Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CZR] Canon Chain – Reforging The Cornerstone Of The Blockchain World  (Read 1357 times)
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

Quite an interesting topic! I would like to see the developers comments how and where they are going to use this technology! The possibilities of using it are quite extensive!
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

i like this project, cause this project has a purpose building the next generation of device networking
Yes, the most important thing remains to create a single standard by which all network devices can exchange information, regardless of the device manufacturer.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Quite an interesting topic! I would like to see the developers comments how and where they are going to use this technology! The possibilities of using it are quite extensive!
I join! Developer comments are needed. A lot of statements and different opinions about this, and what exactly the developers are going to do, and in what area they want to send their developments - remains a mystery. I hope that this technology will soon be widely used in all modern devices.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

Good afternoon! Accidentally stumbled upon your topic, but did not fully understand the essence of technology. I am a technician,, but from high technologies, unfortunately, too far. Could you please explain how this will help us? Undecided Smiley
Personally, I understand this: there is no information processing center, only a certain number of objects that can exchange data without using the information processing center. That allows many times to reduce the time of transfer of information from one object to another, since the information is sent directly to the recipient. And so with each object. All objects have equal rights and are able to receive or send data at any time.
And it will help us with the fact that the scope of this technology is so wide, it literally engenders your consciousness.  Wink
Nijeltheboss

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

Good afternoon! Accidentally stumbled upon your topic, but did not fully understand the essence of technology. I am a technician,, but from high technologies, unfortunately, too far. Could you please explain how this will help us? Undecided Smiley
Personally, I understand this: there is no information processing center, only a certain number of objects that can exchange data without using the information processing center. That allows many times to reduce the time of transfer of information from one object to another, since the information is sent directly to the recipient. And so with each object. All objects have equal rights and are able to receive or send data at any time.
And it will help us with the fact that the scope of this technology is so wide, it literally engenders your consciousness.  Wink
such a pigeon post of the 21st century)
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

Ha-ha)) Good joke! Only then will devices communicate, and not people, but people will still have to communicate through old-fashioned servers (
londinus

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

this technology can be useful to the military, just imagine how this will facilitate encryption, there will be much less of all kinds of interceptions and leaks, isn’t it?
Klennox

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

this technology can be useful to the military, just imagine how this will facilitate encryption, there will be much less of all kinds of interceptions and leaks, isn’t it?
I think that something like that they just use, just developers of technologies for the military work strictly under the stamp of secrecy. It's not the technology itself that plays a big role, but the person. To whom it is necessary to transfer information - that will find how to do it, even in the most perfect security system.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

As they say, everything new is a well-forgotten old.
And do you have a point of view about this technology?
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

I have a question, but how will the receiving transmitter be installed in the devices, or will it all function with already well-known technologies?
manox.dave

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

I have a question, but how will the receiving transmitter be installed in the devices, or will it all function with already well-known technologies?
It would be optimal to implement this technology, through the able transmitters in devices, otherwise it can be stretched very much for a long time and cost a lot of money.
Nijeltheboss

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

It would be optimal to implement this technology, through the able transmitters in devices, otherwise it can be stretched very much for a long time and cost a lot of money.
here is not the transmitter case, but how to establish mutual understanding between the devices. programmers have to work hard. unfortunately a large share of the equipment will have to be changed, due to obsolescence of communication standards.
Klennox

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

here is not the transmitter case, but how to establish mutual understanding between the devices. programmers have to work hard. unfortunately a large share of the equipment will have to be changed, due to obsolescence of communication standards.
It's worth it, because this technology, as well as will allow to abandon the set of servers that consume a huge amount of electricity, consequently do not influence the ecology)
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

It's worth it, because this technology, as well as will allow to abandon the set of servers that consume a huge amount of electricity, consequently do not influence the ecology)
This can be used as advertising among the masses, this problem is very much worried by the public ...
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

I'm worried about the speed of data transfer, whether it will be so high that it would work really faster than the current system that has been working on so much time.
Nijeltheboss

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

completely get rid of the servers will not work, because the information must not only be transferred, but also stored. the server was and will remain an independent link in this chain. and to save electricity and not worry about the environment came up with solid-state drives that use flash memory, which consumes at times, but works many times faster.
jess4ever

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

completely get rid of the servers will not work, because the information must not only be transferred, but also stored. the server was and will remain an independent link in this chain. and to save electricity and not worry about the environment came up with solid-state drives that use flash memory, which consumes at times, but works many times faster.
All the same, server volumes will be reduced, because in fact they will only need to store information, rather than retransmission
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

question to the developers, if they are here: tell me, is it possible to read somewhere about your projects and developments in more detail?
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

It seems to me that it will be necessary to tinker with certification, because the server is in any case one more control and monitoring element for the population. Undecided
Klennox

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

All the same, server volumes will be reduced, because in fact they will only need to store information, rather than retransmission
Well, I agree with this, but I'm sure that the volume of servers will not change, with the development of technologies, there is more information that needs to be stored, and how we would not improve the technology of direct transmission of information, data on these transfers should be stored on servers, just for safety. just in order to be able to see who, when and to whom it transmitted and what information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: