Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with potential to x100?  (Read 95716 times)
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

Is hard to know which will have potential to give return 100 times. And usually after going up to 10  times and then usually going back down to the bottom, only by trading we can gain 100 times profit in less than 1 years by compound strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:44:53 AM

BAT has potential for huge upside.  It is from Java developers so has some really solid technical background and support.  Plus it is all about monetization of the interwebs sort of like what YouTube has done but on a much larger scale.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

Im looking to invest in some coins where its possible to x100 its current price

I invest currently in:
ETH
NEO
ADA
XLM

Each of which is unlikely to x100
ADA / XLM such a huge supply i dont think its possible

ETH / NEO i just cant see ever reaching $100,000 / $10,000

Any thoughts?
Was thinking maybe WAVES but theres a long term gamble and its still early days for it
Investments are certainly good, but whether they give you that profit is already a big question. I have a neo quite a long time in my purse and I have not yet seen x20 even close, although I also believed. So you'll probably have to wait five years or maybe more.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

I invest currently in:
ETH
NEO
ADA
XLM

Any thoughts?
Was thinking maybe WAVES but theres a long term gamble and its still early days for it
If you really want to obtain 100 times your investment then you will need to go a lot lower, you will need to find coins between the range of one million to ten million that have real potential and that have very good developers behind the coin, so you will need to take a huge risk but if you want 100 times investment you'll have to do it.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

The coins, which you have chosen ,are good but it is possible that you can get more margin in the coming time. if you want maximum margin then invest in ICO . If you talk about x100 margin then buy cheap coin in which you invest and forget and when it is x100 then sell it.
elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

I invest currently in:
ETH
NEO
ADA
XLM

Any thoughts?
I believe that it can be Aion (AION) and Wanchain (WAN) coins. "AION is a Blockchain 3.0 network", Wanchain also developed on the Blockchain 3.0! Last year, there were several blockchain projects aimed at improving the path laid by Bitcoin and Ethereum.
vadimkavp

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Look at the BLUE coin. She has already made the x100 during a period of overall market growth. Now she slowly fell to its lows. I assume that when the market recovers, this coin will return to its x100 and even higher.
waligu

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

The potential is very high for a coin of TRON. Now its cost is only 3-4 cents, but most likely with time it will cost 8-10 dollars. For this there are objective indicators: an interesting idea, a good team and major global partners.

WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

NGR for sure
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

I think that is no longer the growth the price of coins like last year so expect x100 does not make sense. The market has expanded and now it is not 100 coins as before and more than 1500 so investments are made in many different coins. Now it is better to pay attention to the top coins that after the correction on the market are guaranteed to grow several times.

Swayzeee

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:45:09 AM

zrx. best only. must.  Wink
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

I don't know about x100 coins but some coins have good potential to go to the moon Grin,
If market start to stable then I think,

ETC, TRX, TIO,  can hit x10-x100!  And, the sleeping giant is NEO! I just wonder if market will start pumping like last year then NEO will hit too big. It can overcome Ethereum too.

kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

I'll be glad if in the near future the coins will grow at least 100%. Many are tired of constantly falling prices and are waiting for the beginning of growth.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

All coins are good but some coins have excelent potential  that coins gives us a very good profit but x100  i think this goal quit  taugh it makes no sense ,
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

The tokens that I invest in are the same as the ones you invest in.
I am also very optimistic about these tokens, so I will choose to hold them for a long time.

scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

Right now i keep some tokens like CRPT , SETH and ABT.  I believe i can get x100 gain from one of them
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

Trully believe that the growth x100 will be with the token UTN by Universa, this is really a worthy project and its development will have a grandiose success, a lot of large companies have already supported this project and signed contracts, the project team is always in touch and informs about the progress in the project, update the roadmap, negotiate with investors. it is realy good project.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

Look at the BLUE coin. She has already made the x100 during a period of overall market growth. Now she slowly fell to its lows. I assume that when the market recovers, this coin will return to its x100 and even higher.
i watch them , $0.003 and now it worth $0.1 . simply people call it a crazy coin.
sometimes there is no recovery after a drop it keeps crashing to the lowest and disappeared , this one i do believe could have the same story as the others , there is no way to back.
high potential to grow comes with high risk to lost what you have invested at least you have to be ready with any kind consequences when you expect a high return.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

A good selection of coins. But, it seems to me, you are too much hoping for some coins, such as NEO))
I would add here UTN from the company Universa
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

If you are looking for 100x I think now is the best time to do research, while the market sentiment is down you have to find projects that have good fundamentals, that are still producing something (not standing still). And if they are already at 1/10 or less evaluation from ATH then that is even better since you know 10x is already a possibility. But you have to do your research and check that nothing have changed (fundamentally) that have caused the drop. If the drop is only/mostly due to bear market then that might be a good choice for a gamble on going 100x.

But as a lot of people mention you would have to look in the 250-400 ranking are for this and there are always risks that the project never takes off and you lose your investment. But if you are right you make 100x so that is a big bonus Smiley.

I can share my thoughts on a project: DeepOnion. Had an ATH of $20 in January and is now at $1.5 so it is >90% discount from ATH. I can tell you that the fundamentals have not changed and they keep development going strong. Recently they have released an DeepOnion Android Wallet for their platform, they also released a new desktop wallet where they tried to implement Stealth Addresses. On the Main Net Launch of Stealth addresses a bug was discovered so they postponed that release but it is running fine on their Testnet. So they are just working out the details it seems.

In the last few months DeepOnion has been mentioned in media everywhere: By John Oliver (satire on cryptos but still a mention), DataDash, Suppoman, Kubera, Big Man Tyrone and many more (less known) Youtubers. I think every single review have been overall positive even though none have done an in-depth analysis video yet.

All of this has happened after the ATH in January. The community has grown and it feels like something is brewing here. I think this might be one of those +100x that is waiting to happen. But for that the amrket sentiment needs to change to bullish and we would need to see BTC start to turn around again.

I am not a financial advisor but a supporter of the project so I would always advocate to DYOR and decide after that. Never take a single comment someone makes to be the truth, do some googling, check out the Whitepaper and the forum before you make up your mind. DeepOnion Whitepaper
DeepOnion Webpage
DeepOnion Forum

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: