Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre-World's first brokerless trading platform  (Read 206 times)
Shishir99 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

What you guys think of Spectre trading platform.
They have successfully completed their ICO.
They have two token one is SXDT (Spectre.ai dividend token) and other one is SXUT (Spectre.ai utility token).
Both the tokens have different use case and now available only in Etherdelta.
SXDT will give you weekly and special dividends in Ethereum when main platform will go live.
It will give dividends from fees and profit of trading platform to the SXDT holders.
I think it will be a good way of passive income.
And SXUT will unlock all the privilige of the trading platform and which will also be on major exchanges.
I think Main Platform will go live around March but not 100% sure though.
Both of these tokens have become almost 5x in dollar value from their ICO price.
And i think there is lots of room for both of these token to grow.
From speculator's perspective i think SXDT and SXUT could be 10$ in very near future now the price are around 1$.
And personally i think dividend tokens will be very hot in 2018.
If you need more information go to their website www.spectre.ai and also check their Beta platform which is pretty much cool.
What you guys think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Hmm,,, does brokerless simply mean there is no third party or intermediary? If so, then this is just the idea of decentralized exchanges where everything is done from trader to trader. Then if so, this idea is nowhere new and Spectre is not the world's first. I am already using one such DEX, which is called Waves. We also have EtherDelta very popular now, and this year the long awaited NVO DEX.

DEX is indeed the future, so Polo and Bittrex and friends can kiss goodbye to their customers.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Shishir99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

Hmm,,, does brokerless simply mean there is no third party or intermediary? If so, then this is just the idea of decentralized exchanges where everything is done from trader to trader. Then if so, this idea is nowhere new and Spectre is not the world's first. I am already using one such DEX, which is called Waves. We also have EtherDelta very popular now, and this year the long awaited NVO DEX.

DEX is indeed the future, so Polo and Bittrex and friends can kiss goodbye to their customers.
It is not like the traditional exchanges where you buy and sell.
Spectre is binary trading platform where you can predict a coins position or price for a certain period.
Binary trading is very much popular but Brokers normally manipulate price in traditional way.
But spectre will do these process in smart contracts.
Spectre will have their advance DAPP.
So it is literally removing the broker from the process.
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Binary = scam

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

I will keep this tacken very well. Let me take it and wait I'll wait for you Buy Wait maybe the winnings will be very noticeable Be patient and you will earn more. the stock market is a place where patience is earned

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Shishir99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

Binary = scam
Yeah i agree with you.
People have been scammed by binary trading platform at past.
Traditional Binary platform has broker who plays a vital role in market manipulation.
That's why people thinks Binary means scam.
But Spectre is here to change these thoughts by completely removing broker out of the game.
Then i think it will be fun and fair to trade on spectre trading platform.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

I think it's a reliable project and this area will bring innovation. The team is very good and hardworking.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
Merited by waynechong1995 (7)

Binary = scam
Yeah i agree with you.
People have been scammed by binary trading platform at past.
Traditional Binary platform has broker who plays a vital role in market manipulation.
That's why people thinks Binary means scam.
But Spectre is here to change these thoughts by completely removing broker out of the game.
Then i think it will be fun and fair to trade on spectre trading platform.

Great point there, been followed with Spectre token throughout their ICO and they solve the problem with the current binary option platform, which most of them are unrealiable and their data is manipulate-able.

Blockchain are able to solve this issue because it provides a decentralized and transparency environment which allows everything to be fair, Spectre might be one of the top binary platform in this case in the crypto industry
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Interesting idea, I agree fully with the bad side of binary option, I can also see blockchain solving all of these problems, a fully decentralised binary platform could work, I gave binary options a go some years back but felt it was a scam, didn't have to research long before pulling out.

All of the issues that exist which made me pull out early could be corrected via blockchain, in this case Spectre could do well, they could of gone with a more unique name though.

The question I have, if 80% are betting up and 20% down, where will the profits come from? typically binary options offer a fixed % gain for a win, this wouldn't be possible in a decentralised blockchain system, the 80% would have to take a profit split from the 20% who got it wrong.
Shishir99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

Interesting idea, I agree fully with the bad side of binary option, I can also see blockchain solving all of these problems, a fully decentralised binary platform could work, I gave binary options a go some years back but felt it was a scam, didn't have to research long before pulling out.

All of the issues that exist which made me pull out early could be corrected via blockchain, in this case Spectre could do well, they could of gone with a more unique name though.

The question I have, if 80% are betting up and 20% down, where will the profits come from? typically binary options offer a fixed % gain for a win, this wouldn't be possible in a decentralised blockchain system, the 80% would have to take a profit split from the 20% who got it wrong.
I am not 100% clear about it but as far as i know Spectre will have a liquidity pool.If you win money you will get your money from liquidity pool or if you loose money your money will go to spectre liquidity pool.and all these process will be done by smart contracts.If you want to know exact information please go to Spectre.ai website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: