Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All in for Stellar (XLM)  (Read 639 times)
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

I'm completely devoted to ALTs which would perform in 2018

2018 is a do-or-die year for crypto IMO

In the past 6 months I´d been studying crypo to jump in the market. I´m a longtime trader of stocks and options, over 10yrs, but crypo it´s an entire new ecosystem and should keep evolving, growing and it seems a correct moment to jump in steadly now, after this correction seems over. I think it will resume falling in the next days and maybe BTC will find support on USD 8/7k area which will ultimatelly provoke supports for altcoins likewise...

I was firstly considering Ripple, but my study in XPR devired to Stellar. After all my reading, I think the current discount of XLM to XPR should not be that large as it is, not to say they should at least be close in MKT Cap terms.

I will buy Stellar and hold it for long. Impossible to say where the price support should found ground, if USD 0,30 will hold or should it slide to 0,20/0,15. I really see this baby at least reaching 1,00 again, and if it succeed to broke this up, should move like Ripple and achieve 3,00 quickly.

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

In the past 6 months I´d been studying crypo to jump in the market. I´m a longtime trader of stocks and options, over 10yrs, but crypo it´s an entire new ecosystem and should keep evolving, growing and it seems a correct moment to jump in steadly now, after this correction seems over. I think it will resume falling in the next days and maybe BTC will find support on USD 8/7k area which will ultimatelly provoke supports for altcoins likewise...

I was firstly considering Ripple, but my study in XPR devired to Stellar. After all my reading, I think the current discount of XLM to XPR should not be that large as it is, not to say they should at least be close in MKT Cap terms.

I will buy Stellar and hold it for long. Impossible to say where the price support should found ground, if USD 0,30 will hold or should it slide to 0,20/0,15. I really see this baby at least reaching 1,00 again, and if it succeed to broke this up, should move like Ripple and achieve 3,00 quickly.

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!

One of the things about stellar is that it is very cheap comparing with other coins in the top15 (except Tron/TRX) but as always I won't prefer to go All In because it is too risky and fortunately there are many other coins which worth investing if not experimenting a bit.
I've been watching Stellar and Ripple too and saying the truth as far as I know stellar is funded by someone in the team of Ripple so I think these two coins are linked with each other and when one of them is in rise the other one is too, and the same is when the price crash and we both see that they are red or green at the same time together.
Thats right, should not all in one coin, because it is very risky, like the proverbial do not put eggs in one basket,
because we never know what will happen with the basket later

"Don't put all eggs in one basket"
Stellar is a good coin, even though the CEO is one of main man (or was one of them) in Ripple and who created the Stellar and it has become very successful as the stellar network is growing fast.
In the past I've seen that we can trade inside the stellar.org site if we had an account, it had been a while I'm not using the Stellar but I have a very small amount holding which I hope will sell when I need to and the price became >$1.
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

Stellar (XLM) Gets Listed on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/stellar-xlm-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

It does seem like a good coin, I wouldn't go all in on anything though. Better to split your investment round atleast between 2-3 coins.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

how is your all in stellar project going so far?
just love to read some feedback, learning lessons about these kind of things
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Investing in XLM is a good idea, but i can see that you investment seems to be geared towards one direction. My advise to you is to try to diversify. Invest into 3 good coins at least. The crypto world has taught a lot if lessons. Part of which is that diversification is very essential.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

Stellar (XLM) is one good coin in market. Yesterday, I am reading online media that coinbase, one of biggest exchange want to list 5 new coin on their platform. One of that 5 coin is stellar, if stellar listed on coinbase, price must rising and holder get big profits

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Rather than Stellar, take a look at new tokens on the Stellar blockchain such as Mobius, LendLedger, Atlantis and in particular Argentas argentas.io that looks like the most solid of them all. Great upside I think.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!

No ones stopping you so you dont need to make this long story here but dont blame us when you fails as this stellar is a shitcoin and nothing to wait in future and besides this is a dying coin lol

Never invest all in unless theres a pump that happening and you need to ride the train before this stops
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: