Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 09:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CZR] Canon Chain – Reforging The Cornerstone Of The Blockchain World  (Read 1375 times)
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

and the signal will be broadcast on what purities?
It is not necessary to use a radio channel, the technology can be used through a fiber-optic network. it may be that when the technology is launched, the method of transmitting data over the radio channel becomes obsolete, and wireless communication will be carried out via the satellite. as far as I know - there speeds are higher, and interception of a signal is more difficult
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

The development team and advisors is impressive. I hope they can carry out the technology without the idea itself being lost along the way.
you mean that developers can face difficulties and stop development? or under loss of an idea do you mean something else?
I think that under the loss is meant a change in the conceived concept and the goal of reducing the budget in case of its shortage. many ideas of good engineers and remain on paper for this reason: (
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

The development team and advisors is impressive. I hope they can carry out the technology without the idea itself being lost along the way.
you mean that developers can face difficulties and stop development? or under loss of an idea do you mean something else?
I think that under the loss is meant a change in the conceived concept and the goal of reducing the budget in case of its shortage. many ideas of good engineers and remain on paper for this reason: (
Unfortunately, this often happens. either a lack of funding, or the team member who worked on a certain part of the project leaves without which the creation of the project comes to a standstill. I hope this does not happen here. the Chinese are generally stubborn people, the goal is set - they achieve it all costs.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

can someone explain to me whether it is necessary to build new chips into the device or it can be implemented with the help of regular Wi-Fi and OS? Huh
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

can someone explain to me whether it is necessary to build new chips into the device or it can be implemented with the help of regular Wi-Fi and OS? Huh
In my opinion, will have to build in new chips, because before that everything was sharpened to work through servers.
Joseph007

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

In my opinion, will have to build in new chips, because before that everything was sharpened to work through servers.
it does not matter which method of transmission will be used, all current wireless communication standards will be able to transmit information without any new chips
Nijeltheboss

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

it does not matter which method of transmission will be used, all current wireless communication standards will be able to transmit information without any new chips
completely agree with you, all that is required for the exchange of information - well-written software.
Nijeltheboss

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

I think that it will not be required, wi-fi technology is a separate large technology, and it can not be stopped using. rather just write the software to work with it and that's it. but nevertheless, when you control a music center via Bluetooth from the smartphone - there is no server at once - everything is managed directly. and if you bought a chandelier in China, which connects to the wifi with the phone and you can manage it without any problems and without a server - why do you need it?
Joseph007

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

I think that it will not be required, wi-fi technology is a separate large technology, and it can not be stopped using. rather just write the software to work with it and that's it. but nevertheless, when you control a music center via Bluetooth from the smartphone - there is no server at once - everything is managed directly. and if you bought a chandelier in China, which connects to the wifi with the phone and you can manage it without any problems and without a server - why do you need it?
In this I agree with you. Why create something that in fact has already been created before you. Just take and take into account already successfully working technology when creating your own. Much less cost - no need to create any chips. And a lot more users. Wi-Fi is known everywhere, its waves are almost not in our pants, so why get out of them  Grin Grin Grin
londinus

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

will soon be sewing children in the head of the controller at birth, so you can control a person remotely) or that parents can find and return their child home) so little by little and there will be robots on the streets)
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

will soon be sewing children in the head of the controller at birth, so you can control a person remotely) or that parents can find and return their child home) so little by little and there will be robots on the streets)
do not say stupid things, my dear. Have seen enough films? Technology is not at all for this. Although no one knows how and who will use it in the future, but the essence of technology is a direct link between the links in the chain. No robots and surgical interventions! Grin
londinus

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

do not say stupid things, my dear. Have seen enough films? Technology is not at all for this. Although no one knows how and who will use it in the future, but the essence of technology is a direct link between the links in the chain. No robots and surgical interventions! Grin
well, why, quite an attractive technology for use in artificial intelligence. why not? for this the future. Artificial intelligence does not grow turbid, does not make mistakes, it constantly develops geometrically. the only problem that can arise is the reduction of jobs for people, because there will be programs, that can replace a person's work
Klennox

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

well, why, quite an attractive technology for use in artificial intelligence. why not? for this the future. Artificial intelligence does not grow turbid, does not make mistakes, it constantly develops geometrically. the only problem that can arise is the reduction of jobs for people, because there will be programs, that can replace a person's work
Believe me, until such a strong development will be many more years. At the moment, it's not about replacing a person with a robot, but about creating a technology that can be used to improve the safety of a person. Whether it is the work of car security systems, or automatic fire extinguishing systems or the timely shutdown of power supply. And also an automated call of special services to the scene of the incident.
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

Believe me, until such a strong development will be many more years. At the moment, it's not about replacing a person with a robot, but about creating a technology that can be used to improve the safety of a person. Whether it is the work of car security systems, or automatic fire extinguishing systems or the timely shutdown of power supply. And also an automated call of special services to the scene of the incident.
I do not think that an artificial intellect can replace people, Poland looks like some kind of fiction or plot of a film)
londinus

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

I do not think that an artificial intellect can replace people, Poland looks like some kind of fiction or plot of a film)
well, maybe you're right. do not want robots? it is right. Artificial intelligence will still win, we want it, or not!
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

Guys, let's be a little more serious. By the way, the topic touched on fire extinguishing systems or power outages is quite relevant. Quite often, when something happens, everyone is waiting for a specially trained person. And what if he arrives - it will be too late?
Klennox

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Guys, let's be a little more serious. By the way, the topic touched on fire extinguishing systems or power outages is quite relevant. Quite often, when something happens, everyone is waiting for a specially trained person. And what if he arrives - it will be too late?
Right. At least one reasonable person. And then the people have already decided to create fire robots.  Grin
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Right. At least one reasonable person. And then the people have already decided to create fire robots.  Grin
Ha-ha-ha. Positive people, what's wrong with that?
Technology is very versatile, it can be used extensively and wherever you want. We will wait for news from developers.  Wink
Anycrypt

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

I agree, everything looks very solid, an excellent big strong team, I think, will cope with this task with the same ease as a squirrel cracking nuts.
especially with the support of the Chinese government.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

I agree, everything looks very solid, an excellent big strong team, I think, will cope with this task with the same ease as a squirrel cracking nuts.
especially with the support of the Chinese government.
Aha, only if the government does not decide to classify the developments, and send their research to the military, for example. I heard, this can be  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: