Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Riptidecoin RIPT Airdrop and Bonus coin opportunity!  (Read 270 times)
Ezedaniel17 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

Riptidecoin RIPT AIRDROP COIN BONUS OPPORTUNITY
WELCOME to the RIPT #AIRDROP BONUS OPPORTUNITY
Scroll down for entry details.

Brief project info:

Token Name: RiptideCoin
Token Address : DO NOT SEND ETH to this address it will be lost! (for tracking your coins on etherscan) 0xdd007278B667F6bef52fD0a4c23604aA1f96039a
Symbol: RIPT
Decimals: 8

Donation info bellow!

RiptideCoin was built into the lightning fast Ethereum Blockchain for safety and reliability. At the time of this publication the coin price on the EtherDelta exchange is $10.44 per ript check price index here: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ript/overview  

The coin was tethered and tied to the price of ETH at ratio of 70 ript = 1 eth. This will be driving up riptide coin’s price in addition to trade! Additional organic trades and exchange prices can increase or decrease the price of RIPT but will only determine the fluctuation of the price. Ethereum is the backbone of our currencies speed and reliability. RIPT is our version of ETH, a user-friendly adaption. Used for safe exchange in high-risk occupations instead of cash. The Coin itself was designed for use in our developing RIPTSOFT software for the licensed state medical marijuana dispensaries. Reserved for payment it can have multiparty uses including exchanging with others. The software system is designed to provide accountable options for its transactions. With our software the sale (could) be traceable on programs like Quick Books bookkeeping software and MMED reports needed in the legal state marijuana retail. The Riptide System and RiptideCoin can serve as the initiator of many exchange systems. Proposed for solving banking problems in a billion dollar industry which can in a general sense, make safer how people do business in high-risk occupations. Contributors of RIPT have the option of trading on exchanges like EtherDelta.com or using in MMJ dispensaries worldwide with your help.

For more info on our project and to read the whitepaper visit our website translate to any language  https://riptidecoin.com
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

Brief project info:

Token Address : DO NOT SEND ETH to this address it will be lost! (for tracking your coins on etherscan) 0xdd007278B667F6bef52fD0a4c23604aA1f96039a

Donation info bellow!

RiptideCoin was built into the lightning fast Ethereum Blockchain for safety and reliability. At the time of this publication the coin price on the EtherDelta exchange is $10.44 per ript check price index here: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ript/overview  

The coin was tethered and tied to the price of ETH at ratio of 70 ript = 1 eth. This will be driving up riptide coin’s price in addition to trade! Additional organic trades and exchange prices can increase or decrease the price of RIPT but will only determine the fluctuation of the price. Ethereum is the backbone of our currencies speed and reliability. RIPT is our version of ETH, a user-friendly adaption. Used for safe exchange in high-risk occupations instead of cash. The Coin itself was designed for use in our developing RIPTSOFT software for the licensed state medical marijuana dispensaries. Reserved for payment it can have multiparty uses including exchanging with others. The software system is designed to provide accountable options for its transactions. With our software the sale (could) be traceable on programs like Quick Books bookkeeping software and MMED reports needed in the legal state marijuana retail. The Riptide System and RiptideCoin can serve as the initiator of many exchange systems. Proposed for solving banking problems in a billion dollar industry which can in a general sense, make safer how people do business in high-risk occupations. Contributors of RIPT have the option of trading on exchanges like EtherDelta.com or using in MMJ dispensaries worldwide with your help.

For more info on our project and to read the whitepaper visit our website translate to any language  https://riptidecoin.com

I don't see any RIPT airdrop coin bonus opportunity or I am blind. Can you kindly point to me the way to the airdrop coin bonus opportunity? Or else this is just a clickbait and yes you have successfully baited me.

Smile
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Brief project info:

Donation info bellow!

I didn't also see the RIPT AIRDROP COIN BONUS OPPORTUNITY here  maybe I was just blinded too... lol

What I saw is only Donations info...

Pls guide us...
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

OP is probably on a bounty program and have to use the skewed heading to get people to open the thread
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

OP is probably on a bounty program and have to use the skewed heading to get people to open the thread

What a clickbait he is. But I don't get the point that he wants us to see this message without any referral link. And the title are so misleading that it contain airdrop and bonus coin.

I don't even get it where is the opportunity, even inside the website there are no such opportunity at all.  Huh

Smile
Landagert

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Surely no Airdrop link whatsoever

bw47

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

I saw AIRDROP ... I found nada
RiptideCoin

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:42:56 AM

this airdrop promotor missed the mark bad!! i need to agree with ever comment here. sorry for your trouble, what a waste.. smh. please go find us on telegram for first-hand info for future airdrops WITH THE LINK!  find our telegram link on our twitter feed @ riptidecoin or www.riptidecoin.com support@riptidecoin.com
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

One of those projects that makes me laugh. Goodluck guys

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
zanovosib

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

So intresting. Joined airdrop program. Good luck!
hanter69

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

around some crooks why make a airdrop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: