Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to analyse recently added coins/tokens on CoinMarketCap  (Read 152 times)
dij778 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

Hello Talkers,

Please advice on how to choose the best coins/tokens that are newly added on CMC. I am looking to get in on coins/tokens that are cheap e.g. $0.01 and HODL enough to get good gains. Which coins have you choose before? How did they perform? Thanks gain for giving me good info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

There are a lot of different kinds of tools on the coinmarket, including the average price schedule for the token, which I understand is based on the average price of a coin. Here, of course, one must be able to do this, I mean I must be able to analyze, I'm unfortunately not strong in these matters.
dij778 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

There are a lot of different kinds of tools on the coinmarket, including the average price schedule for the token, which I understand is based on the average price of a coin. Here, of course, one must be able to do this, I mean I must be able to analyze, I'm unfortunately not strong in these matters.
Thanks for your reply Nivelir.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

I usually analyzed my ICo's and new added coins with ICODROPS , its a good tool and you can visit icostats also. its a potential one

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

There are tools on coinmarketcap like others mentioned here, other than that, something else I do is check for blog posts and recommendations of big crypto players , Check out their news feeds, twitter feeds that if they have said something about that token to be a potential one.

Because Over the years something I've realized is sometimes in addition to our own research (of course that's a MUST do thing) , we also should follow some big crypto enthusiasts and check out with their ideas about those, there's a more than a 50% chance that they chose right ones, may be it's the experience of theirs , or sometimes they are really lucky to get profit from  everything they choose. So it's doesn't hurt to check out those with them that if they recommend those.
dij778 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

There are tools on coinmarketcap like others mentioned here, other than that, something else I do is check for blog posts and recommendations of big crypto players , Check out their news feeds, twitter feeds that if they have said something about that token to be a potential one.

Because Over the years something I've realized is sometimes in addition to our own research (of course that's a MUST do thing) , we also should follow some big crypto enthusiasts and check out with their ideas about those, there's a more than a 50% chance that they chose right ones, may be it's the experience of theirs , or sometimes they are really lucky to get profit from  everything they choose. So it's doesn't hurt to check out those with them that if they recommend those.
Thanks Thenuka. Kindly give examples of big crypto enthusiasts/players to follow or you follow.
dij778 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

I usually analyzed my ICo's and new added coins with ICODROPS , its a good tool and you can visit icostats also. its a potential one
Thanks for you reply.
dij778 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

at least before choosing a coin in coinmarketcap. you should read the information about the coin to be selected, you can read in their thread and find out how big the potential of the coin.
Thats a good point. On the potential of the coin, what do you look out for to know this has big potential?
AschPlatform

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

There is nearly all information of the token it presents on coinmarketcap,  the supply, the exchanges and the trading volume, just think carefully about there data.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

My advise if you are new is dont look at coins and tokens recently added to CMC.  This is a terrible strategy for some one without knowledge.  Look further a field for information on established coins at first, and use CMC only for reference, quick snapshot info on graph/volume etc.  
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

There is nearly all information of the token it presents on coinmarketcap,  the supply, the exchanges and the trading volume, just think carefully about there data.
Yes I see this site as very useful if you are keen to understand the status of the coin that you are supporting, each aspect are written properly and you can use it to double check the current value of the coin, so many traders uses the service as they find it very useful when you are assessing a project that will bring good gained to your investment, as of this moment this is the only tools that i trust to check my coins.
dij778 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

My advise if you are new is dont look at coins and tokens recently added to CMC.  This is a terrible strategy for some one without knowledge.  Look further a field for information on established coins at first, and use CMC only for reference, quick snapshot info on graph/volume etc.  

Hey. Am actually 5 months into crypto, I find that I can now put money on recently added coins/tokens after ICO is finished and added to exchanges and CMC.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

Definitely some potentially insane gains on some recently added coins. Someone above mentioned watching what some big players in the crypto world are supporting. I assume by HODL that you're looking for long term gains so that adds some difficulty. Check out the coins website, white paper, hype around it. A lot of these coins have some easy quick money if you choose the right ones, but long term is a harder call. I would say researching the coins themselves off of CMC is a better option for you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dij778 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Definitely some potentially insane gains on some recently added coins. Someone above mentioned watching what some big players in the crypto world are supporting. I assume by HODL that you're looking for long term gains so that adds some difficulty. Check out the coins website, white paper, hype around it. A lot of these coins have some easy quick money if you choose the right ones, but long term is a harder call. I would say researching the coins themselves off of CMC is a better option for you.
This is good stuff. Thanks.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Hello Talkers,

Please advice on how to choose the best coins/tokens that are newly added on CMC. I am looking to get in on coins/tokens that are cheap e.g. $0.01 and HODL enough to get good gains. Which coins have you choose before? How did they perform? Thanks gain for giving me good info.
Around one year ago i have choose the alternative coins based on the capitalization on coinmarketcap, i have got ethereum classic ETC and EOS. They have good price righ now and couples months ago i have made investment in enjin coin you know the price is 0.25$/ ENJ. Those are my investment for long term, so basically first time i choose the altcoins based on capitalization of market, it was worked for me you can follow my way but i don't responsibility about that, always use your due diligen when investing.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

connect to the tweeter, watch the road map, white paper. Then you find similar coins and see how they are filled with demand.

Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

Because Over the years something I've realized is sometimes in addition to our own research (of course that's a MUST do thing) , we also should follow some big crypto enthusiasts and check out with their ideas about those, there's a more than a 50% chance that they chose right ones, may be it's the experience of theirs , or sometimes they are really lucky to get profit from  everything they choose. So it's doesn't hurt to check out those with them that if they recommend those.
Thanks Thenuka. Kindly give examples of big crypto enthusiasts/players to follow or you follow.

I mainly follow Cryptofox. his twitter handle - @cryptoofox

and you can have some other big names from a steemit article just search - Crypto world who to follow on google the first result is a steemit article named - New to Crypto? Here are some must follow Twitter accounts!  you can check them out too.

There are some news websites  I follow too -
1) https://www.coindesk.com/
2) http://altcoins.com/
3) https://cointelegraph.com/
4) https://www.wsj.com/asia
5) https://news.bitcoin.com/
6) https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/
7) https://bitcoinmagazine.com/
8 ) https://247cryptonews.com/
9 ) https://www.ethnews.com/
10) http://www.newsbtc.com/

Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

You analyze the bad money a little bit harder because you can only guess the site owners about paying coin owners, or agree with the graphs on the people following the bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: