Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 07:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention! Poloniex appropriates coins!  (Read 147 times)
luck254 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

Caution! Support Poloniex ignores your ticket if there are any errors in transactions.

I have issued a ticket according to their rules. This ticket has been ignored by them for more than a month. Support Poloniex pretends that this ticket does not exist.  Undecided

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

Almost all of the bitcoin trading platform currently have massive number of new user registration as well as they are getting thousands of tickets everyday which is quite hard for them to answer all of them.

They might take more than 1 month to solve your problem but I will suggest you to leave them and use binance or bittrex. Poloniex will also stop legacy account so verification will be mandatory there to withdraw even a penny there after few months.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Caution! Support Poloniex ignores your ticket if there are any errors in transactions.

I have issued a ticket according to their rules. This ticket has been ignored by them for more than a month. Support Poloniex pretends that this ticket does not exist.  Undecided

They have a strict rules regarding errors in transactions.It'st not even the rules but they can't really help if

- You have sent a wrong coin to a wrong address or vica versa.
 - You tried to use the ALT-coin sent  from Poloniex to buy a token.

Such instructions are provided whenever you process a transaction at Polo.The ticket is useless in this case where wrong addresses involved.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

Better describe your issue, that we can give you helpful advices.
Else this guide of poloniex may help you to open support tickets in the right way and get help:
https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000244852-my-withdrawal-status-is-complete-error-what-now-

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

I doubt it's them ignoring your support ticket but rather there is just so many problems with their platform that there has been a huge backlog of tickets waiting to be processed and yours is probably of quite low priority.

Poloniex is a buggy exchange at best and a scam at worst, speaking at this point. I've got coins stuck their too.

If you have any balance in poloniex you should consider it gone, whatever you withdraw is really coins that you have earned. Don't expect a timely response from support, and don't send in multiple tickets without some time in between, otherwise it'll lead to their system being more flooded.
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

Almost all of the bitcoin trading platform currently have massive number of new user registration as well as they are getting thousands of tickets everyday which is quite hard for them to answer all of them.

They might take more than 1 month to solve your problem but I will suggest you to leave them and use binance or bittrex. Poloniex will also stop legacy account so verification will be mandatory there to withdraw even a penny there after few months.

Poloniex says it will still let legacy accounts withdraw coins without verifying, but it won't let them trade any more after verification becomes mandatory. If the OP gets his ticket solved he will still be able to withdraw without verifying.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

Cryptocurrencies have gained huge momentum in the last few months. None of these exchanges have hired enough support to handle the big push in the amount of new users. This is the issue. It doesn't seem like any of them want to hire any support staff either. I wouldn't mind if they charged a tiny bit more % on fees to exchange if they hired more support. But, I just don't think it's going to happen for a while.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: