Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:38:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the heck is BCC going up  (Read 229 times)
g137556s (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

That is Bitconnect.......Not Bitcoin Cash.  I wonder if the ex-Bitconnect members are self perpetuating this coin.  What do you think?
svimpis

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

That is Bitconnect.......Not Bitcoin Cash.  I wonder if the ex-Bitconnect members are self perpetuating this coin.  What do you think?
that's because people don't read, are greedy and stupid
g137556s (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

Exactly what I thought.  I really feel sorry for these folks.  They get screwed once, now they are getting setup to get screwed again.  To my knowledge there is absolutely no use for this coin.
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

Exactly what I thought.  I really feel sorry for these folks.  They get screwed once, now they are getting setup to get screwed again.  To my knowledge there is absolutely no use for this coin.

No use at all. There never was. Just some noobs thought it was. But now it's clear they are scam. I hope those idiots will get scammed twice. They never learn.
g137556s (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Ah the price dropped again.  The world is beginning to make sense.  Although I thought it would trade for less than a dollar.  Many other alt-coins are trading for way less and they have a purpose.  BCC does not.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

Don't be. Grin

If people can't read and do proper research that's on them. It's just sad that BCC might still make some money after everything.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Exactly my thoughts Cheesy
I read recently about a scam ICO /forgot the name/ where the dev decided to bring back the investments, trading tokens on kucoin. But then people saw coin with volume and start trading an buying and he ended up making a ton of money Cheesy
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:37:12 PM

Don't be. Grin

If people can't read and do proper research that's on them. It's just sad that BCC might still make some money after everything.

Don't feel sorry for them, perhaps the first time round you can excuse their ignorance but now there's no excuse. Bitconnect owners are probably getting themselves ready to run off in to hiding with all the money they got out of their scheme.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Why is it pumping? because some whales are trapped and they need to pump this coin before they take profits then dump it again their loses wont be that much,they need to hype the coin so many small fishes will ride the waves then they will take profits fast because if they wont do that they will probably lose a lot,stay away from this scam coin.
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

It's mostly greedy people that see a chance to make quick profit of BitConnect, surely if you had bought some at 8 dollars you would've made profit but you're basically supporting a dead scam coin.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

So some whales can dump there last bcc , some people have missed the news i guess.
Then there are others that are emotionally invested and don't care what people say about it they believe in it , and they don't want to see that they made the wrong decision.
So probably a couple of reasons.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

That is Bitconnect.......Not Bitcoin Cash.  I wonder if the ex-Bitconnect members are self perpetuating this coin.  What do you think?
I have no idea too but the sure thing here is the whales behind it did took profits and now possibly that they are starting to make another batch of taking profits by pumping this coin with the money they took before it started to go down. I don't know why they are keep on supporting this scam, it's a scam coin, it's a ponzi.

some whales are trapped
They can't get out of it because they made a big investment on it so they do this.. yeah you're right.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

Maybe some people think that it was already dumped siginificantly ( almost 85%) and they didnt hear any news about bitconnect and they think that it will go up. Because there are many newbies in the market and it is possible.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

Perfect example how wolfs manipulate with stupid sheeps. wolfs don't want to lose money, so they are pumping price, before the dump.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:23 AM

Some are still hoping that they can still recover those coins that they invested in Bitconnect, remember that their coins are locked in for a number of days before they can withdraw. All they can withdraw initially is the profits from lending. I see posts in Bitconnect groups that their lending business is shutting down. I dont see how the site will get back from where they are at with out this because lending is the reason why a lot of people invested with Bitconnect. Good luck to those who invested on this site.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

Bitconnect is now purely speculation. If you bought at the bottom then its good for you. if the next project of bitconnect is a success then it will recover to its original value by next year.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

Oh yeah, Bitconnect, jeez. It dropped almost to zero from what, a couple hundred dollar? I was sure it was over and done with seeing the Bitconnect is shutdown for being a ponzi headlines everywhere. Yeah, that was pretty big news together with the Bitcoin crash. And then a few hours after it was declared dead and buried this zombie coin is back from beyond the grave and jumps to like $91 or something. Crazy!

Of course I went looking for a reason. You've got all those people holding worthless coins, so what happens? First there's a new project called BitconnectX raising money, you can't make that up, every old Bitconnect coin is worth $150 if you're going to invest in it. And people start thinking hey, it's not dead yet! Then that strange little thing called FOMO (maybe also amnesia) kicks in driving up the price.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:19:22 AM

Bitconnect is now purely speculation. If you bought at the bottom then its good for you. if the next project of bitconnect is a success then it will recover to its original value by next year.

It's more then speculation, it's a titan cycle, ponzi you know. UK government should immediately arrest its team and managers for running such scam scheme on the world. This is the only solution.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

what I've been afraid of has happened. sad to hear many complaints from bitconnect holders, some are angry, upset, disappointed and even frustrated. this is what the name invests, the risk is always waiting, but there is a message that we can take from this incident "we better avoid investment using ponzi scheme like this".
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:42:04 AM

Some speculators can't resist.

I remember in the days leading up to MtGox collapsing - people couldn't withdraw money, but there were speculators willing to buy their accounts because they believed it wouldn't collapse and they'd get something.

There is always a group of people willing to take stupid risks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print