Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP CLOSED] Handphone Coin- Pay Your Next Smartphone With Crypto  (Read 848 times)
agorkems (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:26:55 PM by agorkems

Mission: Enabling the next generation of fully capable digital nomads!

The Handphone Token is created to ease our pain of having to pay so much in exchange for a phone. Quit being tied down to a telco under a contract just for that phone which you can only change every 2 years. Our ultimate goal is to make sure everyone will be able to get their dream phone - with Crypto.

White paper & website coming soon. Join our Telegram group at http://t.me/HANDPHONEOFFICIAL to be QUALIFIED for the AIRDROP

Technology:
Order placement Blockchain that handles customisation and warranty services.

Contract address:
0x0efcff63812f93bd0f26296165c0c26a7a240def
Name = "Handphone";
Symbol = "HP";
Total Supply = 90 Million
Decimals = 4

https://etherscan.io/token/0x0efcff63812f93bd0f26296165c0c26a7a240def

1000 coins are worth a phone! With this token, we will help aspiring digital nomads achieve their goals in life. Let’s build the largest digital nomad community!

Roadmap:

* Work with handphone shops in different countries and online stores
* Work with handphone customisation warehouse to provide customisation to your phone and OS
* Future design of encrypted crypto handphone and wearables
* Extend the order placement & service warranty Blockchain to other ecosystems of products
* Integrate the order placement & service warranty Blockchain with other internet of things (IOT) blockchains

Many of us would like to have a second handphone for various reasons:
* Keep a separate identity
* One HP for Android OS and the other Apple OS
* Separate usage for work and personal lifestyle
* Gaming ..Etc

But we will not just stop at providing everyone with an additional smartphone, we are enabling each of us to be a fully qualified and capable digital nomad!

As part of the early adopter proof of LOVE program, holders of tokens will be entitled to business profits generated in the future.

Some of you will receive a special airdrop link that includes bonus tokens and a chance to win a phone FREE! If you have participated in our airdrop, our community managers will contact you directly through telegram.

NOTICE: Pre-airdrop closed, stay tune for more airdrop announcements in our telegram group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p4n71

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Mission: Enabling the next generation of fully capable digital nomads!

The Handphone Token is created to ease our pain of having to pay so much in exchange for a phone. Quit being tied down to a telco under a contract just for that phone which you can only change every 2 years. Our ultimate goal is to make sure everyone will be able to get their dream phone - with Crypto.

White paper & website coming soon.

Technology:
Order placement Blockchain that handles customisation and warranty services.

Contract address:
0x0efcff63812f93bd0f26296165c0c26a7a240def
Name = "Handphone";
Symbol = "HP";
Total Supply = 90 Million
Decimals = 4

https://etherscan.io/token/0x0efcff63812f93bd0f26296165c0c26a7a240def

1000 coins are worth a phone! With this token, we will help aspiring digital nomads achieve their goals in life. Let’s build the largest digital nomad community!

Roadmap:

* Work with handphone shops in different countries and online stores
* Work with handphone customisation warehouse to provide customisation to your phone and OS
* Future design of encrypted crypto handphone and wearables
* Extend the order placement & service warranty Blockchain to other ecosystems of products
* Integrate the order placement & service warranty Blockchain with other internet of things (IOT) blockchains

Many of us would like to have a second handphone for various reasons:
* Keep a separate identity
* One HP for Android OS and the other Apple OS
* Separate usage for work and personal lifestyle
* Gaming ..Etc

But we will not just stop at providing everyone with an additional smartphone, we are enabling each of us to be a fully qualified and capable digital nomad!

As part of the early adopter proof of LOVE program, holders of tokens will be entitled to business profits generated in the future.

Some of you will receive a special airdrop link that includes bonus tokens and a chance to win a phone FREE!

Sign up for airdrop: Click https://hpcoin.paperform.co/ and fill the pre-airdrop form to qualify.
Limited slots available.

may i know ANN Thread or website?
agorkems (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

may i know ANN Thread or website?
[/quote]

This is our official ANN Thread, website is coming soon Smiley
p4n71

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

This is our official ANN Thread, website is coming soon Smiley

Officially?
sorry if i doubt it. Are you part of the dev team? cause i see you wear signature from another project
agorkems (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

This account is the official account for Handphone Coin. But you are right, we will be removing the signature. Thanks!
peterko

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Hi Dev, will you guys be holding any bounties?
agorkems (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

There will be a bounty campaign coming up. Do fill up the form to receive updates and get your hands on the airdrop tokens.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Can you please give the link for your telegram ? Thx Wink

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
agorkems (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Our telegram group is t.me/HANDPHONEOFFICIAL. We have limited slots allocated for the pre-airdrop form. Remember to join our telegram group and fill up the form.
mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

Cryptocurrency based of Handphone, I really like it, something like e-commerce concept. with HP token, hope I can buy a premium smartphone with cheaper price than fiat currency Grin but how can this project will generate profits for crypto investor ?
agorkems (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

Cryptocurrency based of Handphone, I really like it, something like e-commerce concept. with HP token, hope I can buy a premium smartphone with cheaper price than fiat currency Grin but how can this project will generate profits for crypto investor ?
Thanks for the cheers! Our whitepaper is in progress, so stay tuned for it! Smiley
We will not disappoint everyone
p4n71

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

This account is the official account for Handphone Coin. But you are right, we will be removing the signature. Thanks!

thank you, I appreciate that  Wink
Albe96XDAa

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

Can we know more about the concept behind this project? Looking like a good and promising one and I've filled the form for the pre-airdrop. I believe the whitepaper and website will be out soon? That is what I'm very looking forward to see. All the best
agorkems (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Can we know more about the concept behind this project? Looking like a good and promising one and I've filled the form for the pre-airdrop. I believe the whitepaper and website will be out soon? That is what I'm very looking forward to see. All the best

Thanks! Whitepaper and website are in progress and will be released once our pre-airdrop ends Smiley
Do stay tuned and remember to join our telegram chat!
bizbwan

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

my phone got busted this project is a great news, I wish sooner I can buy samsung s8 with cheaper price through this token. Kudos team!
baybeelucas

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

A star trader

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

Nice project and I would hope this can be a legit project that can really help token holders get the desired handphone. It will be very rewarding and it gives a reason to buy and hold the tokens for something useful. May i know roughly when the website and whitepaper will be out?
agorkems (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

We would like to thank everyone for your interest in the project and we are working hard to bring out the whole idea of the project in details to show everyone. The official website is coming out real soon and we are still finalising the fine details regarding the project and airdrop. So stick with us and fill up the form to get notified in due time.

Warmest Regards
Handphone Coin Team
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Can you please give the link for your telegram ? Thx Wink

Excuse me sir, maybe this is a telegram link you mean http://t.me/HANDPHONEOFFICIAL

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

We would like to thank everyone for your interest in the project and we are working hard to bring out the whole idea of the project in details to show everyone. The official website is coming out real soon and we are still finalising the fine details regarding the project and airdrop. So stick with us and fill up the form to get notified in due time.

Warmest Regards
Handphone Coin Team

Yes sir. as I am waiting for the official site of this Handphone Coin project out. and I am also waiting for bounty and airdrop from this Handphone Coin.
because after I read everything, I like and interested in this Handphone Coin project.
a very good project, sir.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
nurmi

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Handphone coin this good and nice handphone
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print