Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GHOST COIN | COMBINING MONERO AND LITECOIN| FAST | ANONYMOUS | BOUNTIES |  (Read 1093 times)
v.danev

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

reserved pool
g0dsp33d

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

reserved pool

What do I need to put in the password field?

c=ghost
or
c=ghostcoin
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

How to participate in bounties without ghost wallet?  Undecided
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

I`m not able to install the wallet on windows too; hope it will be resolved soon as outside that issue the coin seems to be very promise.I would wait for the compiled wallet.
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Premine + no precompiled wallet = the devs are mining the coins while people who can't compile the wallet are still waiting.

Nice method to cheat but you lose a potential investor.

Relaunch or scam.

I've nothing with this premine but the non precompiled wallet is too much. You'll probably have 10% of premine or more.

Why we still don't have a qt wallet 2 days later ? You are scamers.

I'll keep an eyes on this thread to inform the people about the situation, if you decide to not relaunch.
ghostcoinsfounder (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

Premine + no precompiled wallet = the devs are mining the coins while people who can't compile the wallet are still waiting.

Relaunch or scam.

I've nothing with this premine but the non precompiled wallet is too much. You'll probably have 10% of premine or more.

I'll keep an eyes on this thread to inform the people about the situation, if you decide to not relaunch.

This is not a scam. We are currently working on a precompiled wallet. As I have said, most of our premined coins will be airdropped to coin holders and when our block explorer goes live you will be able to tell that we do not hold the coins being mined right now.
gericil

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

Relaunch or scam.

Compiling it is straightforward (did it on Ubuntu 16 in a few minutes), and I'm mining right now, not the dev.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

Relaunch or scam.

thanks for your help. we need people like you to tell it like it is, enough of these coins with no wallets, where the DEV just wants you to mine a shit coin thats worth 0. you cant even sell it, waste of hardware cards are expensive these days
g0dsp33d

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

You keep a premine for yourself that is worth over 3 months of POW mining. That's way too much and if you don't hold it in escrow with some well known community member I won't touch this. You can dump your overwhelming premine anytime and move on.

The dev says he will airdrop the majority of the premine to coin holders in the future, but without escrow there's no guarantee he will. If he wants to do an airdrop he should choose another method and do one now.

100% agreed. So far it's nothing more than a promise and it isn't really fun to invest into a coin that could be dumped on us like hell.

Ditto... I even tried to mine it, but don't get coins because you can't fully sync... they're trying to continue premine and then will dump. Asked for help and got no response.

This parrot is dead.
ghostcoinsfounder (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

You keep a premine for yourself that is worth over 3 months of POW mining. That's way too much and if you don't hold it in escrow with some well known community member I won't touch this. You can dump your overwhelming premine anytime and move on.

The dev says he will airdrop the majority of the premine to coin holders in the future, but without escrow there's no guarantee he will. If he wants to do an airdrop he should choose another method and do one now.

100% agreed. So far it's nothing more than a promise and it isn't really fun to invest into a coin that could be dumped on us like hell.

Ditto... I even tried to mine it, but don't get coins because you can't fully sync... they're trying to continue premine and then will dump. Asked for help and got no response.

This parrot is dead.

We've been having some troubles on our end but everything will be smoothed out soon. As I've said before many people are mining with no problem. Here is a web wallet if anyone wants to sign up:http://vps166188.vps.ovh.ca
g0dsp33d

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

This parrot is dead.

We've been having some troubles on our end but everything will be smoothed out soon. As I've said before many people are mining with no problem. Here is a web wallet if anyone wants to sign up:http://vps166188.vps.ovh.ca

I have a wallet, it only sees 3-4 nodes and I am not able to fully synchronize. Still waiting for support to mine, but don't let me interfere with your premining.
ghostcoinsfounder (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

Linux Precompiled Wallet is now out. https://github.com/ghostcoinproject/GhostCoinDaemon-Linux
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: