Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Hodling strategy  (Read 1995 times)
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I prefer to buy and hold a coin for several years. For daytrading, you need certain skills that you do not get in a few month. I am sure that the only one way at the market of crypto currency - it's the way up! Have patience, gentlemens!
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

Personally, I have a very simple strategy. I think that it's best to collect start capital with the help of bounty campaigns and then invest everything in the long term, most likely in the Ethereum.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

Pay attention to the new project and you will not remain indifferent. #ICO is a good option to increase your investment. Join and you will not regret. https://all-stocks.net
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

My strategy for the future is by hodling only bitcoin for two years and collect coins for two years. I want to go to ICO and hodl and look for good opportunities there.hopefully all this is achieved.
Andreina0107

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

I think you can take a mixed strategy: you can hold projects in which you have confidence and have good future prospects (buying cheap and selling expensive while holdeas) and you can also Trade in the short term with shitcoins that hit a start but it is pure speculation. I do not recommend much short-term Trading if you are a novice. I do not recommend myself either, hehe.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

i choose the fourth item . first of all , you choose a coins . for example , bitcoin or ether . find its middle price . buy it below one percent of it , then sell it one percent above it . this way you earn 2% .
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

I think now in this market, this is the best strategy for any trader. So I'm now doing, I'll keep your rewards 6-9 months
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

I think you can take a mixed strategy: you can hold projects in which you have confidence and have good future prospects (buying cheap and selling expensive while holdeas) and you can also Trade in the short term with shitcoins that hit a start but it is pure speculation. I do not recommend much short-term Trading if you are a novice. I do not recommend myself either, hehe.
The cryptocurrency market is recovering and this is a good time for investors to select good and long-term holdings. Determining to keep good coins will help investors not worry too much about market fluctuations and can focus on other tasks.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

Usually I buy coin in a bad market like this month by buying coin with a lot. coins that I buy today such as doge, xlm, cardano are good to hold until next year.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

Strategy of holding in different coins is best decision to save for future, once market face dip this is time to buy more and hold it will increase earning and funds as well. Invest in worthy coins having worth will help to achieve maximum profit.
mrbear11

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

I think it depends on the position and target of the people to make more profits. Ex, I am mining and trading, when the coin is profitable I sell to pay electricity costs, hodl the rest, when price up >=10% I sell, when the price is lower I buy.
 If the market rebound early, I will be sold out when reaching the target. If the market is frozen, I hodl for a long time. And hopefully bitcoin will recover in 2018.
bahtiy

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

20K- buy
hodl, hodl, hodl
6k- sell
suicide)
To the moon.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

20K- buy
hodl, hodl, hodl
6k- sell
suicide)
To the moon.
That was strategy of many investors, many has bought bitcoin at $20,000 and halved investment. My holding strategy was to hold bitcoin until it reaches good price. Best decision made was to buy bitcoins in early 2016 and to hold them until the end of 2017. That is my strategy, hold until moon and sell.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

I have a very simple strategy of hodling, I keep bitcoin for 10 years, and then get a profit, believe me this is the most win-win strategy Smiley
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

i chose the first and sixth items . bitcoin is the most stable coin , and half of my money is on bitcoin . i will invest in some ICO for the rest . in addition , i will make small transactions every day .
deus030518

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Great choices but for me by going to ICOs and hodl coin or if you have money to invest then go for daytrading. Going to ICOs and hodling is too risky, but if you know how to look for a good ICOs the you will have a potential to earn big and you know how to filter then you will earn big and it will paid off all your hardworking in doing the task. Do the daytrading is also risky but if you lnow how to do daytrading it will be a good factor for you to earn big and earn fast. There are so many good potential ICOs now and you just to be hardworking in doing the task. If you are lazy you can earn from airdrops and if you earn already do the daytrade it will give you fast ROI. But in doing the daytrading you have to study it firat before you can earn from daytrading. If you do not know how to do trading then their is a chance that you will loose the coin that you invested.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

I think that to earn only two options only, the first is a bounty company, the second way is to collect the top of the coin and increase them.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

For me a class of hold is works because there are forces at work with more knowledge and more capital than most of us have. By hodling you can ride out the short term manipulation while the underlying technology develops and matures. Any other logic that you try to apply will almost always be beaten because the other side holds more cards than you.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

I buy and hold for 3months but when I buy from ICO when its about 2X I sell out my initial investment and hold the rest for about 3months if i dont see any future in the coin I sell all..
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

I try as much as possible to diversify my portfolio. I do much of bounty hunting, I keep some coins/tokens, I exchange some for different ones and at times I buy some.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: