Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy BTC in Pakistan  (Read 115 times)
Greenmen (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Doest anyone have BTC in Pakistan i want to buy face to face dealing on the table against cash payment

Thanks
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

You can get some sellers from pakistan if you will post this Ad on currency exchange section of this forum here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

Localbitcoins.com like peer to peer exchange platform are also good to find local buyer/sellers for bitcoin.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Doest anyone have BTC in Pakistan i want to buy face to face dealing on the table against cash payment

Thanks
Why don't you try localbitcoins.com they have their servers almost everywhere and can make you meet to any such person who can help you out in buying some bitcoins in pakistan and your currency. But there are a few risks involved in buying it for cash. I am even doubtful regarding the legal status of buying it in cash. It is quite forbidden buying bitcoin in cash in India I think Pakistan might even take it the same way.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Thanks

Don't you have some ATMs there ? Is easiest method to get bitcoin in Pakistan . It's called zebrapay but it has fees for depositing about 5-7%
Also if you own a bank account you can go for kraken . They have a very low deposit fee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: