Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:38:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private key  (Read 176 times)
fulhamfan66 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Hi Guys

Can anybody tell me if i can get a private key using my phrase sentence on blockchain. I have my acc ID and password so they are fine. I just need a private key. I do have my word phrase or seeds i thing they call them.

Andy
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

Your question is quite confusing..

If you are using blockchain.info wallet than they will give you a recovery phrase of 12 words with that you can recover your wallet in future even if you will forget your wallet id + password.

You can also use that 12 word pass phrase to import your bitcoin wallet to different wallet like electrum if you want.

Private key is tied to only one of your address but 12 word recovery phrase can import/recover all addresses + their bitcoin.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

Hi Guys

Can anybody tell me if i can get a private key using my phrase sentence on blockchain. I have my acc ID and password so they are fine. I just need a private key. I do have my word phrase or seeds i thing they call them.

Andy

I think theres a misunderstanding here. As far as I know about the blockchain they will give you recovery options once you lose data or infos about your account. Check your email I think they sent your account's full details there. One more thing sir, dont try to beg for someone's private key in this forum you might get kick-out here or ban coz for your information thats against the rule of the forum. If theres no other option and your wallet is totally lost, I think you just need to create a new account. Goodluck!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

Hi Guys

Andy
- Move this to Service Discussion ->Wallets.

- Yes you should be able to get your private keys with the mnemonic phrase.You should be extremely careful while doing it.

-You can do so by using the following tool,https://github.com/iancoleman/bip39 Please watch the tutorial videos if you're not that tech savy.

Your question is quite confusing..
What is sooo confusing in the question ? What else needs to be simplified lol ?

fulhamfan66 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

Thank you i will try that. I will explain more. I am not begging as it really is my wallet. My funds are in the main wallet but somebody has the private key, so its somehow been stolen. I don't know how. I have the acc ID and password and the recovery phrase but my account all of a sudden has become watching.
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

My funds are in the main wallet but somebody has the private key, so its somehow been stolen. I don't know how. I have the acc ID and password and the recovery phrase but my account all of a sudden has become watching.

What do u mean by this ? Make a sweep on your computer and install anti keylogger. Disconnect from internet immediately.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

My funds are in the main wallet but somebody has the private key, so its somehow been stolen. I don't know how. I have the acc ID and password and the recovery phrase but my account all of a sudden has become watching.

What do u mean by this ? Make a sweep on your computer and install anti keylogger. Disconnect from internet immediately.

Lol, What do you mean by this? If someone has his private keys then he can transfer the btc from his wallet at any time. Disconnecting from internet and installing anti keylogger will not help.
To OP --> Generate a new address to transfer the funds to it if the funds are not stolen yet and you can figure out other things later.
Arifull Islam

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Private keys is key of your money to get it .If you lost you your private keys you will be lost your money.thank you for share your thinking here.
fulhamfan66 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

Its more purpose than that. I went into an investment and had a pending 12000 to withdraw, but the online company told me to open a blockchain account and they wanted to send my withdrawal to there. Without me knowing, they sent a great deal of money and started mining in the account. They have told me that i need to now pay a 0.1 percent of the funds in the wallet for them to send me the private key. I thought they were just going to send my 12000 in there. Yes i have been done but its my wallet and i just wanted to see if i could somehow get my 12000 out, i would even be honest enough to leave all the rest in there or even grab it and give it to charity as i look at it as stolen and scammed funds that don't belong to me and should not be in the hands of the scam either.

Regards

Andy
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Without me knowing, they sent a great deal of money and started mining in the account.

If your funds were sent to different address, controlled by the “investment company” you can not get them back with your private key.  This sounds scammy.  Tell us about the “investment company” you are dealing with.  Is it a HYIP?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
fulhamfan66 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

The company is called crypto-miners.net
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

If you are sure your wallet private key has been compromised, then discomnecting from internet and installing anti-keu logger wouldn't really help you.
Private keys are one time generated, thus couldn't be changed for same wallet, as far the hacker has private key, your wallet remains always unsafe.
Your wallet is in critical mode, you are advised to create a new wallet and transfer funds from old to new wallet as soon as possible to avoid loss of coins
fulhamfan66 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

Thats what i was saying. I cannot get to the funds without the private key so i cannot transfer them.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Private key is the key to your wallet. If you have private key then you can transfer your bitcoine if your private key is lost, you can use not your bitcoin.
Thanks
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Thats what i was saying. I cannot get to the funds without the private key so i cannot transfer them.
All you have to do is use the seed phrase and import it to another wallet like Electrum. Based on the information that you're giving me, that's all you have to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆