Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Hodling strategy  (Read 1995 times)
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

Since we are a trader, we can still practice long-term and short-term trading at the same time, because in the long run it is best to finance your future plan, and short-term or day-to-day trading is your source of income for daily living.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

I divided my portfolio into long-term coins from 6 to 12 months. And some altcoins I trade.
Rubius
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Buy Bitcoins now and wait for 3 years then come back and check your coins and boom you will have profit or you may lose all of your money.
I guess investing in Bitcoin and saving it for some years is a great investment only if you have some money in backup.

Set it and forget it.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

A mix of the two approaches ... it's gonna be a winners take all kind og market going forward.

- By hodling various coins for two years
- Going into ICOs and selecting decent teams and projects
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

will talk about his experience. I analyze undervalued and promising cryptocurrencies. Pick a 2-3 coin. Buying and waiting. At least a year. During this period, the future of these coins becomes clear. Even in the presence of pumping.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Is there any other strategy in holding your investments? Or you're asking about the time when do we have to hold our investments? There's no such this as time limit for every investments. If its time to let them go to prevent bigger profit loss, then sell them. But if you can handle every loss, then hold it till the right time comes for you to sell them.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

best hodling strategy would be keep on collecting & keep on forgetting & one day suddenly you realize that you have 50 types of different coins and BTC has doubled its price and you cash out the profits, but if you want quick/daily dose of crypto better start with margin trading incase be ready to get rekt, but collecting different coins on a larger time frame serves well, you never know which one will serve as a rocket to help you to go the MOON. HODL.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

My strategy is to never go all in and never go full dump.

I prefer dumping around 25% of my bags during heavy peaks.
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

I was in ICO last year and had token money. However, there are not many benefits from this way, because too many ICO projects are unhealthy, and some ICO is losing money. This year I plan to allocate only a small amount of money to ICO, most of the money to buy bitcoin and XMR, now the price is a reasonable price, these mainstream coins can gain stable income, which is a very low risk investment.
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

There is one strategy, it is risky as all, but interesting. You need to buy altcoin when it is traded at the highest price of all time.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

My holding strategy is to look at some news about bitcoin. For example there is a news that china legalizes bitcoin I would buy and hold a lot of bitcoin. and when there's bad news about bitcoin that's when we sell it.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Buy bitcoin eth and LTC and hold on for dear life for two years
oaxaca

Activity: 671
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

I stick to the classical strategy and invest most of my money in bitcoin. But a lot of high-quality projects appear among start-ups emerging on the ICO, so sometimes you need to follow the new tokens.
anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

for my strategy just rely on the token alone where the token there is decreased I will mebeli it and and will hold until there is good news about the price.
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

For me , Holding or HODL means not about the years or times , Hodl for me means , i will hold my coins or tokens until my target percentage is reached , just say we hold with the target 20% , so i will taking my profit after the coin/token reach my 20% target . if we talk which coin does we need to hold , as long the top 10 live , i will play my trade over that top 10 , and with no luck , and use our analytics and news

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

For me , Holding or HODL means not about the years or times , Hodl for me means , i will hold my coins or tokens until my target percentage is reached , just say we hold with the target 20% , so i will taking my profit after the coin/token reach my 20% target . if we talk which coin does we need to hold , as long the top 10 live , i will play my trade over that top 10 , and with no luck , and use our analytics and news
Most of the time those who have good judgement and knows how to read the situations are those who are able to earned a lots coming from  this investment, making your own strategy is prefer in order to have your own pattern of success, many successful stories have been shared all over
the forums regarding to each strategy, better have our own one and keep yourself busy improving each strategy from time to time, this system
always needed us to have a lots of time and patience, timing is our best tools so knows when to use it accordingly.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

My way to get a lot of advantages that are with me diligently follow the ICO is good quality, then the token I transfer to a coin that I think is better, I collect all my coins there. I keep my coins in the wallet when the market price is down, then I will sell when the market price has gone up. Diligently follow the ICO, in my opinion, will be more profitable for you.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
Withdraw or accumulate interest - the choice is your's
https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

I would rather hold various coins for several months or years depending on the volatility price and also by going to ICOs and hold too. This strategy will make a good profit after, you just gotta have to trust your investments and have patience.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

you must constantly monitor all events. but this does not guarantee you a good result of your transactions, not everyone has time to constantly monitor information and news, long-term investments are better than frequent transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: