Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-armor.me - e-currency exchange online( Neteller, BTC, ADV, PM)  (Read 154 times)
Goryanskiy (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 08:00:12 AM by Goryanskiy

Dear users, we want to bring to your attention the service of automatic exchange of electronic currency E-ARMOR. With us, you can buy or sell crypto currency and electronic money at any time. The speed of processing requests for an exchange will surpass all your expectations, and our administrators will answer all your questions at any time.
In addition, our exchange service offers daily the most profitable courses in all areas of currency exchange.
We will wait for you on our website https://e-armor.me/
At us you can make an exchange:
Bitcoin
Neteller
Perfect Money
Advanced Cash
Ethereum
P.S. Automatic exchange works in test mode. When all tests are completed, we will notify you of the topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goryanskiy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Low rates on Netteler - BTC, BTC-Netteler.
Goryanskiy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

Wholesale buyers a profitable course for Neteller
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

I can’t find the escrow button on your site linking transactions to trusted escrow members here. Can you show me where it is? I can’t find it.

When I try to do a transaction it tells me to send the coins upfront to you. It doesn’t show any escrow member’s profile page here for the escrowing process. Where is it?

How does automatic e-currency exchanging work if the trusted escrow is not active or offline?

I know I’m asking redundant questions but I want to see how they will be answered here. I’m already expecting you to say nah we don’t accept escrow of any kind in which case I will post again with a cautionary advice for anyone who might naively try to send coins first without escrow protection.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:38:28 AM

This is the problem with new exchange sites. Building and achieving trust.
Goryanskiy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

I can’t find the escrow button on your site linking transactions to trusted escrow members here. Can you show me where it is? I can’t find it.

When I try to do a transaction it tells me to send the coins upfront to you. It doesn’t show any escrow member’s profile page here for the escrowing process. Where is it?

How does automatic e-currency exchanging work if the trusted escrow is not active or offline?

I know I’m asking redundant questions but I want to see how they will be answered here. I’m already expecting you to say nah we don’t accept escrow of any kind in which case I will post again with a cautionary advice for anyone who might naively try to send coins first without escrow protection.
Hello.
We understood what is at stake. In our country Banks are just beginning to get acquainted with this function, for the moment we do not have it. Also we work only with one banking system and only within our country, we exchange other exchange directions by means of other payment systems. Our reputation is visible on forums and monitoring sites, in which we are, for our region is the best kind of reputation, as it is easy to lose.
Directions of exchange in automatic mode, work on several directions in the test mode, at the moment the transition to a full automatic system is postponed for revision. Now most of the directions work in manual mode, but this does not affect the processing speed. Customers can always learn before exchanging any questions they are interested in on the online chat or email. Now we will make changes to the main message, and describe that most of the directions at the moment are working in manual mode.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Goryanskiy (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

UPD - the choice of your preferred language is now available on the site

https://forum.bits.media/uploads/monthly_2018_02/2018-02-05_16-29-09.thumb.png.fb152afaa8304357fe0cec7c66fe8fa7.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: