Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 02:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion will have smart contracts  (Read 142 times)
Uzunhahn (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

DeepOnion is going to have smart contracts. That is a serious thinking from their side.
Ethereum is killing it with his stuff, they done a great job.

How many coins have smart contracts these days?
Bradstrange

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:39:40 AM

Smart contracts is not the only great idea they have. The next level in anonymity is DeepSend and that will cause a massive increase in price. The developers behind DeepOnion have some great thing planned and smart contracts is just one of them.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

If this is true then it is like monero + ethereum. so there is a chance that there will be an anonymous ICO. I think the government of any country just like US will not support this platform for ICO. they want transparency and against anonymous transactions.

cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

Why do you think that DeepOnion is good? I'm interested in it but didn't really look into it. I'm really interested in ethereum and i really like it. Can anyone explain why you think Ethereum is killing DeepOnion? And about smart contracts i know a lot of coins with smart contracts, well coins are bad word for it, let's say tokens. But still they use smart contracts so it's good.

Thank you for reading. Have good day! Smiley
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

If this is true then it is like monero + ethereum. so there is a chance that there will be an anonymous ICO. I think the government of any country just like US will not support this platform for ICO. they want transparency and against anonymous transactions.

What does it mean for a government to support an ICO?  They're scrambling to figure out how to regulate them but really most ICO's are complying with regulations because they want to be public.  If When governments begin over reaching in regulation and begin banning ICO"s then private transactions will become more needed.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:08:31 AM

DeepOnion has no functionality at all they advertise. It is not anonymous, only the developers are. So why would it have smart contracts now? New marketing bubble 10 weeks before the airdrops are going to end and still 14 million of premined coins need to be dumped at highest possible price.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:10:54 AM

It's my first time to hear about DeepOnion, but I swesr that if it happens, I'll try to join some bounties featuring that. I'm starting to get interested with that DeepOnion, for as of now,  I am dealing with ethereum and all I can say is that, it works good actually.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
loalvin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

I actually believe smart contracts should be a feature enalbed into ALL coins that are being developed right now and want to become serious... This type of announcements are only a marketing move
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: