Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CZR] Canon Chain – Reforging The Cornerstone Of The Blockchain World  (Read 1373 times)
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

The development team and advisors is impressive. I hope they can carry out the technology without the idea itself being lost along the way.

I agree, everything looks very solid, an excellent big strong team, I think, will cope with this task with the same ease as a squirrel cracking nuts.
especially with the support of the Chinese government.
Aha, only if the government does not decide to classify the developments, and send their research to the military, for example. I heard, this can be  Undecided
I do not think that this will happen) this is not a young team just graduated from the university and came up with space) a team of professionals, they know what they are doing
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

The development team and advisors is impressive. I hope they can carry out the technology without the idea itself being lost along the way.

I agree, everything looks very solid, an excellent big strong team, I think, will cope with this task with the same ease as a squirrel cracking nuts.
let us hope that the guys will succeed! What do you think, how quickly this technology will migrate to other countries?
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

let us hope that the guys will succeed! What do you think, how quickly this technology will migrate to other countries?
Here everything will depend on the completeness of the project and its support...
manox.dave

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Here everything will depend on the completeness of the project and its support...
I would single out a separate group of people who would specifically deal with these issues and promote in the countries.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

What a cool home entertainment system you can probably build with this technology! Full immersion into the matrix!
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

do you think it is realistic to get support from the Chinese government?
sharkman20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

What a cool home entertainment system you can probably build with this technology! Full immersion into the matrix!
Do you think that using this method you can create a virtual reality?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

do you think it is realistic to get support from the Chinese government?
Why not, not in all countries does the government spit on the people, and the convenience of the services provided. The Chinese in this respect have advanced quite far. The legislation though also rigid, but fair. And I think there is a possibility of attracting them to finance at least.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

It is something that i don't understand. How can Chinese companies invest in blockchain technology, but their people can't participate in it and use exchanges in China? Only people outside China are investing in thoses companies?
TomHurst

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

It is something that i don't understand. How can Chinese companies invest in blockchain technology, but their people can't participate in it and use exchanges in China? Only people outside China are investing in thoses companies?
But how do you know that their people can’t participate in it?
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

The scope of this technology is so great that it seems to me they will not cause difficulties in thinking up where to apply it...
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

The scope of this technology is so great that it seems to me they will not cause difficulties in thinking up where to apply it...
the main thing is that this technology does not fall into the hands of those who can turn it against the good of people.
Klennox

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

do not fully understand what you mean? It is possible on more in detail?
Klennox

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

the main thing is that this technology does not fall into the hands of those who can turn it against the good of people.
not fall? can you mean the opposite? it is necessary that it fell into the hands of people who use it for the good of people! or not?
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

I think that this technology will be able to bring medicine to a new level!
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

a good idea, at last the counterfeit will be lost from the counter. The production of the medicine will be adjusted, more control - higher quality.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

in fact, too, and I do not understand this point.
The government can support projects, and even take part.
but ordinary people do not can.
it's kind of unfair
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

in fact, too, and I do not understand this point.
The government can support projects, and even take part.
but ordinary people do not can.
it's kind of unfair
In every age there is a different attitude to this kind of project, so I would not surely state it ...
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

a good idea, at last the counterfeit will be lost from the counter. The production of the medicine will be adjusted, more control - higher quality.
Yes, it is a good idea to organize the production of a medicine, or some other production using this technology, but unfortunately, in a number of countries, there is well-developed corruption. And the people involved in this will create a bunch of obstacles.
manox.dave

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

Yes, it is a good idea to organize the production of a medicine, or some other production using this technology, but unfortunately, in a number of countries, there is well-developed corruption. And the people involved in this will create a bunch of obstacles.
to enter the medicine, it will be necessary to pass a lot of certification, I think it will take a lot of time. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: