Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Kucoinshares bonus works?  (Read 126 times)
Mrs Troll (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:41:54 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:25:56 PM by Mrs Troll

I got some KucoinShares but don't know how to recieve bonus from their fees? I expected to get a small piece of all tokens every day, but got nothing 3rd day in a row. Do I need to hold them on my Ethereum wallet or Kucoin balance? Or I need to hold enough tokens to get minimal tradable amount of each token everyday? Cann't get official support, only robot answers. Please explain how it works.

Post-usage update. Some facts after I bought it:

• it works even with small amounts likes 400 KCS.
  • you need to hold it on exchange account
  • you recieve not all tokens, I guess there is some minimal trash hold to recieve specified coin (but not other)
  • its rather hard to track incomes because you need to click on every single coin to check it
  • you recieve rather small amount everyday but value of most coins grow in time and value of your reward too
  • Kucoin lists new coins almost everyday Smiley
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

I got some KucoinShares but don't know how to recieve bonus from their fees? I expected to get a small piece of all tokens every day, but got nothing 3rd day in a row. Do I need to hold them on my Ethereum wallet or Kucoin balance? Or I need to hold enough tokens to get minimal tradable amount of each token everyday? Cann't get official support, only robot answers. Please explain how it works.
I'd stay with the regular websites thank you very much.
There won't be any deposits going in from me if there is just robot answers at that place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mrs Troll (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

I'd stay with the regular websites thank you very much.
There won't be any deposits going in from me if there is just robot answers at that place.

May be it works by phone, I didn't try to call. Exchange works fine, the problem is with share tokens only Smiley
Gecko8

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

You will need to keep them on the Kucoin exchange. They normally pay out daily and provide you based of your amount of shares also some fractions of all other coins, which got traded per day. It mentions on the side, that if rewards is under a certain threshold (do not remember the threshold), no payment will be done and collected till it is met.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

You will need to keep them on the Kucoin exchange. They normally pay out daily and provide you based of your amount of shares also some fractions of all other coins, which got traded per day. It mentions on the side, that if rewards is under a certain threshold (do not remember the threshold), no payment will be done and collected till it is met.

I also have a part of KucoinShares token on the stock exchange. But no coins come to me. Probably not enough for minimal indicators. But nothing is said and written about it. It remains only to guess where the promised dividends are.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

For internal use, KuCoin Shares own tokens or KCS short codes were issued.  All coin holders receive a daily profit.  It is paid by the KuCoin Shares service from its own income from transactions.  The amount of promotion depends on the number of tokens in the owner's personal cabinet.  Any interested person can buy KCS directly on the exchange.  The digital currency is a decentralized cash.  The technology of the Etherium is taken as a basis for its development.  Holders of tokens receive bonuses, a percentage of fees, and discounts for conducting trading operations.  This development strategy provides a stable demand for the KuCoin Shares crypto currency.  And people who buy coins can now count on solid profits in the future.  The creators of the crypto currency KuCoin Shares issued 180 million tokens, which were distributed as follows: 1. 65 million coins went to the company's founders;  2. 25 million KCS were divided among large investors;  3. 100 million were sent to free sale.  Quarterly, the exchange sends a tenth of its revenues to buy out its KCS tokens, which are then destroyed.  The company plans to withdraw 100 million coins from circulation.  The work is planned to leave only 80 million denyushkas.  These actions should lead to a natural increase in the cost of KCS tokens.
Mrs Troll (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

I just wish to say that finaly everything work OK and I get small batches of most tokens almost everyday. By the way, right now is the good opportonuty to get in Kucoin Share Smiley

I also have a part of KucoinShares token on the stock exchange. But no coins come to me. Probably not enough for minimal indicators. But nothing is said and written about it. It remains only to guess where the promised dividends are.
Is it work for you too? I guess there is a delay till you start to share earnings of Kucoin exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: