Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBLLION - REBLLIOUS - REBL  (Read 439 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

REBL has a potential this is the good coin to invest right now for sure it will give you more profits and it will reach to the moon sooner.
I have some REBL and Im still holding it until price will shock in the market. Yes investing now is good and hold it this will bring huge profit in your portfolio. So I believe rebl is a good project to hold.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

REBL has a potential this is the good coin to invest right now for sure it will give you more profits and it will reach to the moon sooner.
I have some REBL and Im still holding it until price will shock in the market. Yes investing now is good and hold it this will bring huge profit in your portfolio. So I believe rebl is a good project to hold.
I think so, too. They are building team for their Blockchain, I'm waiting for their news about this team and solutions for new blockchain. When they created new Blockchain, this will be their era Smiley
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

I think so, too. They are building team for their Blockchain, I'm waiting for their news about this team and solutions for new blockchain. When they created new Blockchain, this will be their era Smiley

Totally agree with u.
And their total supply is about 390 mil, which is very good quantity for the market.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
Merited by lowpriority (1)

Also that: what is it drop.
I had a lot of airdrops which at first cost a penny, and after their price did x10 or x100.Therefore I think it's definitely worth to buy now, as all the airdropers are draining their coins.
After that, definitely there will be growth and I believe in this token.
hung7520

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

I'm lucky to be in the airdrop program and get 4000 reward. But many cheaters have 50k rebl  Embarrassed Embarrassed

How can they have 50 k REBL?
Is it possible? Or are you trying making up a threat?
Please prove what you just said.
Don't scare people if it's not true.
Why do you think it is impossible?
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

I'm lucky to be in the airdrop program and get 4000 reward. But many cheaters have 50k rebl  Embarrassed Embarrassed

How can they have 50 k REBL?
Is it possible? Or are you trying making up a threat?
Please prove what you just said.
Don't scare people if it's not true.
Why do you think it is impossible?

Then let us know how is it.
Don't say and run.
And I didn't say it's impossible.
I just questioned you.
hung7520

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

You can register with multiple accounts, as long as you have them, just pass the rebl check.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

You can register with multiple accounts, as long as you have them, just pass the rebl check.

in short, they are cheating, isn't it?
-- edit--

sorry, I overlooked your "cheaters" word Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ermancyp

Activity: 70
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

they send me 4000 pieces, I do not think to sell short term.
hung7520

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

in short, they are cheating, isn't it?
-- edit--

sorry, I overlooked your "cheaters" word Cheesy
yes, no problem
UglyDolphin23

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

I participated in the airdrop. In my opinion, project's got a future. It's a good sign what they listed on exchange so early. I think we'll just have to wait for whitepaper 2.0, and roadmap 2.0.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

This project is very promising. I am also looking forward to it.
I will invest in it!!
Good luck for everyone. Wink
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

They are trying to build a strong community in the future. I participated in the airdrop and I will support this project for a longer time, because they are very active and I see some potential to grow up in the future!
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

I also get 4000REBL and I decided to keep it for long periods of time. I think it will cost $1 in the future, when I will sell.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

I also get 4000REBL and I decided to keep it for long periods of time. I think it will cost $1 in the future, when I will sell.
There's a very serious team. And I think $1 is not the limit, and we'll see much more. I really like the road map for 2018, it seems very promising.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Most of my friends received REBL in an airdrop and ever since then, they have been monitoring the coin's progress. It was actually turning into a hype. They were making their own predictions and interpretation of the coin and its movement in the market. although I haven't read the actual paper or haven't done my research on this, a lot of people are saying that it has a very great potential and that its price will soon surge. But I am not sure, yet. I'll research about REBL first before deciding whether I should invest on it or not.
Durr_1412 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

There's a very serious team. And I think $1 is not the limit, and we'll see much more. I really like the road map for 2018, it seems very promising.

I totally agree with you. They are working on their on blockchain.
And if it's done well, REBL will go crazy.
among

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

I was looking around and found out the promising project that I think we shouldn't miss out - REBELLIOUS.
I joined the group on telegram and check their project on the main website ( https://www.rebellious.io/ ) and I decide to invest it right now while the price still CHEAP.
What is your opinion about this project?

its was an airdrop, i missed it, i think it already has a large community in telegram and twitter it earned it through airdrop
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

Not so long ago they distributed free coins, came of the order of 2k-4k tokens, very good for free distribution, i think that the project is very good and it will be a great future

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Rebellious great and amazing community the graphics
the preparation, rebellious airdrop is almost one month very generous. And the value is good and have a big members in telegram.Goodluck to rebl holders
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: