Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CZR] Canon Chain – Reforging The Cornerstone Of The Blockchain World  (Read 1373 times)
vkolotun

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

I think that this technology will be able to bring medicine to a new level!
a good idea, at last the counterfeit will be lost from the counter. The production of the medicine will be adjusted, more control - higher quality.
Yes, it is a good idea to organize the production of a medicine, or some other production using this technology, but unfortunately, in a number of countries, there is well-developed corruption. And the people involved in this will create a bunch of obstacles.
to enter the medicine, it will be necessary to pass a lot of certification, I think it will take a lot of time. Undecided
if you find different ties and exits, then I think that everything is not so difficult.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

I think that this technology will be able to bring medicine to a new level!
a good idea, at last the counterfeit will be lost from the counter. The production of the medicine will be adjusted, more control - higher quality.
Yes, it is a good idea to organize the production of a medicine, or some other production using this technology, but unfortunately, in a number of countries, there is well-developed corruption. And the people involved in this will create a bunch of obstacles.
to enter the medicine, it will be necessary to pass a lot of certification, I think it will take a lot of time. Undecided
Well, the difficulties with the documents are being pursued by us everywhere, another thing is that for the sake of a good cause, namely, health care, it is possible to allocate a little more time for it
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

in general, correctly people say. with such technology, it is necessary to grow necessary and important sectors, such as medicine, and safety.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

in general, correctly people say. with such technology, it is necessary to grow necessary and important sectors, such as medicine, and safety.
Well, the approved technology for this and are developing! the truth is, the industries you named are the business of the authorities. here people do what they like, and only then will they decide whether to apply the experience in other areas, or not Smiley
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

if you look at it, then this technology, much more logical than the one we are using now, why we went along a clearly complex path is not clear...
Klennox

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

if you look at it, then this technology, much more logical than the one we are using now, why we went along a clearly complex path is not clear...
Yes, everything here is clear, as a bright day! To earn on imperfection of system, by deceit extorting money.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Because then we were limited to the technologies of that time
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

No one would use them if they had such technologies, as they would lose the opportunity to make money on it. Everything in this world is done only for that reason.  Undecided
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

No one would use them if they had such technologies, as they would lose the opportunity to make money on it. Everything in this world is done only for that reason.  Undecided
Perhaps, I do not agree with you. Maybe in something you are right, but we were really limited in technology 10-15 years ago. There was no high-speed data transfer, no high-speed interfaces, no high-speed information keeper. Even the invented technology at that time would become a fantasy. Wink
sharkman20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

And do you think this technology will be available for purchase, or will it be distributed free of charge? Or will it need to acquire a patent for use?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

And do you think this technology will be available for purchase, or will it be distributed free of charge? Or will it need to acquire a patent for use?
I think it's not at all free, what is the use of investing so much time and money so that it does not bring the expected income then?
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

I think it's not at all free, what is the use of investing so much time and money so that it does not bring the expected income then?
Well, if this is some kind of program, then I think it will be distributed as a trial version, for testing, for a 30 day period, as always. And if you like everything, buy a license, say, for a year. As an antivirus.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Well, if this is some kind of program, then I think it will be distributed as a trial version, for testing, for a 30 day period, as always. And if you like everything, buy a license, say, for a year. As an antivirus.
I think this technology will contain not only a set of programs, but also certain norms and rules for the work of personnel. And in combination, the actions of a person and a computer will constitute the ideal work of this technology.  Wink
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

I thought that this technology can be implemented in the transport city system, where it will be used to control the traffic lights, for example.
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

I thought that this technology can be implemented in the transport city system, where it will be used to control the light, for example.
Yes. Not a bad idea, and full integration with the city's outdoor surveillance cameras will allow you to manage traffic lights adaptively, using data on traffic jams, accidents, and road works.
RomanBelich

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

I thought that this technology can be implemented in the transport city system, where it will be used to control the light, for example.
Yes. Not a bad idea, and full integration with the city's outdoor surveillance cameras will allow you to manage traffic lights adaptively, using data on traffic jams, accidents, and road works.
This would reduce the number of accidents, as well as difficulties on the roads. So, you can integrate data into smartphones that use navigation. Since at the moment the traffic jams in the navigator are not always relevant - this could improve the situation.
Ayupich

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

This would reduce the number of accidents, as well as difficulties on the roads. So, you can integrate data into smartphones that use navigation. Since at the moment the traffic jams in the navigator are not always relevant - this could improve the situation.
This all already exists and works successfully. What we lack is organization in people. This technology can complement the existing authorities, but in fact, the current works on a similar principle. Perhaps in time it will be possible to completely automate the transport system, but so far this technology will not be successful in this industry.
RomanBelich

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

This all already exists and works successfully. What we lack is organization in people. This technology can complement the existing authorities, but in fact, the current works on a similar principle. Perhaps in time it will be possible to completely automate the transport system, but so far this technology will not be successful in this industry.
I'm not talking about this. I say that the system can become ADAPTIVE to urban events! At the moment, everything works according to a previously written algorithm, and if something happens somewhere, then without human intervention the situation will only worsen. And so the system will change the algorithms in advance in case of an accident...
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

No @TomHurst, I want to say that the project is very ambitious and complex, not that it is impossible to be done. They have an impressive team, with enthusiasm and talent, I'm sure they'll get it.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

BCEX is an exchange based from Canada but Chinese-operated. So how can we trade CZR if that exchange has chinese language? How far the team progressed in terms of their roadmap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: