Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bigger dip to come?  (Read 1142 times)
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

I told you guys Lips sealed Undecided
If it goes down to a dollar, there will be a bunch of people trying to purchase it with anticipation of a price increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dineth88

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

this is the best time to buy low soon it will up again and hit new hights
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

I told you guys Lips sealed Undecided
If it goes down to a dollar, there will be a bunch of people trying to purchase it with anticipation of a price increase.

Definitely that will going to happen, cryptocurrency today is decreasing even harder and because of that, more and more people will invest expecting to earn profit in the future because the value of bitcoins will still goes back to normal after a few months.

rontme

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

I estimate bitcoin will continue to decline in the next few days, but only small fluctuations within a short period of time. If you have money, you can buy some bitcoin and after year its price will pick up.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

I estimate bitcoin will continue to decline in the next few days, but only small fluctuations within a short period of time. If you have money, you can buy some bitcoin and after year its price will pick up.

Yeah this isn't for a long term and after all this won't last forever, it just be a matter of days or weeks so pick up yourself and buy now or you'll surely miss the half of your life. If you can see the exchanges now, there's a lot of buy order at $6k and it indicates a strong support and we're actually heading there and expect that it'll bounce sonner after accumulating.

Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

well no one really knows when Bitcoin will dip or increase but i think that for now it will not dip and it will increase in spring
lossol

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

Buying now is like trying to catch a falling knife, you can get sliced. It's been falling about 1000 points a day for the past few days. If this continues, we'll see bitcoin at $2000 by the end of the week. And if the stock market continues to go down like it did today, it will drag the cryptos with it.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

i suggest you to hold it and wait til the lowest dip.
because the dip is still going further now.
in my opinion, this is not the time to sell.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

I believe there's a lot more coming but as a avid enthusiast, i am really hoping that after these there's another All time high record for bitcoin. Most of the experts predicted that BTC will again hit 5k USD, which i believe more and more holders will be panicking for sure. But as i observe during this past few years after a very long dip BTC will be flying again for sure. January and February are bloody months for crypto we all know that so lets just fasten are seatbelts and keep hodling, we will be all flying soon for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:50:41 AM

If for bitcoin it looks like there will not be a bigger dip anymore, I'm sure there will be a bitcoin price moment rising drastic. Currently the price is down, and that's where we can start buying and hold for long term, until the price rises again.
I agree with you that even though bitcoin prices will continue to decline in the coming days, they will pick up sharply later. So you can buy early in the next few days, waiting to pick up, this is a good opportunity.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Now we can enjoy a nice bulltrap, with the price climbing up, but still inside the descending channel in the graphs. It is expected to rise quite a bit in the next days.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

Do you guys think there will come a bigger dip than 2-3 days ago (in a short term)?

It already came. I think it went below $6000 at some point so I'm guessing that's the lowest price bitcoins can get. After this, recent news have been made that the incline of prices today has come so I'm expecting that prices will go up now, little by little. This is a good time to invest

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

Do you guys think there will come a bigger dip than 2-3 days ago (in a short term)?

It wouldn't matter if it sooner or later and even deeper than the previous dip, bring it on it would just give me opportunity to buy and hold more coins. There will be dips that is for sure though it would be very hard for us to predict when it will happen though we can have various clue from different current events that may affect cryptos.

sesilab

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

In my opinion, there will be many countries trying to profit from the bitcoin market. An example is America. It was recently rumored that American politicians are asking their government to impose a tax on any bitcoin transaction worth under $ 600.
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

Hopefully...we start seeing new numbers AFTER we return to old ATH(19.3k). Last few weeks were really rather dull and boring. In therms of mining and and 498324032 of FUD stories. No moar FUD and new numbers ahead CHOO CHOO!  Cool
Washball

Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

The dip was here, but that's over now. At least for the time being. The price is increasing and already tested 10K. Hopefully the bulls are out of the wood and the price should rise and pass 11K soon. However, stock exchanges are having difficult times now and a new recession might occur again. If only it does not affect cryptocurrencies.

pxo.011

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

i rely on bitcoin history if it happened once it is not possible that it will happen again we do not know when but holding is the best key
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

The significant increase in bitcoin prices in recent days is a good starting point for bitcoin prices in the future as bitcoin prices can be said to be safe if it breaks $12k. However, I am still skeptical of these early signs because the rise may also be due to a troubled stock market when now the US Dollar is weakening. I hope bitcoin can survive and not downtrend back at least bitcoin can be stable at the price of $10k - $11k.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

When that dip of late January happened we where advising many people who have the capital to invest in bitcoin to do so because that was a rare opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price. But as at now bitcoin price is gradually picking up and the price has rise up to $10000 within the last 24hours and I believe that is a good sign that the price of bitcoin will be go on a positive dimension this period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: