Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on coins with market cap under $10million  (Read 54 times)
Solariz8 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

Hi there, I have some friends who have invested in Procurrency (under $10million) and Atlant (under $20million).

They told me that Procurrency is partnering up with Singlepoint, a payment processing company - with ads due to launch real soon with Kevin Harrington from Shark Tank - all sounds good on paper just why has it not gone up more? I would expect it around the $100 million mark from the little I have researched.

I see that Procurrency had a good start after ICO but then dropped real low. And is starting to move again.

Just wondering if anyone can give some kind insight into what its potential is. I am new to cryptocurrencies but looking for a
company with market cap under $10 million that can make it into the big leagues.

This is one of the options I am considering, together with ATLANT - which has also yet to move? Atlant is working on the real estate market, I just wander what makes a company go from 10$million to 100$million when so many have similar potential.

Is it just about whatever starts trending?

How long can such currencies sleep for?

Any other suggestions in this range? Smiley

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: