Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AEON coin sell off - Couldn't deposit in Bittrex so it sucks! Why couldn't I?  (Read 35 times)
obay (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

Today just another update before I put in a new server. Why bittrex sucks and I could not deposit funds inside there platform, I’ve sold a total of 15 AEON coins. I know I’ve made a loss here but I’ve decided to place them into other currencies while I wait for them to drop into my bank. Increase the value of them slightly. Then sell them back.

Also. Please do use MRR if you're just figuring out what to do. Please support my YouTube group as well. Would be amazing! Please look for “TheBigFatCryptoGuys” digs online. You’ll only spend $4 for the day or so. It’ll really help me out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWuWU28shjE&feature=youtu.be
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

Today just another update before I put in a new server. Why bittrex sucks and I could not deposit funds inside there platform, I’ve sold a total of 15 AEON coins. I know I’ve made a loss here but I’ve decided to place them into other currencies while I wait for them to drop into my bank. Increase the value of them slightly. Then sell them back.

Also. Please do use MRR if you're just figuring out what to do. Please support my YouTube group as well. Would be amazing! Please look for “TheBigFatCryptoGuys” digs online. You’ll only spend $4 for the day or so. It’ll really help me out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWuWU28shjE&feature=youtu.be

Maybe it saved you some money in the end. I would sit on the AEON thought. Big upward potential. I was mining monero somewhere last year and it seemed counterintuitive to not sell right away but hold and wait for price gains. I turned out to be the right choice. Not selling for 22 euros but at 300 a piece in the end.
obay (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

Hey thanks!

I'm going to save them up I think, I did a test for a few of them to see what money would come in, I might regret it but I might not. I am mining around 4 coins a day at the moment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: