Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can crypto change the world?  (Read 253 times)
Gynjorn24 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

will it help resolve the world's major crises?
Alphabay.Shop

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Through the distribution of wealth. Let's leave the Euros and dollars in the hands of governments, and globalize the world with bitcoin. it's just a matter of time.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

OP, you need to learn exactly what BTC is first. It will change how the world controls data and possibly currency in the future.
topgun911

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

I know the focus of new comers is trade.  But long term holdings will drive the cost up as well without the quick flip that doesnt help grow the currency
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

I would recommend to start with reading the Bitcoin Whitepaper, most people who get into crypto skip this step and I it's a fundamental step to understanding what cryptocurrency is designed to be. You can find it here, this is how it all began: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:50:34 PM

I think bitcoin is the future of money. It has the potential to change the way of making transactions and view money. The alternatives offered by bitcoin will have to pass the test of time, but it gets accepted in the mainstream.
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

Block chain technology is considered to be since the invention of the Internet the most disruptive technology innovation, it relies on mathematical clever cryptography and distributed algorithm, in can't establish trust on the Internet, without the center of any third party intervention can enable participants to reach a consensus, at very low cost trust and reliable delivery of value to solve the problem. Blockchain finance, an important application of block chain technology, is regarded as the disrupter of traditional finance.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

You pick any industry, and this technology holds huge potential to disrupt it, creating a more prosperous world where people get to participate in the value that they create. The music industry, for example, is a disaster, at least from the point of view of the musicians. They used to have most of the value taken by the big labels. Then, along came the technology companies, which took a whole bunch of value, and the songwriters and musicians are left with crumbs at the end. What if the new music industry was a distributed app on the blockchain, where I, as a songwriter, could post my song onto the blockchain with a smart contract specifying how it is to be used?

Maybe as a recording artist posting my music on a blockchain music platform, I’ll say, “You listen to the music, it’s free. You want to put it in your movie? It’s going to cost you this much, and here’s how that works. You put it in the movie, the smart contract pays me.” Or how about using it for a ring tone? There’s the smart contract for that.
villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:00 AM

The number one issue that will be resolved would be the global trade. It's very easy to transact using cryptocurrency and the user is anonymous
BeCryptonom1

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

Blockchain will change the world of technology, that's the point. Cryptos and start ups are like found investment, which are working on blockchain technology. Theit mission is to make their promise patent real in crypto and blockchain world
Rodrigo Santos

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

Cryptocurrencies are inherently global and do not operate in terms of borders. This is the first planetary revolution in governance and, as such, is unprecedented.
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is changing and will continue to change the world, but it probably won’t be Bitcoin that survives the cut.
MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

by providing real patent which are working on blockchain. It is more safe, transparent, fatster...
bitzzz

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

I think it enable people in some country to secure their money. In those countries, fiat money is in bad situation. Smiley
Alphabay.Shop

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I think it enable people in some country to secure their money. In those countries, fiat money is in bad situation. Smiley

In some country?  No mate,  in every country
Cutieepooh

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies which are easy to transfer and most importantly these are based on blockchain technology which is safe and protected. Crypto change the world by simplifying the monetary transactions.
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

will it help resolve the world's major crises?
There will be no borders with money! You can travel from Canda to China and still use the same currency!

charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

With cryptos you will not worry about carrying money on you everywhere you go, Robbery cases will also be reduced because no one can know the details to your Wallet address and you won't have to walk to banks to join queues. Wink . Also if you are in country A and need something from country B, you can pay your service provider in crypto if they accept it.
jmpelon18

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

I think crypto will change our current by money transfer because The way banks transfer money from one to another is ridiculously archaic. It can take upwards of a week to complete a transaction. The system is old as dirt. Have you ever had an experience where you tried to "wire" money to a friend or family member? If you did, you'd know how awful the process is. Those days are about to be over.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

help us in the economic downturn, this is very helpful, because its development adds long added rapidly and more and more users ,,
therefore the exchange of coins will be the rupiah currency soared.
JanePorter

Activity: 52
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

There're lots of changes that we're already facing thanks to crypto, but here're the key ones:

1) No more intermediaries - Now that companies have a secure way of transacting with consumers directly, they no longer need to rely on platforms owned by third-parties (like banks) to conduct commerce. This will make companies more self-sufficient, open up the possibility of internal financial departments, as well as making the retail experience more flexible and immediate.

2)Revolutionizing healthcare - Blockchain gives patients more control over their sensitive medical information, a hospital’s ability to streamline and share it, and everybody’s ability to protect it. Indeed, this much is true for any industry involved in compiling and distributing sensitive information about individuals between practitioners or departments.

3) Employee compensation - Blockchain will make it easier to pay employees, and circumvent costly fees often associated with paying teams that work overseas. That means that companies will have fewer financial barriers when it comes to international expansion, making it increasingly likely that you’ll work with people and departments from all over the world.

4)Enhanced democracy - Even good governments are prone to corruption, rigged voting, and an ultimate disillusion of democracy in the eyes of its citizens. Blockchain potentially allows us the ability to vote in a manner that’s impervious to outside meddling or the influence of corruption.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: