Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All in for Stellar (XLM)  (Read 639 times)
ppbastos (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

I´m not considering to put all my funds in one crypo. I just said I will start in this environment going for Stellar instead of splitting. I will just invest a small share of my whole cash. Along the time I can simply sell other assets and put funds in another crypo, or even sell Stellar (part or all) and go for a better project. I simply can´t find anything better ATM in terms of project, partnership and technology than Stellar.

And I just heard about it because of my research on Ripple. Stellar puts Ripple on the ground, simply because the future might be not being partner of the banks (who knows...just the way I see...).

The banks might not even exist in the future like they are based today.

Everything looks so odd now, about this forecasts, but do you imagine how odd was a guy telling another person about telephones, power/light, TV, TV with colors, internet, smartphones (would us think to use large and heavy phones instead of the shiny ones of Motorola and Nokia from 15 yrs ago)?

Everything new is shoking...I see the financial world crashing once more and fiat currencies suffering, once more. Crypo can protect us against inflation.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

in my opinioon XLM will not go really high, the volume is too important, the last days pumping will not go further, at first this was a joke coin, don(t think it will go above 1$
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:35 PM

As far as I'm concerned, this coin and Ripple have the same developers. And if this is so, then it is entirely possible that the coin will rise.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Zhukov0

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

I meant I will build a position on Stellar, but of course I will not put all my funds on it. If I find another good risk x return opportunity, I can convert more funds to a new coin. Agree with you, but this position will be just a small a share of all my investments.

I simply can´t find anything better in crypo universe than a position in Stellar now, considering the development of its projects, IBM partnership and soon to be announced new projects as well.

If you believe in Stellar then you should definitely build a position on it. Hope you have a good time in the crypto world.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

In the past 6 months I´d been studying crypo to jump in the market. I´m a longtime trader of stocks and options, over 10yrs, but crypo it´s an entire new ecosystem and should keep evolving, growing and it seems a correct moment to jump in steadly now, after this correction seems over. I think it will resume falling in the next days and maybe BTC will find support on USD 8/7k area which will ultimatelly provoke supports for altcoins likewise...

I was firstly considering Ripple, but my study in XPR devired to Stellar. After all my reading, I think the current discount of XLM to XPR should not be that large as it is, not to say they should at least be close in MKT Cap terms.

I will buy Stellar and hold it for long. Impossible to say where the price support should found ground, if USD 0,30 will hold or should it slide to 0,20/0,15. I really see this baby at least reaching 1,00 again, and if it succeed to broke this up, should move like Ripple and achieve 3,00 quickly.

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!
I would want to see the price go up but it seems like they like to play too much with their airdrops. They should stop doing that.

Airdrops have made the user base adoption wider - which is something which increases value for a coin. In fact, I am surprised that Stellar is keeping these levels of price even in these turbulent times where BTC and most other alts are struggling. This is an impressive symptom of strength.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Bitlover91

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

i myself also moved from XRP to XLM.
almost 40% of my portfolio.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

I agree but i am not all in for stellar.
I am in around 40% and will add more if price drops. But i love Stellar! and will hodl for years.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Spreading your coins is very good idea.
I recently put a LOT in to a particular coin and have regretted it about a week later, but all a learning curve, who knows, you might be right to pick that heavily.

Spreading is al good and dandy, problem is you get spread too thin and even if you win, you win peanuts. Select 2 max 3 coins you think have a role to play in the future society and all-in on them.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Never put all your eggs in one basket, it is better to diversify your investment. Putting all your money in one coin is really risky, unless you are prepared to lose all.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

I like XLM but its one of those coins with such a huge supply, its never gonna reach an high value say $100
This has a good sense. When investing, looking into the total supply matters. As per xlm with more than 17 billion circulating supply, even reaching 10$ per coin is almost impossible to me coz it would mean it will surpass some other good coins' current marketcap.

This is exactly what I thought too dude  Grin It will not reach so high prices and you guys should be careful and you should never ever go all in at one coin because it is to risky!

Very well said. One of the biggest mistake that newbie trader does is that they put all their money into one coin. Despite I really like Stellar and I'm sure it will be profitable, I advice you to put just some of your money into that.
GayOfThrones

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:08:58 AM

I agree but i am not all in for stellar.
I am in around 40% and will add more if price drops. But i love Stellar! and will hodl for years.

That's a big dare! I am unfortunately almost with no Stellar (just a 1000 pieces) but I am there waiting like a predator for a drop to grab a more consistent bag.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

It is a big risk to put all your money in one coin , even though you believe in it. But even when the tech and the team looks good there is a lot that can happen. So even if you believe in it a lot i would recommend to diversify enough.

GayOfThrones

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

Now that Stellar has a bit corrected from it enduring ATH levels, it becomes less daring to start accumulating more coins before it takes off again.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:02:50 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 09:02:39 PM by ThunderCatSteve

XLM has a potential to overtake XRP
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

Agree completely. Invest in multiple altcoins not just one.
yeah I think multiple coin  with small investment isn't good. triple coins is OK. If you can find three coins that has good prospect  is better than many coin you invest. I hold eth, MNX and Dentacoin. I think there are some coins that are growing steadily. Stellar is good coin too but diversification is better.
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:21:50 AM

Guys Stellar vs Cardano, which one has better future?
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:29:35 AM

Whatever you do, don't go all in on any one coin. That is literally the silliest thing you can do, and you should protect yourself from massive swings by diversifying!
UHM I think you are absolutely wrong about that.
First I invest all of my satoshi .006 to be exact all in for TRX , and buy at 200 satoshi. on december my investment went triple when TRX hit the 2k Spot .18ish USD, silliest thing NO! as a matter of fact I earned so much for TRX and now as of its price down I am continuosly buying.
IN XLM yo bro you pic a good coin
XLM TRX FUN ETN XVG XBY DCN is what I am holding and watching for now and I know they have a future for long term
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

In the past 6 months I´d been studying crypo to jump in the market. I´m a longtime trader of stocks and options, over 10yrs, but crypo it´s an entire new ecosystem and should keep evolving, growing and it seems a correct moment to jump in steadly now, after this correction seems over. I think it will resume falling in the next days and maybe BTC will find support on USD 8/7k area which will ultimatelly provoke supports for altcoins likewise...

I was firstly considering Ripple, but my study in XPR devired to Stellar. After all my reading, I think the current discount of XLM to XPR should not be that large as it is, not to say they should at least be close in MKT Cap terms.

I will buy Stellar and hold it for long. Impossible to say where the price support should found ground, if USD 0,30 will hold or should it slide to 0,20/0,15. I really see this baby at least reaching 1,00 again, and if it succeed to broke this up, should move like Ripple and achieve 3,00 quickly.

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!

One of the things about stellar is that it is very cheap comparing with other coins in the top15 (except Tron/TRX) but as always I won't prefer to go All In because it is too risky and fortunately there are many other coins which worth investing if not experimenting a bit.
I've been watching Stellar and Ripple too and saying the truth as far as I know stellar is funded by someone in the team of Ripple so I think these two coins are linked with each other and when one of them is in rise the other one is too, and the same is when the price crash and we both see that they are red or green at the same time together.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

It is quite risky to invest everything in one asset. But if you decided to do this, nobody can stop you. I have my own 1,5 k XLM and I want to hope that it can go up to $ 0,5 and higher. But today's market conditions are disgusting.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

All in for XLM!

One of the things about stellar is that it is very cheap comparing with other coins in the top15 (except Tron/TRX) but as always I won't prefer to go All In because it is too risky and fortunately there are many other coins which worth investing if not experimenting a bit.
I've been watching Stellar and Ripple too and saying the truth as far as I know stellar is funded by someone in the team of Ripple so I think these two coins are linked with each other and when one of them is in rise the other one is too, and the same is when the price crash and we both see that they are red or green at the same time together.
Thats right, should not all in one coin, because it is very risky, like the proverbial do not put eggs in one basket,
because we never know what will happen with the basket later
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: