Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xCrowd Who are You? Are You Using Escrow to Cover Your Identity?Extra charge 11%  (Read 4922 times)
eve (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:27:21 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 09:12:05 AM by eve

We do not know who there are? No information about the owners and investors. Is a BIG RISKS, don't be greedy and waste your money on them. They charge an Extra 11% so their prices becomes $7.32. Only newbie posting on their thread. Most of the old timers knows this could be a Scam.

Here is the only information we know of this Abdi? Who is he? a 23 year kid on the block?

Since it is so easy to earn 1% or 2% from providing escrow services, they will turn a blind eye if anything goes wrong with your order. Do they release the funds only after you received and run the miner for the next 72 hours to your satisfaction or escrow will be release immediately after the miners are shipped? Would Abdi Mahamud submit his Passport and Driving License to John K and Escrow.com?

A little background on the founder:

NAME: Abdi Mahamud

USERNAMES:

abz123uk (2009 -2012 Twitter and eBay)
rat1on1990 (2008)
Ironicarm (2009)
miggni (2009)
rat1oN (2009)
Amelioratr (2009)
ratman (2009)
Nordstrom (2008-2009)
Niles_Touch (2008)

EMAIL:

info@amelioratecorp.com
Nordstrom@amelioratecorp.com
MAhamud@amelioratecorp.com
Niles_Touch@hotmail.co.uk

PHONE:

44-7930804630

Currently loctaed in Leicester, UK
Originally from Birmingham, UK
Company Registered at the following address
2 City Arcade
Birmingham, B2 4tx

EDUCATION:

Master of Engineering (MEng) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - De Montfort University (2008-2011)
(Seems a bit short for a Masters)
Golden Hillock School (2001-2006)
(High School)

PREVIOUS JOBS/EXPERIENCE:

2011 - Present
Executive Director, Founder - Terra Group FME
Stealth Mode.

2011 - Present
Co-founder - Sophia Jennah Ltd
(Also from Facebook page he was the "Former Director of Procrastination")

2009 - 2010
Sales Executive - ITSec Pvt Ltd
Information Technology & Services

2009 - 2010
Sales Executive - Logoinn
Graphic Design
to be updated

2008 - 2009
Assistant Marketing Manager - Ameliorate Group Ltd
My role is to provides support for the Ameliorate Group to achieve its business objectives and strategies. The primary role of the Assistant Marketing Manager is to oversee the planning, creation and post-analysis of promotions; evaluate the unit, sales and gross profit productivity of new and carryover products; provide direction on new product needs; and provide marketing support on special programs and market-specific requests.Responsibilities* overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities* establish marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives* evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data* Assist in implementing the organisations marketing plan* to help manage the Marketing Department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget* managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets

2007 - 2008
Project Manager & Sales Agent - E5 Design studios
Animation
As the Project manager I was an integral part of delivering rapid growth to E5'snew business venture : WebLines Media. I was also responsible for direct marketing, establishing brand awareness in the online market and generating both individual and corporate leads as well as face to face selling.

Chief Marketing Officer - Ameliorate Group Ltd
My role is to provides support for the Ameliorate Group to achieve its business objectives and strategies. The primary role of the Chief Marketing Officer is to oversee the planning, creation and post-analysis of promotions; evaluate the unit, sales and gross profit productivity of new and carryover products; provide direction on new product needs; and provide marketing support on special programs and market-specific requests.

Responsibilities

* overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities

* establish marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives

* evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data

* implement the organisations marketing plan

* to manage the Marketing Department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget

* managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets

Owner - Ameliorate Group Ltd

LINKS:

Facebook

Yatedo Profile (Similar to Linked In)

eBay Feedback

Sophie Jenna Ltd. (Muslim Women's Fashion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A Meteorite

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 03:33:28 AM

I think you've spammed this enough to get your point across. You're looking like a troll with an axe to grind now.

I'm not sure why you keep saying "old timers" know this could be a scam. I'm an "old timer". I don't see their angle. Sure I have my doubts about how they could deliver, and they seem to be a bit inept at things and generally secretive, but how will they scam? They are only accepting escrow. They are much more generous than other pre-orders about refunds (and your funds will be sitting in escrow, so the escrow holders will be the ones following the terms).

They are charging 10% more if you choose to only put 30% in escrow now, which makes sense. You're electing to tie up 30% instead of 100% of your funds for a few months, so you pay a small premium.

Yes, I have an order with them. Does that mean I'm not a bit on edge? No, but I don't see how anything can go wrong either. As for some people saying they could send people rocks, I don't see John K releasing escrow if a bunch of people report they got rocks (their page also gives you time to test the unit after receiving before escrow is released to them).

BTC: 1MeTeorfxZNsY6gJDBtrF8JA8KEv6SKGUmLTC: Lejxgou6hUkjupF6RoruxJGG9AQ7t3ovYt
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:44:40 AM

Does anyone knows who there are?
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:46:54 AM

MODERATOR. CAN YOU PLEASE BAN THIS IDIOT EVE.
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:30:39 AM

Very Scary because we Don't know who are there? What they do? They charge an Extra 11% on top of their normal price.

$6.60 becomes $7.32

More Expensive compares to Cointera.
A Meteorite

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 05:40:22 AM

Very Scary because we Don't know who are there? What they do? They charge an Extra 11% on top of their normal price.

$6.60 becomes $7.32

More Expensive compares to Cointera.
Now you're just making stuff up.

CoinTerra announced their 2 TH/s rig at $15,750. That's $7.88/GH. And, for now, that's your only option - you have to have a lot of cash upfront while XCrowd offers other options. They also aren't using escrow or other chargeback-able payment methods.

Not to construe this as advice for who you should purchase from, but it's one thing to urge caution and another thing to make stuff up.

BTC: 1MeTeorfxZNsY6gJDBtrF8JA8KEv6SKGUmLTC: Lejxgou6hUkjupF6RoruxJGG9AQ7t3ovYt
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:08:18 AM

I think you've spammed this enough to get your point across. You're looking like a troll with an axe to grind now.

I agree.

@eve:
Welcome to my ignore list.
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:07:40 PM

Now the checkout transactions shows they have stocks on hand or available. Please be aware, they could deceived you. Read their fine print.
Yecchi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:33:18 PM

I agree.

@eve:
Welcome to my ignore list.

Woah, this three post sockpuppet is mad as hell and isn't gonna take it anymore!
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:33:44 PM

Woah, this three post sockpuppet is mad as hell and isn't gonna take it anymore!

Well, not a sockpuppet but just a long time lurker.  Smiley
Lately, with all the spam and OT flooding ASIC related threads, I thought I really need something like an ignore list.

But yes, even a newbie could easily get tired with all that mess!  Wink
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:27:36 AM

How does John K or Escrow.com terms and conditions work? Did you all read through how John or Escrow.com works? When does John or Escrow.com releases the funds to xcrowd? Upon delivery or Upon receiving and opening up the boxes with the miners and run this miners for 72 hours satisfactory before x crowd could get their hands on the funds, if not they could be sending you a box of fans or an empty box.
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:42:15 AM

you are the biggest moron on this site. how have you not been banned yet???
xcrowd

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:43:56 AM

Whoever is employing eve or megvon... Couldn't you've used someone less inept?

Quote from our website

Escrow terms -

• Bulk shipping start date - 20-12-2013
  • 200 or 20%/ of total orders to be shipped per week
  • Individual deliveries sent out according to order list of confirmed order.
  • Inspection period after delivery - 5 days
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:00:19 AM

Whoever is employing eve or megvon... Couldn't you've used someone less inept?

Quote from our website

Escrow terms -

• Bulk shipping start date - 20-12-2013
  • 200 or 20%/ of total orders to be shipped per week
  • Individual deliveries sent out according to order list of confirmed order.
  • Inspection period after delivery - 5 days

From X-Crowd:

1) Inspection period after delivery is 5 days??

2) The 11% over charge he term as premium what a joke

3) Does anyone knows the owners and investors in X-Crowd

4) Would the owners submit Passport and Driving License to John K or Escrow.com for escrow verification, are these documents Genuine?

5) You don't have proof and working prototype? do you? but you are collecting money

6) We need the Escrow Confirmations from John and Escrow.com the Terms and conditions posted onto the Forum here for everyone to view and comment, have you ?

Beware
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:42:02 AM

Overcharge of 11% is term as Premium

No need to disclosed identity because he uses Escrow to cover his Identity
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:49:59 PM

Many postings and questions from the member but got no response from him, even his shill and troll working on his behalf were quiet? did he really decided to go MIA? or he is trying to established his identity? getting photo shop and writing another story.  
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 04:05:02 PM

Eve is on my ignore list.  However, do you expect Escrow.com to verify the unit's hashrate before releasing the funds?  Are they going to know how to do that?

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:36:45 PM

Some of eve's post is trollish, BUT yeah, if we don't have some solid identity factor on the founder or proof of working hardware, it is a big risk.

SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:13:22 AM

Some of eve's post is trollish, BUT yeah, if we don't have some solid identity factor on the founder or proof of working hardware, it is a big risk.

SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Not trollish at all. Now xCrowd is working on creating an identity for us to digest. I don't know if it is for real or fake? give them sometime to write a great story line.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: