Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bigger dip to come?  (Read 1142 times)
iRewa (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Do you guys think there will come a bigger dip than 2-3 days ago (in a short term)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chriss0r

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

I think this was one of the rare possibilities to buy bitcoin cheap. If you missed that chance to fill up you BTC stock or buy Bitcoins for the first time, you'll have to buy it expensive again.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

No, I don't think a bigger dip comes. I think now all coins will increase. Maybe in spring a dip will come again but it's not worth to be afraid of it. It's normal. Prices will go up even higher than they were
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Don't we all wish we had a crystal ball to see when bitcoin dips come? The truth is that no one knows. Anyone who claims they do is a liar.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

It is already going up so I guess it is all over for now.
There might be dips again but that large wont happen again.
I havent seen bitcoin did that. Two times in a row of a full dive when it is almost halved from the peak that it reached before.
This might be a pump now.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

I highly doubt there will be a bigger dip than what we've currently seen, as this was one of the largest crashes bitcoin has seen in its entire existence. The odds of an event like this happening twice in a short space of time is unlikely, so don't worry, HODL until we reach the moon, and then keeping hodling until we get to Mars.

On a more serious note, it is likely we'll see another crash when the results of the china ban are finalized, if they are negative, expect a crash, if positive, expect a boom.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Who are the real believer and have the correct details about bitcoins knows that this dip was the best chance to buy as now it will bounce back, after new ATH it will correct now.
grumpygit

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

Nothing is certain yet, but I am starting to get a feel that we hit the new floor yesterday and the worse could be over. I will say one thing about Bitcoin, this is the 4th  time it has tested me emotionally, where you think to yourself is this it, and yet it always recovers.

I remember the big fall last August where you thought it could not recover from that for ages, but it did and it was quick

Early days yet, fingers crossed. I am in for the long term, but it is nice to see it going up
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Bitcoin is being quickly repaired. Today, all coins are rising. We have reason to believe that the decline in the past few days is just caused by some FUD. Soon, bitcoin will lead the whole community to the moon quickly.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Do you guys think there will come a bigger dip than 2-3 days ago (in a short term)?

If you are looking for a good time to buy bitcoin then this is it. Anytime you get in bitcoin trading the best time is now while the price is still less than 13k USD. The price is rising now and we dont know how far the prices will rise upto. Hence I suggest you to not look for future options rather buy some at this price.

No, I don't think a bigger dip comes. I think now all coins will increase. Maybe in spring a dip will come again but it's not worth to be afraid of it. It's normal. Prices will go up even higher than they were

But there is no guarantee that on this day at this time a dip will happen - we are not fortune tellers. We can predict the outcome but not the future because nobody knows what going to happen after two days but we try to relate to the past incidents.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Dip and rise is the key to a healthy economy. Supply and demand.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

With all what's happening right with the price still not being able to recover to 18,000 to 19,000 USD. I think webshould be prepared for this and brace ourselves to hold into our bitcoin and wait for the dips to stop and the price to incline again. That would be the time that manynonvestors would be tested if they are going to continue or not.

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

I am glad to see so many optimists in this thread, but technical analysts are not so optimist. BTC could dip further. Let's hope the worse is over.

WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

january isn't even over yet.
i suspect there may be more turmoil to come, but i could be wrong.
Then we have februrary, strap in because normies are hopping onto the train more and more each day.

Take the good with the bad. Prepare yourselves. blah blah blah
You know the rest.

HODL  Buy dips  invest in up and coming alts etc..etc...
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

Somehow let's be patient that btc value stick market will increase. Anyways every day changes so in some point we can still hope to. Its just a temporary. Good thing is that its about time to buy more this time.
no.coin are pumping now.almost recover there value.It will take some more days.just wait for the time.I am a gainer about it.I bought a lot of coin this days.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

You must avail bitcoin now and dont wait for that moment. Price will go high after the big down. You will not have a good profit if you missed the chance and oppurtunities like this.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

with normal market movements there is no way (0 chance) of any more drop. bitcoin is now officially on a recovery path heading back up towards the ATH. and as we get closer to the end of January the rise will start and become bigger.

but market never stays normal all the time. there is always a chance of "tides changing", but at this point there are no indications of any change and the market makers are buying bitcoin at the moment to get ready for the rally.
and at the same time the money is coming back to bitcoin from wherever it went (other markets or altcoin markets or simply out).

There is a FOMO brewing...
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Where is this coming from? This was it. Take advantage as
shushanika

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

I think price will not go below $8000. If you invest now, you can expect double money in 6 months or so.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

with normal market movements there is no way (0 chance) of any more drop. bitcoin is now officially on a recovery path heading back up towards the ATH. and as we get closer to the end of January the rise will start and become bigger.

but market never stays normal all the time. there is always a chance of "tides changing", but at this point there are no indications of any change and the market makers are buying bitcoin at the moment to get ready for the rally.
and at the same time the money is coming back to bitcoin from wherever it went (other markets or altcoin markets or simply out).

It is good to see people are positive regarding last dip, but honestly you never can not be sure. I have watched some analysts that predict price could dip more and other ones who are positive. It is hard to predict this kind of market when it is an speculative asset. My view is that it could potentially dip but as of today we see that price is raising slowly so I am not even sure.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: