Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any reference about this "Mining Contractors"  (Read 4253 times)
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 11:43:39 PM

Hello

I am looking more information for my blog.

If any has experience as user with one of the following companies I appreciate your help.

http://www.e-pickaxe.com
http://asicme.com/en/rent
http://www.bitcoinhashing.com
https://cloudhashing.com/
http://www.bitcoinfrenzy.com/
https://cloudhashing.com/
http://www.minerlease.com/

Personally I have accounts in many of them but every week more come to the game so I am not sure if I can open one account in each one because the investment and also the time involved in all the setup process anyway I will do my best.

Please avoid speculations real experiences.

All the Best

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commandermk

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:30:35 AM

I would recommend hoping around the regular forums a bit. Most of the places you just listed have threads outside of the noob section. Do your own research there and make an informed decision, or post this in the regular forum. The Newbie section is not a good place for finding the best info.

My personal recommendation is go the the Group buy section under Mining -> Hardware -> Group buy.

If you choose the right person you can own a slice of an actual machine for cheaper than most of these sites, and you have a person you can talk with who will be managing the hardware. It's more personal and you will learn way more about the hardware itself.

If you don't like that, you are probably better off buying some mining stocks.

That is my 2 satoshi's
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:45:20 PM

You are the owner / a person working for all of those scams / ponzis. The bad english gives it away along with your not-so-subtle advertising.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 10:39:27 PM

b!z, I apologize for my English.

My site is topminingcontracts.com

I am posting here to get feedback of people about those websites, and the idea is exactly to avoid people spending in sites that may be scam or not.

If you had any bad experience with the listed sites or any other "Mining Contractor" I am glad to publish it.

All the best

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Adrians__

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:01:43 PM

Hi I made a payment for a mining contract 48 hours ago with e-pickaxe.com

So far I have not heard anything back from them, can you verify that they are a legitimate company?

If not I would highly recommend you remove them as an advertiser on your webpage.

ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:11:30 AM

Hi I made a payment for a mining contract 48 hours ago with e-pickaxe.com

So far I have not heard anything back from them, can you verify that they are a legitimate company?

If not I would highly recommend you remove them as an advertiser on your webpage.

Adrians did you get a answer yet? I got my first payout this Friday.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:18:29 AM

Adrians

Any Update?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:42:37 PM

Hello,

I have been waiting some weeks before I post again about the mining contracts.

Many many not to say everybody said bad things about this business model.

I just want to show the real numbers

E-Pickaxe customers of first batch payed u$s 42 per GH and 7 weeks after starting the mining process they made u$s 47.86 per GH.

In 6 weeks they recover the investment.

Regards

TMC

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 01:20:02 PM

New www.epickaxe.com price drop!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║