Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIOMiner v8.2.1 now Available! - 7/6/2018  (Read 1318 times)
AIOMiner (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 02:41:46 AM by AIOMiner

https://image.ibb.co/nfaVwo/BCTBanner.png

www.AIOMiner.com

*0% Fees Taken By AIOMiner*
*Community Driven*
*Scheduled Mining*
*More Coins To Mine Than Any Other Software*
*Auto-Crash-Recovery Means No More Downtime*
*Automatically Updates And Adds New Miners*

Welcome all and happy mining!

What's new in AIOMiner?

Hi All,

We're back with a great new update to AIOMiner! v8.2 is a fairly large update with new features and bug fixes. The push to call this 9.0 was close but 9.0 is already in progress for website integrations.

New Features

- New Colors, in an attempt to get a UI person to come forward, we are using some...fun colors.

- GPU Details on the front of AIOMiner, this is now showing you data for Fan Speed, Temp, and Utilization.

- Timed Mining, With summer in full force, we have created a Timed Mining setting. This allows for users who pay crazy prices during special times of the day to turn off mining during those hours, and then to start back up when selected.

- E-Mail alerts, To prep our web systems for heavy traffic we are starting off with adding in E-Mail alerts. Start, Stop, Restart Mining and Restarting Rig will all trigger an e-mail. Users will need to confirm their e-mail account, put in code to activate the alarms. You can choose to disable alarms in the same setting where you enabled them. The same EMAIL/CODE is to be used on all of your rigs. This is a temporary EMAIL/CODE until we move over to our "production" site.

- Pool Settings will now show a * next to each coin where you have a pool setup
When you goto pool settings, if you have a coin selected in "Coin to Mine" it will default to that coins pool as the chances are high you want to edit that coins settings.

- wiki.aiominer.com integration is starting to show, we offer a wiki for each coin by default (we are still building this list), this will allow for users to know where to get a wallet, and any tips for using AIOMiner when mining that coin, be it advanced settings or favorite pools

- purge miners - You now have the option to purge all of the miners and re-download if your Miners list has been growing

- donation - You can now donate directly to the AIOMiner team via Help->Donate!

- benchmark - Removed CryptoNight and placed in ZHash. Removed Skunk, placed in Lyra2z. Still following WhatToMine.com

- Miners - Added in support for the new AMD Lyra2REv2 miner. It will auto generate the conf file for you. It is not optimized as the miner is still new, but over time it will be. Right now expect 35-40 MHs for a 480.

Bug/Fixes

- You can now test a pool with a stratum or http/s in the name.

- When you check for new miners it will now auto download if you have new miners.

- Phoenix Miner would still stay open after a request to stop. Tested/Patched

- Clickable Ad on the Stop is no longer the image but a hotlink, the image will wave the 5 second delay.

- Fixed link for ethermine and ETC.

- Did I mention the colors?

Expected AMD Lyra2REv2 Hashrates

VEGA 64 - 75mh/s

VEGA 56 - 60mh/s

RX 580 - 42mh/s

RX 570 - 36mh/s

RX 560 - 16mh/s

RX 550 - 8mh/s

RX 480 - 32mh/s

R9 280X - 23mh/s

R9 270 - 13mh/s

7970 - 21mh/s

If you already have AIOMiner, simply update by going to AIOSettings -> Update Settings -> Click all three buttons to make sure you're completely up to date!

Enjoy!

Known Bug(s)

"Unsupported 64-bit application" appears to be caused by windows defender denying access to the updater. You can get around this by downloading the .exe from https://aiominer.com/ and running that. All of your previous settings and configurations will be saved!

-----------------------------------------------

A Letter from the Team

Hi everyone,

Why exactly did we make AIOMiner? We made a miner for the community that we ourselves wanted to use--one that saves time and maximizes profitability. Best of all, we made it available for for absolutely no cost to the end user. So what made us come up with AIOMiner?

We got sick of:

-Messing with .bat files
-Having to download and configure a different miner for each algorithm
-Having a different miner for Nvidia and AMD
-Have nowhere to turn for help

All we wanted was a single mining tool that is easy for anyone to use, was compatible with both AMD and Nvidia GPUs, can mine any coin, is constantly maintained and optimized, and has a great support team. We couldn’t find that anywhere, so we decided to create it! Check it out:

AIOMiner Alpha 7c
-Community Driven
-Easy Setup
-AMD and Nvidia Compatible (Mixed Rig Too!)
-Mine Anything Listed on WhatToMine (coins are constantly being added on top of this)
-No Fees*
-Auto Crash Recovery
-Text and Email Alerts
-Advanced User Settings
-Integrated Coin Prices
-Integrated Miners (Claymore, EWBF, etc.)
-Windows 10 Compatible (Linux is on the roadmap)
-24/7 Access to our support team via Discord
-And Much More!

*We don’t have any developer fee of our own, but some of our integrated miners do have their own fee that we have not removed*

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Happy Mining!

The AIOMiner Team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ic3cool

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

this is not All in One,

only GPU AMD-NVIDIA.

I hope All In One include CPU-GPU (AMD&NVIDIA)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Well this is pretty cool. So essentially, this is off-the-peg mining, which will hopefully make it vastly more accessible to regular people?
AIOMiner (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

Well this is pretty cool. So essentially, this is off-the-peg mining, which will hopefully make it vastly more accessible to regular people?

Yes! That's the goal! Smiley
doroty

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

2nd Note: While we are NOT open-sourced yet (we will be at first Beta release), we do not lock down our files, so you could open them up if you wanted to take a look at the code.

scam
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

2nd Note: While we are NOT open-sourced yet (we will be at first Beta release), we do not lock down our files, so you could open them up if you wanted to take a look at the code.

scam

Please elaborate. I've briefly looked over the code and see nothing obviously malicious in it.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

-Mine Anything Listed on WhatToMine (coins are constantly being added on top of this)

Would it be possible to automatically switch to the most profitable coin, then?
(Most profitable of the last 24 hours, say)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

scam

Please elaborate. I've briefly looked over the code and see nothing obviously malicious in it.

Ignore, it's just some kid trying to up their post count
danialzo

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

Where is the source code? If there is no source code, how can you call it "Community Driven" with no fee and safe to use?!  Angry
AIOMiner (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

Where is the source code? If there is no source code, how can you call it "Community Driven" with no fee and safe to use?!  Angry

Community Driven doesn't mean Community Collaboration.

It's community driven because all of the features implemented into the AIOMiner are suggestions from our community via Discord channel. You can submit your own request to us too!
AIOMiner (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:25:57 AM

Would it be possible to automatically switch to the most profitable coin, then?
(Most profitable of the last 24 hours, say)

Yep! We're releasing that in the next update (Alpha 8, Alpha 7c is the current version).
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

I'll give it a shot then.

Just have to configure a wallet for all these weird coins :-D
TampaFury

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

this is not All in One,

only GPU AMD-NVIDIA.

I hope All In One include CPU-GPU (AMD&NVIDIA)

No serious miners run CPU at any scale so it's sort of pointless.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

Hi All,

My name is Shane from The AIOMiner Team. I am pleased to present to you our mining software, The AIOMiner.

We got sick of:
-Messing with Batch Files
-Having a different miner for each algorithm

All we wanted was a single mining tool that is easy for anyone to use, was compatible with both AMD and Nvidia GPUs, can mine any coin, is constantly maintained and optimized, and has a great support team! We couldn’t find that anywhere, so we decided to create it! Check it out:

AIOMiner Alpha 7c
-Community Driven
-Easy Setup
-No Fees*
-Auto Crash Recovery
-Text and Email Alerts
-Advanced User Settings
-Integrated Coin Prices
-And Much More!

*We don’t have any developer fee of our own, but some of our integrated miners do have their own fee that we have not removed*

Note: Windows Defender MIGHT flag the AIOMiner due to the integrated mining tools and how they function. We are currently working with Microsoft to resolve the issues and become whitelisted on Windows Defender.

Download Now: https://github.com/BobbyGR/AIOMiner/releases

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/FnpFp3x

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thank you,

Shane and the AIOMiner Team!

are you practically saying that installing this software in a system help in mining other alternative cryptocurrency or  you just talking about the alternative mining options in the mining platforms

ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

Hi All,

My name is Shane from The AIOMiner Team. I am pleased to present to you our mining software, The AIOMiner.

We got sick of:

All we wanted was a single mining tool that is easy for anyone to use, was compatible with both AMD and Nvidia GPUs, can mine any coin, is constantly maintained and optimized, and has a great support team! We couldn’t find that anywhere, so we decided to create it! Check it out:

AIOMiner Alpha 7c
-Community Driven
-Easy Setup
-No Fees*
-Auto Crash Recovery
-Text and Email Alerts
-Advanced User Settings
-Integrated Coin Prices
-And Much More!

Note: Windows Defender MIGHT flag the AIOMiner due to the integrated mining tools and how they function. We are currently working with Microsoft to resolve the issues and become whitelisted on Windows Defender.

Thank you,

How you get benefit if miner will use your software, what is the future development plan
You software gurante any stable or increase in hash rate when compare with other mining tool
TampaFury

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

scam

If you are new, at least do enough homework to realize that no mining solution is entirely open source. Or you risk looking like.. well, an idiot. Like you do right now.

No one is forcing you to use anything. So just make your own 😂😂
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

Hi All,

We got sick of:

AIOMiner Alpha 7c
-Community Driven
-Easy Setup
-No Fees*
-Auto Crash Recovery
-Text and Email Alerts
-Advanced User Settings
-Integrated Coin Prices
-And Much More!

Thank you,

Wow, This is awesome.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
oxzhor

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

Nice software!

Keep the good work up!  Cool
Lebidge_971

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

I've been using it for 2 months and i'm really satisfied. Mined Bitcoinz, Buck, Zec, Zen, Akroma etc... (i mine a coin during 3-4 days then i switch)
Some pools don't accept wallet adress as username so i couldn't mine coins like KOMODO or Comercium with AIOminer but it works for most of the coins.
like they say in France : BRAVO ! continuez comme ça !
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

Yeah this one looks promising -- will follow this one.

Don't have time to test it out right now and won't for several weeks as I'm building out

Discord appears to have been pretty active for a while now
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: