Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 11:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot transfer ripple between kraken accounts  (Read 129 times)
PurpleDog (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

I am trying to send some ripple to a friend, from my trier 2 kraken account to his. I seem to do everything correctly, my transfer is "initiated" but then, after some time, I get a "failure". Same when he tries to send ripple over to me. The transfer is first "initiated" and then it turns to "failure" with no explanation whatsover as to what went wrong.

Does anybody have any experience or suggestions on the matter?

thanks
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

I am trying to send some ripple to a friend, from my trier 2 kraken account to his. I seem to do everything correctly, my transfer is "initiated" but then, after some time, I get a "failure". Same when he tries to send ripple over to me. The transfer is first "initiated" and then it turns to "failure" with no explanation whatsover as to what went wrong.

Does anybody have any experience or suggestions on the matter?

thanks

Hi PurpleDog. This is the way Ripple works. If you'd like to transfer funds to another Kraken user you would either need to transfer them to their address outside of Kraken or transfer them to your own address then to their Kraken address. Thanks for understanding.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: