Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitconnect down the floor. Is lending dead?  (Read 765 times)
Hyuiguia

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

after bitcoinect dead, lending project die too
because lending project lost trust after bitcoinect scam and cheap price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:31:34 AM

No doubt that next year bitconnect will vanished. From top 10 on cmc now ranking on 500.  Investors are too angry when the price immediately goes down.
Magadergty12

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

Yes BCC lending is totally dead right now. i think that everybody know that BCC is a scam. but i like that guy that was yelling bitconnneeeeeeeeeeeect
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

Lending is a multi-level program. It has no real value to serve the community but just a bunch of virtual profits that they bring. So its value must be brought back to its proper level. BitConnect has been suspected to be a scam by members of the crypto community for some time. Bitconnect is now a confirmed exit scam and all BCC tokens
sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

I dont guess that disposal is late. What I buoyancy faculty occur is that community faculty close throwing pins on apparent gips and faculty do any experiment early creation an investment decision.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

I dont guess that disposal is late. What I buoyancy faculty occur is that community faculty close throwing pins on apparent gips and faculty do any experiment early creation an investment decision.
in fact it is a very difficult task and it is very difficult to hope for real prospects in the future. Especially since it will be very difficult for newcomers to deal with this. Do you think that investing is a real direction for those who want to create a business?

HELLO EVERYONE.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

Yes BCC lending is totally dead right now. i think that everybody know that BCC is a scam. but i like that guy that was yelling bitconnneeeeeeeeeeeect
BCC has almost disappeared since the beginning of 2018 after many BCC cases fell more than 100 times. BCC has led many ignorant investors to lose a lot of assets because of the huge returns paid under the MLM model. Investors should be cautious in the cryptocurrency market because it is a chance for scam projects to grow a lot.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

BCC has almost disappeared since the beginning of 2018 after many BCC cases fell more than 100 times. BCC has led many ignorant investors to lose a lot of assets because of the huge returns paid under the MLM model. Investors should be cautious in the cryptocurrency market because it is a chance for scam projects to grow a lot.
Lesson learned for those people who did rush up or did invest without even thinking up the possible risk behind. Just i remember on the earlier days of BCC, too good to be true returns already put me up into the hesitation to invest specially when i do find out that MLM model where i do already presumed that sooner or later this coin would fall down and it did happen. Lots of investors cried out  due to lose of money.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

There are many big lessons we can learn from the Bitconnect experience. Honestly, I was one of the members of Bitconnect and though it pained me that it eventually died the expected death of a pyramid scam, I was able to recoup the small amount (around $100) that I invested at the start. We were then thinking that maybe BCC can be able to survive but when news of many cease and desist orders came in the whole thing started to spiraled out of control. The business model can not anymore take the blows...as the whole thing was just based on confidence of the existing members and those coming in. Yes, the same lending platform can be dead however we should not confuse this with those legitimate lending programs which are really doing the normal lending. The definition of 'lending' was quite and technically different in the Bitconnect ecosystem.
boki77

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

I`m be rich with ETrader_Bot for Satoshi Nakamoto: https://www.bitcointalk.org/ETrader-Bot-Best-Software-For-Trading/ . You can be rich to.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:29 AM

in fact it is a very difficult task and it is very difficult to hope for real prospects in the future. Especially since it will be very difficult for newcomers to deal with this. Do you think that investing is a real direction for those who want to create a business?
You're getting too far from the real topic here about bitconnect.

Lesson learned for those people who did rush up or did invest without even thinking up the possible risk behind.
Yeah these people are riding the hype and they think that they can become rich through as fast as lightning. But the real thing is if the scheme is an obvious scam, get out of it while it is early. There are investors who can't get out of it and I've seen someone invested $10,000 to Bitconnect and now it only cost $10, that's painful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

good thing I thought from day one it would be a lie and didn't spend a cent. Although a very wanted and long looked for the coin. But he abstained, and now he is very happy.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

That it has value to the community. Do not lend to lenders only enrich some people and take away a lot of money from a lot of people Grin
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

BCC is the most famous ponzi project in the cryptocurrency market so far, it has lost the confidence of many investors in this market. I think lending programs will also die because investors certainly will not dare to participate in such projects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

BCC is the most famous ponzi project in the cryptocurrency market so far, it has lost the confidence of many investors in this market. I think lending programs will also die because investors certainly will not dare to participate in such projects.
forget the BCC and this is a nightmare. I do not even want to discuss this anymore.
wasting time and there will be no discussion other than disappointment. Angry
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Well the thing is on bull run when prices just keep on running these sort of schemes generally pay out their high interest rates and returns. Though it is only in bear market that these schemes come apart and the nature of these ponzi schemes becomes obvious. Take bitconnect here, most people in the crypto community were calling bitcconect a fraud since early july august of 2017 a whole 4-5 months before it actually collapsed, yet greed always seems to get the better of people.

Right now and always it is best to stay away from anything that markets it self as a lending scheme. Though take note that after bitconnect the tokens/icos will not really say they are lending schmes but some variation of that with a positive spin. Best to just stay away.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

good thing I thought from day one it would be a lie and didn't spend a cent. Although a very wanted and long looked for the coin. But he abstained, and now he is very happy.
Well now it cost about 44 cents, so we're close to your target! I don't know actualy who is holding this "coin" ?

that's true. On december 2017 and january 2018 BCC costs about 3 billion dollars and now only 3 million. Token went down 1000 times. That was tough experience for a lot of people.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

According to coinmarketcap they are down but not down:

This is very strange for bitconnect:

25% price increase, who is pumping this shit coin? What they expect to see from dead project which has  collapsed.
Igorluis

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

But it will drop a lot more, but will still have people wanting to buy to have a supposed. "gain" so the rise.

Maybe I buy for 1 satoshi because among the big invested the bitconnect has no more credibility. And in this market, credibility is everything !!
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

since January 2018 bitconnect prices did fall to the floor floor. even until now until 2018 the price has not shown improvement, the possibility that bitconnet will die is very likely to happen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: