Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All in for Stellar (XLM)  (Read 639 times)
ppbastos (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

In the past 6 months I´d been studying crypo to jump in the market. I´m a longtime trader of stocks and options, over 10yrs, but crypo it´s an entire new ecosystem and should keep evolving, growing and it seems a correct moment to jump in steadly now, after this correction seems over. I think it will resume falling in the next days and maybe BTC will find support on USD 8/7k area which will ultimatelly provoke supports for altcoins likewise...

I was firstly considering Ripple, but my study in XPR devired to Stellar. After all my reading, I think the current discount of XLM to XPR should not be that large as it is, not to say they should at least be close in MKT Cap terms.

I will buy Stellar and hold it for long. Impossible to say where the price support should found ground, if USD 0,30 will hold or should it slide to 0,20/0,15. I really see this baby at least reaching 1,00 again, and if it succeed to broke this up, should move like Ripple and achieve 3,00 quickly.

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

Whatever you do, don't go all in on any one coin. That is literally the silliest thing you can do, and you should protect yourself from massive swings by diversifying!

Zhukov0

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

Agree completely. Invest in multiple altcoins not just one.
ppbastos (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

I meant I will build a position on Stellar, but of course I will not put all my funds on it. If I find another good risk x return opportunity, I can convert more funds to a new coin. Agree with you, but this position will be just a small a share of all my investments.

I simply can´t find anything better in crypo universe than a position in Stellar now, considering the development of its projects, IBM partnership and soon to be announced new projects as well.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

One thing I have learned through my time in crypto never say loyal  to a coin,  diversity is a concept you should adopt, although there are exceptions situations, like if you bought like from ico and still hold till now,  
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

Whatever you do, don't go all in on any one coin. That is literally the silliest thing you can do, and you should protect yourself from massive swings by diversifying!

I think the people who went all in on bitcoin will not share that opinion with you. Cheesy
All kidding aside you're right.
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

I like XLM but its one of those coins with such a huge supply, its never gonna reach an high value say $100
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

25% of my portfolio is XLM, so I want it to succeed. Everyone is convinced their coin is the most undervalued and will be king in 2018
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

Their funds to invest in a single coin is not worth it ,you can lose everything is a market . You need to take for themselves the investment portfolio and break it down into parts . It would be better for you
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Stellar definitely is a good coin, but do you really need to put all your eggs in one basket? You should better diversify your portfolio
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

In the past 6 months I´d been studying crypo to jump in the market. I´m a longtime trader of stocks and options, over 10yrs, but crypo it´s an entire new ecosystem and should keep evolving, growing and it seems a correct moment to jump in steadly now, after this correction seems over. I think it will resume falling in the next days and maybe BTC will find support on USD 8/7k area which will ultimatelly provoke supports for altcoins likewise...

I was firstly considering Ripple, but my study in XPR devired to Stellar. After all my reading, I think the current discount of XLM to XPR should not be that large as it is, not to say they should at least be close in MKT Cap terms.

I will buy Stellar and hold it for long. Impossible to say where the price support should found ground, if USD 0,30 will hold or should it slide to 0,20/0,15. I really see this baby at least reaching 1,00 again, and if it succeed to broke this up, should move like Ripple and achieve 3,00 quickly.

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!
good for you, friend. this one may will be a big coin because it's quite popular. when many people talk about it then it'll be the chance for the coin to have higher price, not lower at least.  Wink
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

I just wish to mention that today Stellar has been pumped due to mobius.network ICO only and too many participants was disappointed with different problems on XLM part mostly.
Dydot

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

It will be wise to spread your portfolio. Do not just invest all in XLM. Thus is crypto and not stock. Even in stock market I am not sure it is wise to put ur total portfolio on a stock.

BCRDev

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

XLM is my biggest hold right now. This is one of the best coins and ecosystems out there. They are partnered with IBM and have banks looking into their products everyday.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

I find not important to read whole topic, but I have read last sentence in your post:
All in for XLM!
I have to say that going all in in one(irrelevant which one) altcoin is not a good idea, and very very risky one. It is much better to spread your funds over few altcoins.
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

You would think that a "long time trader of stocks and options" would automatically understand this concept.  But, maybe he's going crypto because he wasn't successful in the stock market.
ppbastos (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

Just to be cristal clear, when I say I´m going all in it means in the way I´ll build a position solely on this crypo. But I have a lot of funds elsewhere, in many types of investments that could be converted anytime to another crypo. I also can simply put a stop loss on XLM and sell part after a run (if it happens) to jump in another crypo. I´m just saying that, right now, since I don´t have anything on the crypo ecosystem, I´ll jump in all in in Stellar, even though this would be a very small share over my all investments. If I understant any other crypo could have a bull run, I can diversify and buy on it, got it?  Wink
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

Although the Stellar has the great perspective and it's technology has some kind of usage towards the development of the world investing in just 1 altcoin is not recommended. If the stellar rises in value it can bring you a nice amount of the profit in a couple of months but ask yourself what will happen if the things go wrong. You will lose all the investment that you made into just one altcoin and you could split that investment.
Try to make more thorough research and invest in something else too. I am supporting the Stellar but I wouldn't go all in for just one altcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Just to be cristal clear, when I say I´m going all in it means in the way I´ll build a position solely on this crypo. But I have a lot of funds elsewhere, in many types of investments that could be converted anytime to another crypo. I also can simply put a stop loss on XLM and sell part after a run (if it happens) to jump in another crypo. I´m just saying that, right now, since I don´t have anything on the crypo ecosystem, I´ll jump in all in in Stellar, even though this would be a very small share over my all investments. If I understant any other crypo could have a bull run, I can diversify and buy on it, got it?  Wink

i got it, my friend. but you see, you will see someone who slipped/not read your post, for whatever reasons, a lot of times in this forum.
even the last reply below your post is saying, again, the same 'wise advice" for you. so bear with it my friend, or better, lock this thread as more people will try to say the same thing over and over again.

btw, 10 years of stocks and options trading is quite incredible for me, hopefully that experience will bring you success in this crypto world too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rdlainey23

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Spreading your coins is very good idea.
I recently put a LOT in to a particular coin and have regretted it about a week later, but all a learning curve, who knows, you might be right to pick that heavily.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: