Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron, trx, Justin Sun  (Read 147 times)
GBCrypto1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

Does tron have good technology behind it? I mean, recently it was rumoured that its whitepaper was copied. Insipte of the rumours it is still rising. Can someone tell me about its true colors? Also, is it good for long-term hodling?
orangeferrari3

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

Tron wants to change the entertainment industry. It will serve the purpose of forming a decentralised content entertainment system (so the website says). I haven't read the whitepaper but I was going through Justin Sun's twitter feed and his history. He seems to have a lot of influence in the market. Being a 30 under 30 on the Forbes list is an amazing achievement. I believe he has the influence to push the coin ahead.

As far as the rumors about the whitepaper, he says that because of bad translation many concepts have not been clearly mentioned in the English version. There is a guy on reddit who apparently read the whitepaper word for word.

Here is the link - https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7ovwyu/my_analysis_of_the_tron_whitepaper_v17/
GBCrypto1 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

Tron wants to change the entertainment industry. It will serve the purpose of forming a decentralised content entertainment system (so the website says). I haven't read the whitepaper but I was going through Justin Sun's twitter feed and his history. He seems to have a lot of influence in the market. Being a 30 under 30 on the Forbes list is an amazing achievement. I believe he has the influence to push the coin ahead.

As far as the rumors about the whitepaper, he says that because of bad translation many concepts have not been clearly mentioned in the English version. There is a guy on reddit who apparently read the whitepaper word for word.

Here is the link - https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7ovwyu/my_analysis_of_the_tron_whitepaper_v17/

It looks promising, as far as my conclusion is. Thanks for the info. I'll see what the guy on reddit has to say.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

CEO of coins shouldn't be that much involved  to and project's price. And yes their whitepaper also copied and most probably Justin Sun sold lots of TRX on exchanges. Only the good thing about TRX is they have good idea and they have good pumpers. That's all

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
GBCrypto1 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

CEO of coins shouldn't be that much involved  to and project's price. And yes their whitepaper also copied and most probably Justin Sun sold lots of TRX on exchanges. Only the good thing about TRX is they have good idea and they have good pumpers. That's all
I understand what you are saying. Don't you think all the companies partnering up with Tron would have smelled something fishy if it were true? I mean, they got a developer from Alibaba onboard. Also, the future deals Justin keeps posting on his Twitter. Something is still good about it, I guess.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Tron made a fast entranceto market and even reached to top 6 in coin market cap in very short time. That brought so much attention to coin and that brought good and bad things with it. I don’t know how much of them are true but i think tron investors will be making money if they manag to hold it for long time.

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

In my opinion, it's not good for a coin that its CEO is the face of this coin so much. With other coins, you rarely know who is the CEO, and you don't need to. Bringing the CEO this much to the forefront is taking away from the coin's popularity.

GBCrypto1 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

In my opinion, it's not good for a coin that its CEO is the face of this coin so much. With other coins, you rarely know who is the CEO, and you don't need to. Bringing the CEO this much to the forefront is taking away from the coin's popularity.

Yes, all the other coins have technology that is backing them up. But Tron has its CEO's popularity backing it. I believe this is because Justin wants to get a lot of people invested in the coin so it becomes easier to scale the technology, like bringing top devs from other companies. Just my opinion, but yea, it could potentially make a lot of money for people who have invested in it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: