Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:20:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STASHPAY a hidden and undervalued gem  (Read 424 times)
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

Since I joined the crypto community, I have always wondered if any cryptocurrency which offered a truly decentralized service existed;
in the sense of privacy, and complete anonymity. Then I stumbled upon StashPay.

Does anyone know anything more or feel thesame about this coin, as I feel it tops the list of undervalued gems?

And who knows it could be another flash-price-coin.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

I've been preaching Stashpay for a while now, ala prophet in the wilderness. Token is currently under the radar on EtherDelta and IDEX. Once they release their blockchain, STP is going to rock hard
Bel1eve

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

yeah ,, no thanks ! Just looking at your signatures and previous posts its obvious you are a multiaccounter trying to pump a shitcoin.
Moderators should really ban multiaccounters like you trying to hype shitcoins
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

yeah ,, no thanks ! Just looking at your signatures and previous posts its obvious you are a multiaccounter trying to pump a shitcoin.
Says the brand new account. How do you know about multiaccounts and bans if you haven't been here before. Besides, check OP's IP and mine. Not remotely the same
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

Really would love to hear your take on it being a shot coin. Since a label has been applied we could learn more.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Says the brand new account. How do you know about multiaccounts and bans if you haven't been here before. Besides, check OP's IP and mine. Not remotely the same

Must be one of those rare coincidences. Star alignment and all sorts.
Bel1eve

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 07:21:44 PM by Bel1eve

Aight , feel free to refute me!

Website, frontpage, about token value:

The STASHPAY Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the STASHPAY.IO Platform.

No way to be clearer, Tokens have no value at all.

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about the token:

Cryptographic tokens reffered to in this white paper [...] do not refer to the ERC-20 compatible tokens being distributed on the Ethereum blockchain in connection with the stashpay token distribution. (p. 3)

Confirming that Tokens distributed have zero value.

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about whitepaper content:

Stash Labs Pty Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy of or the conclusions reached in this white paper [...]. (p. 3)
So the WHITEPAPER guarantees NOTHING???
+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Whitepaper, about governance:

The Self-Governance system requires proposals to be put forward to the network as a whole, and then voted on. In practice, this means that iNodes are able to cast a vote on important changes to the system or network. (p. 9)

To run a Node, you'll have to have 10'000 tokens. But, as said above, these tokens are not the tokens of the ICO. Again, no value and no power for the ICO tokens owners.

This is enough to make me not touch this.Let me know if you would like further proof why this is a shitcoin.

Have a nice day!
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

they couldnt make enough advertisements for the ico. But they have a very good team and they decided to continue even they couldnt collect good money during their crowdsale.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

The STASHPAY Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the STASHPAY.IO Platform.

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-

Cryptographic tokens reffered to in this white paper [...] do not refer to the ERC-20 compatible tokens being distributed on the Ethereum blockchain in connection with the stashpay token distribution. (p. 3)

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-

Stash Labs Pty Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy of or the conclusions reached in this white paper [...]. (p. 3)
+-+-+-+-++-+-+-

The Self-Governance system requires proposals to be put forward to the network as a whole, and then voted on. In practice, this means that iNodes are able to cast a vote on important changes to the system or network. (p. 9)

To run a Node, you'll have to have 10'000 tokens. But, as said above, these tokens are not the tokens of the ICO. Again, no value and no power for the ICO tokens owners.

This is enough to make me not touch this.Let me know if you would like further proof why this is a shitcoin.

Have a nice day!

First off, I must applaud your attention to details. Remarkable. Especially for a brand new account. Remarkable reincarnation.
1. Now, allow me to address your concerns.
Technically, cryptos don't have any rights. EOS has bee  dogged by similar complaints but that hasn't stopped it from tanking through millions and trading at $10 per with close to a billion coin in circulation. Stashpay has under 9m in circulation based on ICO results and is selling for cents. Shitcoin or not, that's a whole lotta x-gain speculation waiting to be had. I also recall a time when ETH was $8 and talk about it being a scam was all over the place. Look who got scammed now.

2. Whitepaper doesn't guarantee anything. Show me one that does. Whitepapers are full of disclaimers, disclaiming everything from 'not security', to 'blockchain is experimental', 'untested product', 'at your own risk'... The list goes one. Could probably make an EDM record off that.

3. STP Tokens are issued as placeholder cryptos pending the release of the blockchain. These tokens will be swapped 1:1 on STP blockchain when it release. Never heard of that mechanism before? Universa, Goldmine,  and Matrix are doing the same.

themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-

Have a nice day!

I Bel1eve!!!

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

Tell 'em brother. We booooolieve!
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:38:28 AM by Ohgreatanotherone

Looks like volume is picking up on ED. Probably best pegged down to masternode

b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

I am just checking the upcoming progress for stp future. because i also hope the best for stp like all we expect.
hopefully there will be a good exchange so that the price will increase and have many opportunities to grow.

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

I think we they release their blockchain in Q3, the team will be able to finally turn their attention to marketing and publicity
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

STP is shifting into gear secundo and will be making a series of announcements shortly.

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

Good news! Stashpay is coming to Nebula exchange wen the platform launches mid-February!

0b0ne

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

hi all,

yes it's good to see StashPay coming to a new exchange, all this helps make it accessible to more people.

It would be good to see an adoption by a larger number of Asians to the new exchange since it's based out of Singapore.
Moving forward we can begin to see the Dev team ramp up and have some of the early milestones achieved to ensure adoption moving forward.

I do believe this is an undervalued gem also and upon full release will highlight the strength of currency for use in everyday transactions.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

We're finally LIVE on Nebula.exchange!

https://app.nebula.exchange/trading/stp/eth

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

About time, been waiting so long for this to happen. Time to top off the bag. The future of privacy starts now
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

they couldnt make enough advertisements for the ico. But they have a very good team and they decided to continue even they couldnt collect good money during their crowdsale.
How much $ that had been reached at crowdsale?
This project is quite interesting for me but this is still a token, I will wait until the team releases StashPay Blockchain to consider this project
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: