Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with potential to x100?  (Read 95715 times)
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Im looking to invest in some coins where its possible to x100 its current price

I invest currently in:
ETH
NEO
ADA
XLM

Each of which is unlikely to x100
ADA / XLM such a huge supply i dont think its possible

ETH / NEO i just cant see ever reaching $100,000 / $10,000

Any thoughts?
Was thinking maybe WAVES but theres a long term gamble and its still early days for it

These investments are more suitable for a long term. Do not expect that you will immediately see the result and will be in the black. Try to start just look at how the coins behave and do not expect a large profit
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

x100 Huh ) At least x2 would now give a look at the market all the coins in a shallow drawdown and whether they will return from there is unknown.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

ADA may be so, but she's been having some serious problems lately. Many serious funds refused to cooperate with them
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

I invest currently in:
ETH
NEO
ADA
XLM

Any thoughts?
Was thinking maybe WAVES but theres a long term gamble and its still early days for it

I currently like Ripple, EOS, Zcash, Stellar, TRX, Monero, Litecoin. My intuition is telling me that their rate will grow a lot next year. Let's see next year if my prediction will be truthful next year.

oriz345

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

tezos.

i trust tezos that it can be 100 dollar in 10 years.

take tezos and stay back
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

lots of potential coins, maybe if you are not afraid of the high risk you can buy xcash or follow the airdrop and collect as much as possible I think xcash will be able to do x100
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

I know that altcoins can give those kind of profits, but in my opinion it is a waste of time to try to get something that is almost impossible to achieve, if you have an amount of money in store that is significant you do not need those kind of profits, doubling or even tripling your money can be enough to change your life in a significant way and if you invest a huge amount of money it could be enough to retire.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

I know that altcoins can give those kind of profits, but in my opinion it is a waste of time to try to get something that is almost impossible to achieve, if you have an amount of money in store that is significant you do not need those kind of profits, doubling or even tripling your money can be enough to change your life in a significant way and if you invest a huge amount of money it could be enough to retire.

It is really a waste of time because investment really works in a long period of time but when you invest in alts the price has a small chance to raise to its ICO price because most of the time the price dumps.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

I invest currently in:
ETH
NEO
ADA
XLM

Any thoughts?

I currently like Ripple, EOS, Zcash, Stellar, TRX, Monero, Litecoin. My intuition is telling me that their rate will grow a lot next year. Let's see next year if my prediction will be truthful next year.

I do not think that any of the top-100 altcoins can grow so great, even the most promising tokens cannot do it. However, the unknows alts with small market cap can go up very fast.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

With the progress and rapid completion of his coin after the ICO. BDT very fast chain development. I have confidence that BDT (bitdepositary) will quickly be in the top 100 position on CMC and fully capable of applying for x100-x1000 when they complete the development + promotion and marketing roadmap at 2019.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

Agree with Ethereum position. But I think, that Ripple or Litecoin would make x100 to. Or may be a little less. But they're so perspective altcoins too.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

Agree with Ethereum position. But I think, that Ripple or Litecoin would make x100 to. Or may be a little less. But they're so perspective altcoins too.

If XRP made 100X, then its capitalization should be $ 1.5 trillion. In the next few years it is unrealistic. In order to make 100 X's you need to find a real diamond. Look for a project with a small capitalization / work product / team of professionals / good exchanges / marketing. If the token has all of the above, then in a bull market you can earn 100 x. My choice is Soma / Rox / QKC / GAT
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Hard to say in a bear market like this.
I will still hedge with betting on BTC and ETH
x100 is more like a gamble,
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

Current market become like a good stock market - no such growth. And today profit in 5-10% looks good trade. I think x100 will be rarely and rarely. Only by p/d strategy and not for solid coins
x0rcist

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

why go for x100 and gamble if you can find solid projects that will do x10 in next bull season?

good mid caps with x10 potential AION, NULS, SKY
galactic123

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

Well, if you are ever going to buy WAVES (or any coin) at a good price, it is during the early days.

In my opinion, WAVES is a pretty good platform.

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
schneid55

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:42:46 AM

Usually the project about token or ICO coin only sold token then increase the price up, then the investors sold for profit. However, with the PAX PAGO project, we will build an ecosystem of projects to build the value of the PAX PAGO rather than increase the price in the same way as other ICOs do.
johnwi

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:40:11 AM

As a region that has been relatively isolated from the immediate effects of the collapse of international financial sectors, Latin America will not necessarily face the kinds of bank failures that currently ravage Europe. But the region can certainly expect a significant slowdown. PAX Pago is focused on economic stabilization  through a new  currency revolution. It’s a  culmination of market conditions driving the  major reinvention of domestic and  international trade in South America.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: