Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Time Posting  (Read 510 times)
bitezze (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:11:50 AM

Hello everyone, I am totally new to this forum and have never posted anything in my life. So here it is...
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:15:10 AM

Welcome to the Forum!  You will learn a lot here Smiley
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:15:52 AM

Hello everyone, I am totally new to this forum and have never posted anything in my life. So here it is...
How long have you been into bitcoin?

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Truecoin

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:42:56 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:48:28 AM

Welcome to the board, you're off to a good start.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:49:27 AM

welcome to the forum Smiley
kylie.v

Activity: 400

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:25:45 AM

Im new here as well. I've got a lot to learn regarding bitcoins

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
sr_miner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:48:11 AM

Hi all! Welcome to the forum!  Wink
traffic_22

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:35:16 AM

Hi all
1st post

(Almost) first post for me too Wink

Very interesting here Smiley
tuyh

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:11:05 AM

Welcome  Cheesy
duuo

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:17:33 AM

Welcome  Wink Wink
bitezze (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:25:06 AM

How long have you been into bitcoin?

Thanks all for the warm welcome, Looking forward to learning alot from all the knowledge available here.

I've been mining for about a month and a half at this point, it's very interesting. I knew about bitcoin over a year ago and didn't do anything with it. Wish I had started back then the difficulty is terrible at these levels.
errge

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:18:48 PM

Thanks all for the warm welcome, Looking forward to learning alot from all the knowledge available here.

I've been mining for about a month and a half at this point, it's very interesting. I knew about bitcoin over a year ago and didn't do anything with it. Wish I had started back then the difficulty is terrible at these levels.

Welcome to Bitcoin.

Here is a site to help you calculate your profitability with your current hardware and difficulty:
http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/

Note that in some countries power is more expensive nowadays than what you get from mining, so you may have to consider that.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:38:17 PM

Hi, welcome to the forum. i hope to see you posting later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: