Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the return of the coin !!!  (Read 283 times)
Thanhnghi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

Depreciation of the coin made people panic !!! Today trading has opened up, the trading floors are up 15% or more, making people regain confidence in the digital market, I am one of them because I like it and want to companion. same it long !!! How about you???  Kiss Kiss Kiss
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

Depreciation of the coin made people panic !!! Today trading has opened up, the trading floors are up 15% or more, making people regain confidence in the digital market, I am one of them because I like it and want to companion. same it long !!! How about you???  Kiss Kiss Kiss

The folks that sold all their cryptos off during the crash because they believed cryptocurrency was dying forever, won't ever "regain confidence in the digital market." They, by nature, are not cut out for investments in the crypto world. They should stick to basic stocks and bonds -- if anything.

I, for one, never panicked, as I have seen this all before. This was a much needed correction that I have been anticipating for a while now. Not as big a deal as it was made out to be ... that's for sure. 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

people are very fussy I think they need to be fussy Smiley
The market can not continue at a certain rate, people need to learn this

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
evermotz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

yeah, panic sell won't give us anything but regret...
I love to see the market, finally, at green again Smiley

I have more believe in the crypto world right now.. I believe it is a great market and opportunity for us,, It is volatile, yes, sometimes we need to see a big dip, but it will come back and I hope it will continue like this ~

Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

I must say this is one of the most amazing turnarounds I've ever seen in anything.  From a full on plunge that looks like it's not going to stop until it's almost at zero to a an upswing that is like a rocket blasting off to outer space, it's astounding, makes a six flags roller coaster look boring.  Also I have no idea why this occurred and am going to be reading the threads to see if anything posted can give a logical reason for this phenomenon.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Patience is a virtue!! I think we all knew and believed that dip was short term and not really going to affect us moving forward. Cheers to all the patient crypto traders out there! We are getting back to normal now!

detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

I have made 50% profit from BTH and BTG
It's really fun to see green and for who did panic sell will start regret at the moment.

Well for example : My friend, Rudy, that I've told him to hold but he still insist to sold it all !
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

Bitcoin is recovering from the crash just like all the other coins.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

Literally everything is green today in the top 100 there wasn't a coin that was in the red and most of them were 50%+, but I will believe it more when we have another positive day tomorrow. I have high hopes for this run, but I think my hopes are warranted and I am super giddy thinking about what could be in less than a few months  Tongue.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

cryto market teach us how to be patient in the face of wind waves. Most people are selling coins yesterday, they are lack of calm. the volatility is always going on in the world cryto

2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

You can always count on there being some weak hands out there.  Gotta love it because it's basically a guarantee of return, usually significant, on your investment when you buy the dip, especially when the whole market is down.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

As much as we like for the price to really make a run, we should not jump for joy here. We need to wait and observe what will be the sentiments of the market. This is like a feel out session again after a crash. Will there be a minor correction? Is this just a precursor of something big that will come in the future? So I advise you to stay easy as of the moment and take the moment to grasp what's the sentiments will be.

And I'm sure that if we break the $12K barrier, soon there will be investors jumping in again. Right now, it is still just above $11K, I expect that maybe we need a couple more days before we can say that's it over and the market has normalized.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Don't be fussy. It is the second period of rise of alt coins. I'm very hopeful about some of my coins.
We will see , i'm waiting. The most important thing is patient. To be patientfull Smiley
Alexertor

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

Yea buddy I feel ya. Those who sold early made big bucks. Those who sold late, bad move.
Let's trade upwards again.
Thanhnghi (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

The folks that sold all their cryptos off during the crash because they believed cryptocurrency was dying forever, won't ever "regain confidence in the digital market." They, by nature, are not cut out for investments in the crypto world. They should stick to basic stocks and bonds -- if anything.

I, for one, never panicked, as I have seen this all before. This was a much needed correction that I have been anticipating for a while now. Not as big a deal as it was made out to be ... that's for sure. 

They do not keep calm when there is some insignificant news !!! They need to practice patience new success in this field !!! Smiley
Thanhnghi (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:22:29 AM

As much as we like for the price to really make a run, we should not jump for joy here. We need to wait and observe what will be the sentiments of the market. This is like a feel out session again after a crash. Will there be a minor correction? Is this just a precursor of something big that will come in the future? So I advise you to stay easy as of the moment and take the moment to grasp what's the sentiments will be.

And I'm sure that if we break the $12K barrier, soon there will be investors jumping in again. Right now, it is still just above $11K, I expect that maybe we need a couple more days before we can say that's it over and the market has normalized.

thank you for giving me advice !!! I appreciate your advice !!!
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

If you the bitcoin or other altcoins price action over last year or longer time
period, you will see that these are very volatile both up and down. Such corrections
happen every few months so nothing to be scared about. One needs to HODL and add
on such corrections.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

I also hope so, hopefully this is the beginning of another altcoin price increase, and the market becomes bustling again with traders.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

As we can see in the market the prices of the alts are so wavey and I think made some to panic selling,it gets my heart pumping fast too but I still have hope that the waves will stop and be back to its normal flow.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Market has stabilized most probably but it will take some weeks to go back to old highs.
 Hopefully no new bad news expected to cause another selloff soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: