Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitconnect down the floor. Is lending dead?  (Read 766 times)
loveselenagomez

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Cogwise

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

HomeBlockCoin (HBC)  is almost the same as BCC, but it only starts its way. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/homeblockcoin/
Daily volume is about $500K, so early adopters should be rewarded.
Right...
And new lending site come.same as bitconnect.
Guys don't invest here https://bitstrades.com/
I think Bitconnect team launch new Lending site Bitstrades.all people avoid this site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
Merited by Nakaba (1)

Bitcoinnec was red flagged when it was released. it is a scam. a large scale scam. up to now. It has been dead for 1 month.

The warning about it has been splendid and to many past articles has been point out for this upcoming scamming event and seems they right at this point since bitconnect is slowly dying and you can't even withhold them at this moment since as you can see the price and volume of their coin has slowly melted day by day and that I conclude that the shady things about them has been cast and they will happily bag the money of their investors and coin holders now.

worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

Who got your money back(if so tell),and how it not unexpectedly it closed and to withdraw failed me.
QN2018

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

Jan 16th 2018, the price of a BCC fluctuated at $ 240, while a week ago reached a record $ 400.. After the announcement that Bitconnect exchange was closed for 5 days, the BCC price  had fallen dramatically to $ 35. And now BitConnect 's position on Coinmarketcap has also dropped from over 20 to 99. The value of BitConnect has fallen as investors sell off foreign exchanges such as HitBTC or CoinExchange.
vothuong637

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

Yes Lending is dead and BCC seems to have no value. I think it will be zero in the next few days

Bitconnect said that stopping lending and closing down the local exchange does not mean that the crypto will be useless. Bitconnect says it will continue to support and develop its ecosystem. Upcoming, BitConnect can open an eCommerce platform that allows the transactions by of BCC.
ICOTREND

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

As you know, the price of virtual currency  is greatly fluctuated by rumors.  So we need to have smart investment plans. Lending reduction or reinvestment
Because we are not sure about Bitconnect's exchange operation, you should have plan for the the worst case scenario. By reducing lending and withdrawing interest. You can save BCC and  reserve BTC to manage, when the BCC price on high.
hoabien780

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

After the announcement of the closure of the trading floor and lending service, most investors sold off BCC, which led to the BCC down more than 80% of the price. Now many investors still can not withdraw BCC out of trading platform for sale because of not working system. For this unstable system, I think I should not invest in this time.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

Bitcoinnec was red flagged when it was released. it is a scam. a large scale scam. up to now. It has been dead for 1 month.
I am concerned with BCC users. they went bankrupt.
they have taken a big risk, some people are willing to sell the land and their assets just to get the coins. and now they lose everything. never trust a coin like this and get away soon
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

Yes Lending is dead and BCC seems to have no value. I think it will be zero in the next few days

They never had a real value.

It's the biggest ponzi of our time and nothing more.

It's time to be wiped out, but people are still buying without reading.

The nature of the Bitconnect's lending model goes against the growth of cryptocurrencies, which has had a lot of adverse outcomes for people investing in it. This model uses the money of the previous investors to pay to investors who join later, raise funds to invest in other cryptos to profit from the exchange rate increase. Also, after the Bitcoin rate fell rapidly in recent time, Bitconnect had no money to pay for the participants and was forced to close. I think we should eliminate and boycott this lending model.

Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

Um hum. BCC from the beginning was a pile of virtual value. And now it only returns to its origin. The same lending system. It's like a rubber ball. When it is too big it will explode and there is nothing left. BCC also wants to bind the investor to its baby BCCX. But this coin almost did not make a big hit. It's as normal as any other coin even loses the other coin. Lending is a multi-level model and it will definitely crash. You invest in it like you are holding a bomb. Get rid of them
sherlock_h

Activity: 56

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
Merited by soros017 (2)

Lending will never die, and if that happens, it will not be because of some random ponzi scheme in the cryptosphere.
What bitconnect was trying to do was to offer decentralized lending, which makes no sense, since you need a middleman for that kind of service.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

You mean lending is not harmful to the community. That it has value to the community. Do not lend to lenders only enrich some people and take away a lot of money from a lot of people. This is not good at all. Lending will still exist but in the next 1 to 2 years it will not grow. There are too many reasons for not developing. For example, the community is gradually eliminating them. It's not trendy in the coming year
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

Bitconnect now on the floor
because lending strategy will not has life for a long time
so keep be carefull if join with lending coin fast grow fast dump like ponzy
Katagatame

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

Lending platforms will continue to rise which is a sad thing. There will always be a successor every time a king has been dethroned. Facebook just did a good thing for banning advertisements that involves ICO's because most of them are lending platforms. They can never be sustainable unless bitcoin's price continues to rise but that's not the case. Bitconnect brainwashed tons of investors and long before they knew bitcoin's price would crash. You can check this website and avoid these lending platforms http://coinlendinglist.com/
blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

did people on bitcointalk actually put money in that?
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

My opinions, everyone can join this bitcointalk, they are not in the framework of promotion but they want to get a part of this bitcointalk
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

MLM coin living by the development of BTC, so in January, price of BTC killed all that Ponzi scheme  Grin
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

I came to crypto-currencies, the most obvious pyramid was bitconnect, all investments for the promised high interest, end with the closure of the company, believe in my great experience in the pyramids.
MeganHeverin

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

Instead choose coin lending with lucrative money. With the promise of X10 times accounts in a very short time. Clear up the thought of getting rich in such a simple way. You only need to spend money on them and they make money for you. This is a terrible mistake. Your money is your brain and your hands. Instead of investing in the mess, invest in pure cash. It is much safer and more convenient. The market is very diverse and abundant. There is no more monopoly on the market. A series of other Altcoin was born. The market has never been so exciting
Axens_io

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Yes, read about the project before you're investing, read forum posts and Google about them as well. Bitconnect was a well-known scam for a long time before they eventually collapsed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: