Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitconnect down the floor. Is lending dead?  (Read 766 times)
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

yeah, btc going down, but will not affect the crypto lending system and there r some alternatives which r very much up and running and help people with fiat for their real life needs. And for btc it's still not sunset of course, i think.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:55:05 AM

Yes, its like bitconnect is the bitcoin, like the king of lending.
When bitcoin is down, all of the altcoins are also down.
With the fall of bitconnect, all of the other lending platforms will also go down.

quarkchain.io
btcfree2018

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:52 AM

If Bitcoin really falls to the end, then many projects will be aborted
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

Yes Lending is dead and BCC seems to have no value. I think it will be zero in the next few days

Is it not turn to zero yet? Its lucky that its yet have value till now.
So many people said that bitconnect turn into scam project and i heard so many sad story from environmnet about this. I am sorry to hear that.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

I knew it already before that this lending is a scam, and some of my friends are claiming that bitconnect is legit and  they even encourage me too invest but i said to them that i will not invest , and now most of them are crying.

volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

BCS reminds me of the MMM pyramid in Russia, when people carried all their money to invest and earn, and earned only those who owned insider information

Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

Instead choose coin lending with lucrative money. With the promise of X10 times accounts in a very short time. Clear up the thought of getting rich in such a simple way. You only need to spend money on them and they make money for you. This is a terrible mistake. Your money is your brain and your hands. Instead of investing in the mess, invest in pure cash. It is much safer and more convenient. The market is very diverse and abundant. There is no more monopoly on the market. A series of other Altcoin was born. The market has never been so exciting

Yes, I agree that now the market is very much a variety and can be invested in long. And after that, catch a wave on which you can earn a lot.
But again it is very difficult to find immenno those coins on which you can catch 5x or more)))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

BCC will be up again but not too high. So this is the time to take a decision if they slightly up leave them. They won't be a giant again.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Yes they are dead. And i don't want any lending platform just like bitconnect in marketcap. Hopefully all ICO's are going to be regulated and i'm sure all of the coins are good as well..
alex6464

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

Bitconnect on the floor because lending strategy will not has life for a long time. So keep be carefull if join with lending coin fast grow fast dump
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Bitconnect had left an ugly image to the lending coins and personally I don't really like lending coins at all. I also heard a lending coin called Davorcoin is a scam so I would not risk my money when it became a hot spot for scams.
megaqueen777

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

Yes, just like Bitconnect theyre dead now. Some programs like Lendconnect and PolyAi are still somehow surviving but I guess its only time and would end just like other lending programs. This only shows that lending programs was only a "trend" in crypto and could not meant to stay here for a long time.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

just wait and relax ,,, as i controlled the last graphs im really look forward to end of this year...

BCC has stopped lending. And its value immediately dropped to 95% in the past 3 days. Currently the price of BCC is only $ 5. It's awful. This happened very quickly and in just over 100 hours with the storm. And its destructive power is terrible. BCC has entered the top 20 of the coinmarketcap and now it has become more than 100. Investors have believed that BCC is currently unable to find a way out, but no one can free them. BCC only run and open its path to another direction BCCX. This is ridiculous when they only think for themselves and do not know how to think for the community. It is certain that the BCCX will be banned by many investors due to the fraud of its predecessor. BCC is a good example of the greed and selfishness of lending. A coin that does not have any application for life. They only bring false benefits. And put on the sweetness to seduce the prey and finish them off. The fact that lending is no longer mighty and it is almost like a sinking ship. It sank down and swept innocent people

blazsqd

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

yeah, i know that bitconnect down, but it is not dead. you just need to wait until the time is coming. yet, just searching before invest your ico. lending can happen because the strategy is no has a long time.
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

Bitconnect lending is dead at all! A Total Ponzi scam platform.

ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

This is the real value of this coin. As for bitkoynov, this is the trust of millions of people since its birth, and I do not doubt its practical value. It enriches. This is very fair Grin
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

Love your money and never invest in lending programs. Because it's like a ponzi scheme that can explode at times like bitconnect. It is wise to invest and all investments are at risk.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

as expected lending is dead after bit connect collapsed we cant expect any more lending site for a stay in the market  in coming future
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

Guys, forget about him and other landings. Do not buy shit and sit every day and think about when to sell, I'll wait a little bit more ... and then burn out

crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Sorry for the investor that invest in this shit coin, It's hard to imagine that bitconnect fool all the investor through its lending scheme and run away with all the investment. I know that its difficult to trace them, However just avoid investing in the future that the promises will good to be true.Hope that investor will learn from this mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: