Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:01:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MONERO in 5 years  (Read 832 times)
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

What would be your price target for 2023?. This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

Yeah I'm also bullish on Monero. If a transfer is anonymous, how do they prove that no new coins are created out of thin air?

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

What would be your price target for 2023?. This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW

2023 is such a long way out and it's difficult to predict how the whole crypto market will be doing by then, let alone one specific coin. If the crypto market really continues to grow I wouldn't be surprised if one day Monero could reach a similar price to bitcoins right now. But that is so reliant on new money coming in and blockchain technology being adopted, as well as the environment staying friendly in terms of regulations etc.

patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

I think it would be around $150,000 to $200,000 per coin by then
4luxon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

IGT - NEW exchange with Fiat in Future

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

I think it is very early to predict what will happen in 2023 and how to develop the crypto market. But if all goes well I think the price XMR will be around 10-15k. Monero very promising coin , but still think before.

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

monero will be over $ 1000 In 2018, I can not imagine the true imitation of the bitcoin can be 40 thousand dollars Look back in the past There are already examples. guess my but it can be real

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

Monero might be in a good hands in 5 years. I think top 20 coins will be huge in 5 years. We are knocking on the doors of stable coin market in nearest future and such coins like monero, ethereum, litecoin will be in charge of the market
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

I believe 1 XMR will be trading at over $50,000 USD in 5 years, at the least.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

Yeah I'm also bullish on Monero. If a transfer is anonymous, how do they prove that no new coins are created out of thin air?

Amount of creation of coins is not anon. First thing of Crypto is to be secure. If you can make coin from thin air like you can with ZCash if trusted setup is compromised, then that is not a Crypto but a Crap.

https://moneroblocks.info/block/1490138

This is last block when i posted. you see coinbase is for everyone to see. 5.43598466615095 XMR.  Below you have 6 transactions about which you and no one else beside sender and receiver have any ideas where they come from, where they go and how much XMR was sent.

zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

Though I own more Deep Onion than Monero, I do hope it goes into the thousands of dollars. That can only be good for all privacy coins.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

Monero is a great coin, I think this coin got a great potential to be big in the future since last year the growth is good and the development is good, but the coin still under radar, the popularity still low, but monero is a great coin, holding long term for sure it give you a lot of profit
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

Monero is one of the most popular altcoins in the coinmarketcap, since i start adopting Bitcoin i heard monero until now and then.
I think monero have chance to pumped the price into the market because the prediction and speculation for altcoins raised raised this year 2018.

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

I think it would be around $150,000 to $200,000 per coin by then

Is it ironic ?
Don't you think it's a bit too much ?

I think that Monero is a good coin for sure but 150,000$ seems to be a lot. And there is some other good anonymous coins in my opinion.

Can you imagine what will be the marketcap if you are right ? ^^

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

This is one of my favourites at the moment, i love Monero, and i have been a good holder of this one since the price was over $50. So yes, for me, this is going to be one of the best ones during this year, only because it has a lot of features that other coins doens't have, and in terms of technology, Monero is the perfect model of what Satoshi really wanted to create.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

if they can survive for 5 more years and are still leaders in privacy, they could be very very big
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

Too far if we predict what happens in the next 5 years, but I am sure monero will continue to rise and will be included in the top 10 alt in cmc this year. I am sure in Q3 - Q4 this year, monero will reach $ 500 - $ 600. We'll see later and let the market answer it.
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

Too far if we predict what happens in the next 5 years, but I am sure monero will continue to rise and will be included in the top 10 alt in cmc this year. I am sure in Q3 - Q4 this year, monero will reach $ 500 - $ 600. We'll see later and let the market answer it.

Agreed.  5 years in crypto is an ETERNITY.  It's like dog years. 1 year in crypto feels like 7 years IRL.  Grin
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

2023 is the time which is still very long and to MONERO certainly will experience huge price change if true could wait for that far. but I think for two to three years is enough.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

I like Monero. It is one of the top coins that truly has a great code and community. They are unique as it is, by design, the only untraceable coin. But the thing is that they have a lot of work to do. They do not have great wallets with simple UX. They need to be able to use easily on Smartphones. And the fee could be higher.

If they work this out. It will be a top5 coin.
norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

Monero is one of my favorite coin and potentially for the future , I think 5 years is too long if you want to predict Monero , I think end of this year will reach 600 or 700 US Dollar.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: