Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBLLION - REBLLIOUS - REBL  (Read 439 times)
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

I was looking around and found out the promising project that I think we shouldn't miss out - REBELLIOUS.
I joined the group on telegram and check their project on the main website ( https://www.rebellious.io/ ) and I decide to invest it right now while the price still CHEAP.
What is your opinion about this project?
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

I think this is a potential project, it really is a cryptoworld uprising. The interesting thing is they do not sponsor the ICO but only airdrop with great value. They are also building their own blockchain. I think success will come to Rebels.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

REBL was given free as airdrop in december 2017. Why u buy it? Who whanted got it free but you buy - whats wrong with u guy?
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

REBL was given free as airdrop in december 2017. Why u buy it? Who whanted got it free but you buy - whats wrong with u guy?

Why are you here? I reported you for spam, but it should be for stupidity. REBL is a legit project with a good community and active devs. PRL was also given for free, why do people buy it? Because that's the actual purpose of the token, you muppet.
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

I am so pissed off cause i missed airdrop.So sad Sad
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

Why are you here? I reported you for spam, but it should be for stupidity. REBL is a legit project with a good community and active devs. PRL was also given for free, why do people buy it? Because that's the actual purpose of the token, you muppet.

No spam - it't true about free REBL token
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

No spam - it't true about free REBL token

I was not contesting the fact that it was handed out through an airdrop. I was questioning the last part of his post. "Who whanted got it free but you buy - whats wrong with u guy?". If that's not being a dumbass, then I don't know what is, honestly.
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

I am so pissed off cause i missed airdrop.So sad Sad

I missed it too, but I still want to catch it while it's worth to invest right now.
Because later, I may regret, why I don't buy it at that time?
And I will kicking my ass for that stupid decision.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

Isn't this just a copy of postoken ?
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

What is Rebllion? Rebllious?
This is called "Rebellious". I think you need to change the thread name if you can. If we talk about the token, I think the project is very promising. I'll hold it.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

I have participated in their airdrop)And i'm really happy, i think it's very perspective project Wink
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

Rebl is a very good project. I got rebl tokens on their airdrop and I am happy about that. I am also on their telegram group and admins answer questions immediately. I am planning to buy more on bit-z exchange. It is a promising project. Their community works very hard.

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

I have participated in their airdrop)And i'm really happy, i think it's very perspective project Wink
how much was the airdrop?
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

I was looking around and found out the promising project that I think we shouldn't miss out - REBELLIOUS.
I joined the group on telegram and check their project on the main website ( https://www.rebellious.io/ ) and I decide to invest it right now while the price still CHEAP.
What is your opinion about this project?

I remember that project if m'm not weong thats project startied last year 2017, around mid year of 2017 onwards. I think one of the most promising project i heard thats cheap coin now have an small value in the marketcap good sign to become expensive value.

vukthewolfy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

I am so happy about this project, ironically this was one of the first airdrops I accessed. Did the legendary one and got 4000 tokens, and tbh I didnt believe much in airdrop thing anyway, so I kind of forgot it for a month, and when I logged and checked the price it was around 800$, and I was like WOW!

The community is rly good and helpful, as well as support team.

Airdrop is not over, there will be more of it in future. Make sure to follow their forum on site, or telegram page. https://t.me/RebelliousCoin

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
hung7520

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

I'm lucky to be in the airdrop program and get 4000 reward. But many cheaters have 50k rebl  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

What is Rebllion? Rebllious?
This is called "Rebellious". I think you need to change the thread name if you can. If we talk about the token, I think the project is very promising. I'll hold it.

Grin Grin
I did create that wrong in purpose, that may attract people to come and check this thread.
I know it was not correct. Sorry about that to you.
However this thread create to talk about how great and influence of the project is.
My words is nothing, our care and investment of this project is everything of this thread.
Thank you by the way.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:57 AM

I'm lucky to be in the airdrop program and get 4000 reward. But many cheaters have 50k rebl  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Are you sure? How is that possible? I think this airdrop one of the best, don't you think so? How often happen such a good airdrops?
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

REBL has a potential this is the good coin to invest right now for sure it will give you more profits and it will reach to the moon sooner.
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

How can they have 50 k REBL?
Is it possible? Or are you trying making up a threat?
Please prove what you just said.
Don't scare people if it's not true.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: