Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1984 Fleetwood Arrow Motorhome Class A RV.  (Read 1424 times)
BBLotus (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:16:57 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 07:31:03 PM by BBLotus

Hello, I am also listing this on Ebay and accept digital currencies on the auction. If you have any interest let me know either here or through the ebay listing. It's old but is in good condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1984-Fleetwood-Arrow-Class-A-Motorhome-/221270291375?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true

" We've owned this for almost exactly a year. It's old and interior inside isn't fabulous but it runs great, the engine has been tuned up twice. We have driven it from kansas to chicago 3 times. Also Texas and Colorado and back. Would of finished the trip but now we are going overseas and don't want it to sit forever.

The tires are less than a year old, brand new all 6 of them. That alone is a $1,200 value. The engine starts right up, same with the generator. Water pump, fridge, AC are excellent. Also installed a new sewage system. Propane has been checked for leaks, both the regulator and valve were replaced. Comes with an expensive propane heater with oxygen sensors and auto shut off. Another $400 value are the two deep cell batteries. One large 110 pound and another 40 pound battery. Those are also less than a year old. A lot of reserve power especially if you grabbed some solar panels to plug them into.

Never did get around to the interior like we wanted - with the exception of replacing carpet with tile flooring and we took all the old stuff out.

If you wanted to drive this RV from one coast to another and back again - that's pretty much what we just did with it. "

There are two twin sized beds in the back. We tore out the dresser thing so a queen can fit.

If you have any questions let me know. The title is in hand and clean. I can also make arrangements to drive it to your location.

Marketplace References:
====================
(Bought 4.2btc via Paypal.)
index.php?topic=115468.0
(Sold $70 in gift cards for btc. to "Btc Guy")
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dxtwo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

coins...coins...as far as you can see

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:29:40 PM

I just bought an RV too! Would have been nice to buy with BTC (except yours is a bit overpriced).
BBLotus (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:52:59 AM

I set the buy it now at a high price but the reserve is actually quite a bit lower. How much do you think it's worth? I haven't sold many vehicles in my life so just kind of seeing what I can get for it.

Marketplace References:
====================
(Bought 4.2btc via Paypal.)
index.php?topic=115468.0
(Sold $70 in gift cards for btc. to "Btc Guy")
dxtwo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

coins...coins...as far as you can see

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:58:01 PM

I set the buy it now at a high price but the reserve is actually quite a bit lower. How much do you think it's worth? I haven't sold many vehicles in my life so just kind of seeing what I can get for it.

Well I bought a 88 Tioga Arrow LE (26 ft class C) for $3900 and it was excellent condition. Another one for sale locally is a 86 Tioga (no generator) in excellent condition for $2500. For yours, I honestly think maybe 2k at most. It's pretty beat up. I almost bought a 32 ft '89 allegro class A in similar condition for $2800.

Good luck on your sale.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: