Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to Bitconnect?  (Read 150 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

I didn't invest anything there due to accusations about it being a ponzi scheme but I checked the price today after seeing someone talking about it on SegWit2x thread and It literally got destroyed, so what happened here?
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

it shut up shop and then the price tanked - i dont know if it has reopened though. It's still listed on coinmarketcap.com
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

The case of bitconnect,it’s worth carefully considering how the platform works,where it generates returns,and who is behind the company before making an investment decision.In this article, l'll do my best to present both sides of the contentious debate over bitconnect’s legitimacy,and ultimately it will be up to you to do more research and decide how you feel about bitconnect.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

Its a scam already. Though they managed to have a last pump, but  it will not last long. They are already  subpoenaed with their violations. I think its better to look another good project, something that is stable and legit. There are many options in coinmarketcap.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

I didn't invest anything there due to accusations about it being a ponzi scheme but I checked the price today after seeing someone talking about it on SegWit2x thread and It literally got destroyed, so what happened here?
Those who invest in bitconnect deserve it because they have already warned about the ponzi scam that they are promoting but they have a deaf ear and like a zombie that follows their leader.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: