Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: error code 43  (Read 121 times)
Snowboardpunk (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with my mining rig. I just got my fourth 1080ti (3 Asus and 1 aorus) and was running fine for 3 gpus (2 Asus and 1 aorus). When I installed the fourth 1080ti and updated the drivers I got error code 43 on the aorus card. I can't seem to get rid of it. I changed pice risers, unplugged and replugged everything, reinstalled drivers using ddu. NO matter what I can't get rid of error code 43.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:16:08 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 08:26:23 PM by gotminer

I had this exact issue on one of my rigs a couple of weeks ago.  The gpu wasn't getting enough power.  The reason for that was that the power cable to the psu wasn't plugged all the way in, but the riser power was lighting the card up (which was making me thing it was getting power from the psu).

You said you've already checked all cables, so maybe this isn't your issue.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

I had this exactly issue on one of my rigs a couple of weeks ago.  The gpu wasn't getting enough power.  The reason for that was that the power cable to the psu wasn't plugged all the way in, but the riser power was lighting the card up (which was making me thing it was getting power from the psu).

Had thesame few weeks ago.. Was idd a power cable mistake..
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

What mother board you are using??

I had similar sort of issue with my Z270P board which adding up my 5th GTX 1060 card, i've fiddled around a lot and struggled a lot with Windows.

Then I've switched to Linux (Ubuntu), problem seems gone away.

But it was a long time ago (10 months seems very long to me now Cheesy), I do remember playing with BIOS settings too.

I would suggest to check the BIOS settings on your mobo and enable 4G or similar option.

Hope it helps, good luck Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Snowboardpunk (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

I had this exact issue on one of my rigs a couple of weeks ago.  The gpu wasn't getting enough power.  The reason for that was that the power cable to the psu wasn't plugged all the way in, but the riser power was lighting the card up (which was making me thing it was getting power from the psu).

Yea I’ve unplugged it for now and I’m rubbing 3 1080tis, when I get home I’ll replug everything in and try again. The thing is, it was working perfectly fine before I fiddled with it and I added the fourth gpu.
Snowboardpunk (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

What mother board you are using??

I had similar sort of issue with my Z270P board which adding up my 5th GTX 1060 card, i've fiddled around a lot and struggled a lot with Windows.

Then I've switched to Linux (Ubuntu), problem seems gone away.

But it was a long time ago (10 months seems very long to me now Cheesy), I do remember playing with BIOS settings too.

I would suggest to check the BIOS settings on your mobo and enable 4G or similar option.

Hope it helps, good luck Smiley

I’m on Windows 10 and an asrock x370 Miller a/c. I would try another os but I need to keep it on Windows for school. During school I’ll be mining with eventually 5 GPUs and run rendering on one and the cpu. I’m also using a ryzen 1700 so I don’t know if the 4g applies the AMD.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Yea I’ve unplugged it for now and I’m rubbing 3 1080tis, when I get home I’ll replug everything in and try again. The thing is, it was working perfectly fine before I fiddled with it and I added the fourth gpu.

You mean that you're getting the error 43 on all of the cards once you add the fourth?  Or you're just getting it on the fourth card?

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Snowboardpunk (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

You mean that you're getting the error 43 on all of the cards once you add the fourth?  Or you're just getting it on the fourth card?

I’m getting it on one card that isn’t the new card. So it was workin fine before I added the fourth. Which is mind blogging and it’s probably something really stupid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: