Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 📜🔗🔆 Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements 🔆🔗📜  (Read 104018 times)
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

There was another bounty with a German TV host, where bounty hunters got similar answers about KYC and so on. Hope it does not end the same way.

Sylon just very slow manager , but not scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

There was another bounty with a German TV host, where bounty hunters got similar answers about KYC and so on. Hope it does not end the same way.

yes he is legit manager i see lot of past icos that he handle and majority are success. just wait for the update hope this coin will give us big profit Smiley
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

My previous post never stated that bounty campaign participants would have to pass KYC process to receive their bounties tokens. It was about the token sale participants.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

Hi Sylon! The bounty campaign rates have already been calculated, where can I see them?
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

yes he is legit manager i see lot of past icos that he handle and majority are success. just wait for the update hope this coin will give us big profit Smiley
Of cours i participate in many compaignes managed by sylon and i always get my payment in the end so we must just be patient
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

My previous post never stated that bounty campaign participants would have to pass KYC process to receive their bounties tokens. It was about the token sale participants.
Can you tell us how long this whole procedure will last? We are already waiting for a very long time. I would like at least some confidence that we did not work in vain and will receive our reward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

Grain bounties tokens distribution is taking some time because, as stated in Grain Telegram group, the team did not finish to check all KYC contributions of all investors. The ICO tokens (and bounties tokens) will all be distributed after the KYC process verification will be 100% done.

At the moment, we’re finalizing the identity verification process of all the participants and evaluating exchanges. When that is done, we’ll be able to execute our token sale contract and distribute all the tokens. You will soon be updated about this process. Please follow https://t.me/GrainAnnouncements for the latest updates!

If you want to get announcements notifications about GrainIO, you should join this Telegram channel: https://t.me/GrainAnnouncements.
Mr. Sylon, tell me please, does the company of grains support negotiations with you? I need to know whether there will be positive decisions about your company's bounty?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

Can you tell us how long this whole procedure will last? We are already waiting for a very long time. I would like at least some confidence that we did not work in vain and will receive our reward.

If your goal is to spread FUD, I would advise you to stop right now if you don't want to get all of your stakes being deleted.

Read my previous posts in this thread, you'll understand why it is taking so much time. If you can't, I'm sorry for you.

Grain bounties tokens distribution is taking some time because, as stated in Grain Telegram group, the team did not finish to check all KYC contributions of all investors. The ICO tokens (and bounties tokens) will all be distributed after the KYC process verification will be 100% done.

At the moment, we’re finalizing the identity verification process of all the participants and evaluating exchanges. When that is done, we’ll be able to execute our token sale contract and distribute all the tokens. You will soon be updated about this process. Please follow https://t.me/GrainAnnouncements for the latest updates!

If you want to get announcements notifications about GrainIO, you should join this Telegram channel: https://t.me/GrainAnnouncements.
Mr. Sylon, tell me please, does the company of grains support negotiations with you? I need to know whether there will be positive decisions about your company's bounty?

Did you read my previous posts in this bounty thread ? What is the relation with "negociations with me" ?
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Hello, sir Sylon! Tell us please, do the bounty participants need to pass KYC procedure?
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Hello, sir Sylon! Tell us please, do the bounty participants need to pass KYC procedure?

read previous conversation.. As ive read,there's no kyc for bounty participants only for those who joined during tokensale. please be patient, it will distributed to us very soon.

Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

When will the spreadsheet be open?
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

read previous conversation.. As ive read,there's no kyc for bounty participants only for those who joined during tokensale. please be patient, it will distributed to us very soon.

Most of them don't even read my last posts. Their greed make them blind.
Kamaljm

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

hy silon, we can remove signature

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

Yes... Since more than one month already!
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

Yes... Since more than one month already!

Hi Sylon, can open the table so that people can see how many tokens they received
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Luca, [29.06.18 11:38]
[Respondiendo a freemind]
Looks like you don't completely understand how markets work.. At this moment the team will be credible if they attempt to protect investors. Almost all ICO's recently released crash 50-75% after listing. The opening price is extremely important to establish a first price level and price discovery. Therefore credibility of sticking to the release date is less important at this stage, people will complain anyway. Probably bountyhunters don't care about the price and time, since it is free money for them anyway..

freemind, [29.06.18 11:41]
[Respondiendo a Luca]
After seven years of buying my first bitcoin, I think I know a lot more than most of how the market works, for that reason I reiterate what I said before

freemind, [29.06.18 11:42]
nobody can protect investors about the stability of an economic value, precisely because not everyone is an investor

freemind, [29.06.18 11:43]
ying, yang

Hase0278, [29.06.18 12:55]
[Respondiendo a George]
I'll expect that then.

George, [29.06.18 12:56]
[Respondiendo a Hase0278]
We will not let you down

Richard B, [29.06.18 14:24]
Are the tokens already send to MEW ?

George, [29.06.18 15:07]
[Respondiendo a Richard B]
You should be able to see your tokens in MEW.

Later today there will be an announcement about this and more!

lambo lobam, [29.06.18 15:42]
unlocked buy gmt time?

lambo lobam, [29.06.18 15:42]
today we will come on ex?

Chuck H, [29.06.18 15:49]
I think so

Zaeran, [29.06.18 16:20]
admin, can I pm you a question?

Rory, [29.06.18 16:31]
So who is the Chinese manufacturer? Any news about that?

Gerrit, [29.06.18 16:50]
[Respondiendo a lambo lobam]
Please wait for the announcement! It will come soon 😊👍

Gerrit, [29.06.18 16:51]
[Respondiendo a Zaeran]
Yes you can Zaeran

Gerrit, [29.06.18 16:53]
[Respondiendo a Rory]
Hello Rory! I will see what I can find out for you

Rory, [29.06.18 16:55]
Thanks Gerrit!

lambo lobam, [29.06.18 16:59]
hope today not nex w....

Gothorum bitcointalk, [29.06.18 17:34]
Investors know perfectly that at first the currency will go down, and then it will go up and the value it reaches will be real, to avoid this is like jumping into the water and not wanting to get wet.

What investors do not forgive is any change in the roadmap, that makes the project less credible.

Courage boys, you are doing a good job, continue the marked time of route and everything will go smoothly.

Gothorum bitcointalk, [29.06.18 17:34]
👍

mike, [29.06.18 18:56]
[Respondiendo a Gothorum bitcointalk]
👍👍 We value your support! I agree for the most part although I do know sometimes (especially in early stages of crypto) things will get forced into changing with the new laws/regulations. Also, I have noticed from working a lot of ICOs is that usually the delays are because the company is waiting on someone else (biggest example, turn around time for responses from exchanges)

Zaeran, [29.06.18 19:20]
The 10% bonus tokens for buying on the 16th or 17th of april, have they been distributed?

mike, [29.06.18 19:24]
[Respondiendo a Zaeran]
Not yet. That will be part of the announcement coming very soon.

Zaeran, [29.06.18 19:30]
ah okay, thanks for answering, was just wondering what happened with the bonus

Hase0278, [29.06.18 20:41]
What about bounty admin?

mike, [29.06.18 20:47]
[Respondiendo a Hase0278]
The distribution of bounty tokens will be addressed in the update coming very shortly. Hold on folks and make sure to follow @GrainAnnouncements for the latest!

freemind, [29.06.18 21:50]
yes

mike, [29.06.18 21:50]
Definitely.

freemind, [29.06.18 21:55]
Definitely what

mike, [29.06.18 21:57]
Definitely agree with the positive attitude (I have no idea what you said "yes" to)

freemind, [29.06.18 21:57]
I agree

George, [29.06.18 22:05]
[Reenviado desde GrainIO Announcements]
https://medium.com/@grain_io/our-big-june-update-post-tokens-exchange-and-another-partnership-8bf3e529c23b

Gothorum bitcointalk, [29.06.18 22:09]
Hello, let's keep calm and wait a few hours, I am convinced that they will keep their word and distribute the token, we do not have to doubt the word of the team.

Freemind I understand your concern, it is normal, you are right that if it is not fulfilled now, the token can be devalued, they did not give an exact date, but, approximately, and it has not yet expired, there are hours ahead, I ask for patience until they see what they decide finally, but I have to admit, the simple fact of maintaining this conversation already devaluates the token, you know, so I'm sure the team makes the right decision and they end up distributing the token within the dates they gave, that is, within this month.

The opposite would simply render the token worthless, people keep the token if deadlines are met, if the payment is lengthened, as soon as they receive it, they will sell massively, and that will cause them to lose value.

It would be a shame, but let's wait these hours please, and see what the team's decision is.

mike, [29.06.18 22:17]
[Respondiendo a Gothorum bitcointalk]
Hey Gothorum, a lot of this waiting process is the negotiation process between listings. The process is slow and there is no way to pin point an exact date for this. We take this issue very seriously because unlocking a token without proper listings is horrible for the token.

We appreciate that you are excited for this project and want your tokens available as soon as possible but our advisors have made it clear that doing this in an unrushed manner is going to play out better for everyone.

That being said I am happy we have a set unlock by date that is not going to move and I'm happy it's not a month away.

Zaeran, [29.06.18 22:21]
Thx for the update

Zaeran, [29.06.18 22:24]
Looking forward to the 12th of july

freemind, [29.06.18 22:25]
first your tokens and those of the investors, and then your tokens will receive the bounty hunters, the last ones, which are curiously the first ones you looked for to promote your project ... so you intend to protect the "price"? you have no idea of the error that you are committing, but you will realize

mike, [29.06.18 22:25]
[Respondiendo a Zaeran]
You're welcome! Make sure to check back, the team has informed us that there could be some more good news on the way soon!

freemind, [29.06.18 22:26]
yes, you delete the messages

Gothorum bitcointalk, [29.06.18 22:26]
The only hint of missing the word or the calendar, the coin is loaded ...

mike, [29.06.18 22:26]
I will not accept fud in this channel.

now try to post on bitcontalk

YOU are the FUD

Gothorum bitcointalk, [29.06.18 22:27]
😒

mike, [29.06.18 22:27]
If you are unhappy with a changing landscape then maybe a new industry is not your best option.

Gothorum bitcointalk, [29.06.18 22:28]
the fud is not doing the users, but you, now you have it clear in bitcointalk

mike, [29.06.18 22:29]
I have worked for many projects and delays are pretty much common place. There are so many moving variables and changing regulations you cannot expect exact dates and times for things like this to happen.

mike, [29.06.18 22:30]
Bounty tokens are notorious for being dumped as soon as they are distributed. No one from this community that invest in ICOs would be happy if we released the bounty tokens and sale tokens at the same time.

Gothorum bitcointalk, [29.06.18 22:30]
😞

It is very wrong what you intend to do, when the tokens arrive at our hands they will not be worth anything, because before you will sell the equipment and the investors ...

Receive the equipment before the bounty, where that has been seen ...

Now you can continue banning people in the reward chat that only makes you show your attitude and lack of words to fulfill the deals we have in writing.

It is painful that precisely in the world of the blockchain where the contracts must comply to the letter, there are people like you who miss them and systematically fail.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

Let's start with the scam thread

Receive the equipment before the bounty, where that has been seen ...

Now you can continue banning people in the reward chat that only makes you show your attitude and lack of words to fulfill the deals we have in writing.

It is painful that precisely in the world of the blockchain where the contracts must comply to the letter, there are people like you who miss them and systematically fail.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

@Sylon please delete my spreadsheet nick from the signature campaign, I do not want any token from these clowns.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

@Sylon please delete my spreadsheet nick from the signature campaign, I do not want any token from these clowns.

give me your tokens, I'm ready to take
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Our big June update post: Tokens, exchange and another partnership

We’re excited to announce that Grain has concluded its post tokensale audit. Together with our KYC partner and auditing firm KPMG we’ve compiled a due diligence package, to be fully prepared for any future compliance requests.

This is a huge milestone on our way to getting the tokens distributed, unlocked and eventually listed on exchanges. Let’s start with the token distribution.

All GRAIN tokens will be distributed before July 12th 2018 14:00 CET. At that time, every wallet will contain the correct amount of tokens, including the bonus tokens and tokens earned by referring new token sale participants.
https://medium.com/@grain_io/our-big-june-update-post-tokens-exchange-and-another-partnership-8bf3e529c23b
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: