Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CZR] Canon Chain – Reforging The Cornerstone Of The Blockchain World  (Read 1373 times)
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

Hello everybody Smiley wish you good luck, guys. Looks like very perspective business
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Very interesting idea, but it is not yet clear how to exclude the middle link from this chain, because each object must have the same communication protocols to directly be "understood" by another. I think in China very soon we will get an answer to this question, but what about other countries that do not develop as fast as China?  Grin
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

The future has come! Very soon our gadgets will be able to exchange information without our knowledge Smiley but in general, with the development of this technology it will be possible to implement a lot of cool ideas to facilitate and improve life!  I hope the developers will not leave this venture
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

The future has come! Very soon our gadgets will be able to exchange information without our knowledge Smiley but in general, with the development of this technology it will be possible to implement a lot of cool ideas to facilitate and improve life!  I hope the developers will not leave this venture
Our devices exchange data without our buck, even our cars send the requests themselves and the news about the state, sounds scary, but in fact it will help to save both money and resources.
DACHKA

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

40 tokens fell on the wallet. Cheesy

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

really, why the intermediary is needed, when everything can be realized directly, thereby reducing the costs and time costs, many of them have understood at the moment, but the potential, knowledge and strengths are not enough for units to realize this, I think that the guys from the team will succeed and to justify the hopes of investors who believed in them.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

it is mildly said, there will soon be an uprising of machines at such rates as in the terminator Grin
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

I have to explain that the Chinese government will not allow anyone to issue coins, either physical or virtual, for ever.

rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

this is project  very good , this project is very interesting because it has a good concept and has a team of competent teams and I hope this project has a good future
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

it is mildly said, there will soon be an uprising of machines at such rates as in the terminator Grin
Ha-ha yeah, and developers of this project are members of skynet. Smiley Grin
biepor

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

this project has a full potential of succesment in the near future, so great and very interesting.looking forward to this project for more improvement. goodluck dev/team.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

Very interesting idea, but it is not yet clear how to exclude the middle link from this chain, because each object must have the same communication protocols to directly be "understood" by another. I think in China very soon we will get an answer to this question, but what about other countries that do not develop as fast as China?  Grin
China is now developing at a tremendous speed and is in fact the legislator of new technologies, so everything is logical)
londinus

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Good project!) this is really a big step into the future, which becomes soothing, thanks to such enthusiasts and projects!
manox.dave

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

I have to explain that the Chinese government will not allow anyone to issue coins, either physical or virtual, for ever.
Why do you think so?
adhyd

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about eb2x project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

I am interested to participate in the airdrop of this project. hope to get CZR soon. Good luck  Wink
as I understand it, it's a little different technology?
manox.dave

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

this is project  very good , this project is very interesting because it has a good concept and has a team of competent teams and I hope this project has a good future
I personally didn’t see the blueprint, it's really a new look at what everyone is using)
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

As I understand, this technology can be used in the same way as in building a smart home? where each appliance, lamp, heating, or garage gates can be controlled directly from your smartphone?
Klennox

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

As I understand, this technology can be used in the same way as in building a smart home? where each appliance, lamp, heating, or garage gates can be controlled directly from your smartphone?
I think so, but now you need to pair with each device every time you need to use it, and then if you want to use other one, you must disconnect from it, find another device, then pair with it, and finally use. I hope this technology will simplify this procedure, and you will be able to use all devices  in the house together at any time...
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

I think so, but now you need to pair with each device every time you need to use it, and then if you want to use other one, you must disconnect from it, find another device, then pair with it, and finally use. I hope this technology will simplify this procedure, and you will be able to use all devices  in the house together at any time...
this is an important clarification, but I think that this technology involves the use of multiple devices otherwise its meaning will simply be lost. This will be a simplification, but in fact it will be inconvenient to use.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: