Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:12:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token Creator Recommendations  (Read 111 times)
thinklab71 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Does anyone know of someone who can create a token and offers a good service?
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

You'll find a lot of those guys at Freelancer or Upwork. Just search solidity or smart contract developers there and you'll see a list of people offering those services on both platforms. Some of them offer their services for an hourly payment while others for a monthly compensation. There are also people there who will work for a project and ask for the payment once it is done.

Now in addition to Freelancer and Upwork, you can also try the team behind Zeppelin Solutions. They are well-known when it comes to smart contract development and auditing contracts. Some of the projects they handled before are Augur, OmiseGo, Storj, Golem, and even the Blockchain Capital. Although I don't know how much they charged for tokens or audits in token of the aforementioned. Perhaps you can just ask them yourself. Here, by the way, is their email: contact@zeppelin.solutions.

Hope this helps.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Does anyone know of someone who can create a token and offers a good service?
I've seen and heard ambisafe, I think they're pretty good at the job you're looking for. Some of the projects they do like polybius, propy, orderbook, worldcore, srg and more.

You can see and visit the site www.ambisafe.co
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: