Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Hodling strategy  (Read 1995 times)
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

In addition to investing in ICO, I will make money in all ways. I recently made money through short-term trading cryptocurrencies because I think the bear market may last for a while and is not suitable for holding coins for a long time!

boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

if I myself hold a coin for a long time until market prices rise to a high price, because long-term investment is more profitable.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

Your list doesn't have my option. I participate in bounty before buying coins on ICO / I study coin, if I like it and I see a great perspective in coin then I buy coins. Then they can and the year is kept on my wallet until the price rises. And every day and month I continue this scheme. + When I hear that the coin will now take off, I also buy it, perhaps even for a few days. )))

rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

My way of holding is when the my buying coins will increase by at least 35-40% that the time for me to sell my crypto investment but when the the market price of crypto i invested will decrease i hold all of it and patiently waiting until the market recovers.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

My way of holding is when the my buying coins will increase by at least 35-40% that the time for me to sell my crypto investment but when the the market price of crypto i invested will decrease i hold all of it and patiently waiting until the market recovers.
In any case, for such long-term storage, one must be confident in their investments. Of course, if you studied the growth and fall graphs of your coins, then you have some assumptions about future quotes. In what case can you really believe and assume the final result.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

My strategy is probably to buy some coins that I think have good prospects and promises. Then I will hold it within 2 to 3 years to get the profit I want. Simple, just by buying and holding in the long run.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

Yes, I do with those of which you spoke above; if I have chances and time. I keep in my portfolio mainly the Altkines. I join the ICO if they are good, and I keep or sell coins depending on the potential of the coin.
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:35:45 AM

I will go to ICO and hold back the results I get .. and if trading I prefer to play fast do not like to hold too long.I bought one nice altcoin, after the ride I will sell it and buy it again to altcoin.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

I believe in this new revolutionary technology... I prefer long term hodling whatever may the market situation is... Its not surpassing 10000 usd now but experts claimed it to reach 1 million usd.. So its very interesting to watch how this will happen...When institutional investors will step in we will see a huge spike in bitcoin and altcoin prices...
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

My plans would have been stocking up lots of low value cryptocurrecies and hold until it rises again. On the other hand, i would produce some profit in other ways such as bounty campaigns or even stock market. We could have been stagnant like the market and keep moving.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

I hold my token until It reach my target profits then sell and buy again once the market is on correction as you can but those coins at cheaper price. Buy low and sell high is my ideal strategy but sometimes I'm trap once the market is always on bearish.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

I hold my token until It reach my target profits then sell and buy again once the market is on correction as you can but those coins at cheaper price. Buy low and sell high is my ideal strategy but sometimes I'm trap once the market is always on bearish.
I also as you when the price market go down i buy it or sell it. After that i wait for time and compare the price market at time i buy. But long term strategy i think that we should hold some altcoins and bitcoin. Do You Know what will be will, They will increasing and go to the moon.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

For me, my strategy is to set the market price to be reached and regardless if its long or short term once the target amount reached i immediately trade the crypto but if the crypto is very slow i still keep on holding even years are passing by.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

my strategy in hodling is 3 month or more. but i really do hodling for a long time . its depends on you but i recommend on HODLING Smiley

iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

My holding strategy is very simple I hold for long term and if I have 1000$ then I choose 10 coins to invest rather then 1 and hold them for long term because short term holding does not give that much profit and I sell like when I bought any coin for 10 cents then I'll sell half amount of coin at 20 cents and rest half for 30 cents this is the best method to holding and gain big profits from holding.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Why should we choose one option when we can use all at once? It seems to me that the most profitable option at the moment is 2 (by hodling various coins for two years).

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Gustavo Livecoins

Activity: 229
Merit: 27

Criptorevolution

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

i think the best option is not to diversify a lot, study some serious projects, i like BTC, ETH and DCR and so buy and hold until hit your target, a long target involves aa long risk on this market but a good profit too, be careful to invest im hypes projects and shitcoins too
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

I will go for option 2  to hodl various coins for two years,option 3. Trading and option 4 going for ICOs and hodling them, I will only need to carefully choose ICO's  and choosing ones that have growth potential.
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

my hodling strategy is I will analyze an ICO project first. if the project is good and potential then I will make an investment
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

The most interesting and more productive options for me seem to be:
1) By hodling various coins for two years
2) By going to ICOs and hodl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: