Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitconnect down the floor. Is lending dead?  (Read 766 times)
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

Yes Lending is dead and BCC seems to have no value. I think it will be zero in the next few days

Waow, zero? Its mean scam. Lending is the indicator of scam ponzi scheme. Be aware also to other.
Bitcoin had made many rich people and now it makes new comers become poor and more poor. I am sad about it.
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

Lending is a multi-level program. It has no real value to serve the community but just a bunch of virtual profits that they bring. So its value must be brought back to its proper level. BCC's current price is $ 30 (down 15 times compared to lending). This is the real value of this coin. As for Bitcoin, it is the trust of millions of people since it was born and I do not doubt its practical value. It enriches those who know and take of those without knowledge. This is very fair
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Instead choose coin lending with lucrative money. With the promise of X10 times accounts in a very short time. Clear up the thought of getting rich in such a simple way. You only need to spend money on them and they make money for you. This is a terrible mistake. Your money is your brain and your hands. Instead of investing in the mess, invest in pure cash. It is much safer and more convenient. The market is very diverse and abundant. There is no more monopoly on the market. A series of other Altcoin was born. The market has never been so exciting
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

i lost $300 BCC why more deeping i hope so bull market , or its perment down residnce line ?

AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

BCC has stopped lending. And its value immediately dropped to 95% in the past 3 days. Currently the price of BCC is only $ 5. It's awful. This happened very quickly and in just over 100 hours with the storm. And its destructive power is terrible. BCC has entered the top 20 of the coinmarketcap and now it has become more than 100. Investors have believed that BCC is currently unable to find a way out, but no one can free them. BCC only run and open its path to another direction BCCX. This is ridiculous when they only think for themselves and do not know how to think for the community. It is certain that the BCCX will be banned by many investors due to the fraud of its predecessor. BCC is a good example of the greed and selfishness of lending. A coin that does not have any application for life. They only bring false benefits. And put on the sweetness to seduce the prey and finish them off. The fact that lending is no longer mighty and it is almost like a sinking ship. It sank down and swept innocent people

I guess it was more than expected that this would happen. Even by the majority of people that invested in it. The question was not IF it would happen, the real question was WHEN. And you have the answer for that now
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

Yes. this project is a scam.
It's a pity, but this is life and show must go on  Wink

viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

all MLM companies related to investments and giving a large referral network the program is a fraud.How many years have flourished in various HYIPs?skolkov people were left without money?very, very much.And this projectuses it was clear that the Scam.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

After losing his Deposit in Bitconnect I start to withdraw their money from all Landing projects. For me it was a bad experience Embarrassed, now I'm investing in other areas

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

I remember beginning of december,one of my friend mensioned about that to me..
Send me a link with his referral code...
I checked myself and purely saw that it is ponzi schem...
I warned him to quit,but he told me ones you credited you must wait few months to be able to withdraw your money back!!!!
there is no easy money in real life....

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

I knew it already before that this lending is a scam, and some of my friends are claiming that bitconnect is legit and  they even encourage me too invest but i said to them that i will not invest , and now most of them are crying.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

BCC has stopped lending. And its value immediately dropped to 95% in the past 3 days. Currently the price of BCC is only $ 5. It's awful. This happened very quickly and in just over 100 hours with the storm. And its destructive power is terrible. BCC has entered the top 20 of the coinmarketcap and now it has become more than 100. Investors have believed that BCC is currently unable to find a way out, but no one can free them. BCC only run and open its path to another direction BCCX. This is ridiculous when they only think for themselves and do not know how to think for the community. It is certain that the BCCX will be banned by many investors due to the fraud of its predecessor. BCC is a good example of the greed and selfishness of lending. A coin that does not have any application for life. They only bring false benefits. And put on the sweetness to seduce the prey and finish them off. The fact that lending is no longer mighty and it is almost like a sinking ship. It sank down and swept innocent people

basically bitconnect was an obvious ponzi scheme which claimed to be a lending platform. Real lending platforms, like poloniex for example, are still running as far as i am aware.
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

If you look at the lending market. You can clearly see how this market is going down now. Very little coin lending is born and even if they are born they can not grow. You can see very clearly through a basic price. BCC peaked at $ 450. And coin lending now such as Exa or Ecom costs only $ 1 to $ 2. Apparently the market is going down and investors are no longer interested in lending. Because they are just a gamble that does not bring value to the community - it is the trend of the times.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Liqui have btc lending and working.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

bitconnect going down will not affect the crypto lending system and i already know alternatives which are very much up and running and help people with fiat for their real life needs.
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

from the first I get information that bcc ponzi scheme, pyramid models and using lending system, I was not interested to go into their project. maybe this is what my friends are talking about that lending model is time to be abandoned. whether capital back can be given back to those who have lending? apparently this will be difficult to restore their capital.
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

bitconnect going down will not affect the crypto lending system and i already know alternatives which are very much up and running and help people with fiat for their real life needs.
But do you find investing in such lending too risky? Now Lending has become a recession. The market is continuously going down. If you make money for them, they will thank you. But if you make them lose money they will curse you and you will lose all credibility before. Further BCC as you know it is the most successful coin lending. However, because of that, tens of thousands of people have lost all of their possessions. The recent downturn is the collapse of co-borrowers such as EXA and cooperative. Now it's not even noticeable. I respect your opinion, but I suggest you skip the road full of these traps
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

HomeBlockCoin (HBC)  is almost the same as BCC, but it only starts its way. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/homeblockcoin/
Daily volume is about $500K, so early adopters should be rewarded.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

BitConnect has been suspected to be a scam by members of the crypto community for some time. Bitconnect is now a confirmed exit scam and all BCC tokens are worthless. It seems to me that lending business can not be made long term and Bitconnect is the best example of this.
Moneyismoney

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

I think no this is normal because it is normal for bitcoin. This is my opnion maybe you are don't agree with me maybe agree with me Smiley
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

I heard it is. I know this is scam. Hate scammers who steal money from fair investors

Its been a month since i heard the news about bitconnect was shut down , and havent know why until read this thread saying it is a scam , and it is good yet since they are scam they dont have any space in cryptoworld. They are stealing money without sense of hardwork .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: